Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

I think we all know where the blame goes for morons not getting vaccinated.

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.
You can lead a horse to water......

But he hasn't done anything to lead anyone any where.

And that's the point, Sleepy Joe isn't a leader.
If you don't want a shot then don't get one but don't play the BS game of claiming someone was defeated just because they have an option of getting a vaccine.
They are literally wanting to continue COVID because of politics.
First they deny it's existence then they hail their fearless peter and then they start downplaying it to match their leader who already has gotten his shots...

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.

If you don't want a shot then don't get one but don't play the BS game of claiming someone was defeated just because they have an option of getting a vaccine.

People don't want to get sick, where did you get that idea?

It goes to Biden.

First they deny it's existence then they hail their fearless peter and then they start downplaying it to match their leader who already has gotten his shots...

Gee is that anything like Biden and many of you loons that denied the existence of a vaccine. Now Biden is downplaying the goal he set.

It goes to Biden.

Are you gonna take a vaccine every time there is a virus? Like every 2-3 years?
Did you take the shot for swine flu, bird flu, and the seasonal flu?

Kamala told the american public that she wouldnt take the vaccine if it was endorsed by Trump.
She instilled doubt in peoples minds.

That's not quite what she said.

"I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about,"

In other words, she wouldn't take Trump's' word alone, but that of people who know what they're talking about. Like Fauci. Which I'm sure you'll totally understand this and we'll both be glad we traversed this misunderstanding with grace.

It goes to Biden.

Gee is that anything like Biden and many of you loons that denied the existence of a vaccine. Now Biden is downplaying the goal he set.
The vaccine was developed long before Covid showed up when SARS vaccines were developed from the Corona Virus..

Because Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine.

Biden isn't doing anything to actually promote the shot either.

Has he even traveled to Red States to shill for the vaccine.
You mean other than promoting the vaccine?

It's Trumpsters who don't want the shot.
Yeah.
Maybe natural defences and herd immunity is the solution.
If you are young and healthy do NOT take the shot.

And there you go.

A Trumpster who doesn't want the vaccine.

It goes to Biden.

People don't want to get sick, where did you get that idea?

The idea that many of you fucking idiots would rather not get vaccinated knowing how that complicates our ability to reach herd immunity?

Kamala told the american public that she wouldnt take the vaccine if it was endorsed by Trump.

"I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about,"

In other words, she wouldn't take Trump's' word alone, but that of people who know what they're talking about. Like Fauci. Which I'm sure you'll totally understand this and we'll both be glad we traversed this misunderstanding with grace.
Lies.

Yeah.

And there you go.

See video above.

It goes to Biden.

Who denied the existence of a vaccine? There was thought that it would take longer to develop but thankfully a mRNA coronavirus vaccine had already been in the works for years.

Lies.

By quoting her? The part where she says she would want others to validate the vaccine and not rely on Trump? I don't see where the lie is.

Yeah.

And there you go.

A 25 year old is more likely to die with a lightning strike than with Covid.
why should they take the vaccine.

It goes to Biden.

Who denied the existence of a vaccine? There was thought that it would take longer to develop but thankfully a mRNA coronavirus vaccine had already been in the works for years.
A habitual liar.
Trump promised a vaccine by end of the year and delivered. He promotes the vaccine but not for young healthy people.

It goes to Biden.

Are you gonna take a vaccine every time there is a virus? Like every 2-3 years?
Did you take the shot for swine flu, bird flu, and the seasonal flu?
Probably not. Though I usually get the annual flu shot. Not exactly sure what you're getting at.

It goes to Biden.

A habitual liar.
Trump promised a vaccine by end of the year and delivered. He promotes the vaccine but not for young healthy people.
It wasn't Trump's to deliver. The Phizer vaccine had nothing to do with Trump other than him not initially ordering enough.

Forum List

Back