Biden tries to woo NC Black voters by buying chicken for a Black family.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Interesting strategy, have Biden sit down and eat chicken with a Black family from Raleigh. Oddly he didn't share in the chicken and had a hamburger instead. Do you think this will bring Black voters back to the fold?

Interesting strategy, have Biden sit down and eat chicken with a Black family from Raleigh. Oddly he didn't share in the chicken and had a hamburger instead. Do you think this will bring Black voters back to the fold?

Looks insulting and racist to me. You'd think if he wanted to impress them, they would have gone out to a fine dining establishment!

I mean, take-out chicken?

Last edited:
It's wishful thinking to believe the Democrats' "core constituency" will desert.

President Biden (or Vice President Harris in particular) will get most of those folks' votes.
"Most" Black votes for the Democrat is a given. But he's currently polling in the lows 60s with Black voters as opposed to the 87 percent he got in 2020.

Classy eh? And he wouldn't eat it, he had a hamburger. LoL

No way Joe is going to eat that dirty black people food.

1707926597037.png

Seriously, the only thing missing was some watermelon. Who the fuck is running his campaign?

"Most" Black votes for the Democrat is a given. But he's currently polling in the lows 60s with Black voters as opposed to the 87 percent he got in 2020.
It doesn't make any difference Mike. We live in a Banana Republic now controlled by Leftest. There is no more Constitutional Republic. That ship has sailed.

The Democrats have learned how to steal elections and nobody is going to stop them. They will always come up with enough Democrat ballots to win what they need to win. Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

It doesn't make any difference Mike. We live in a Banana Republic now controlled by Leftest. There is no more Constitutional Republic. That ship has sailed.

The Democrats have learned how to steal elections and nobody is going to stop them. They will always come up with enough Democrat ballots to win what they need to win. Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
I agree that this country is the control of an anti-American Party. I am hopeful there will be enough voter backlash against them that the swing states won't be close enough for their tampering to make a difference. But if there's a Democrat sitting in the White House in 2025 I agree, we're fukked.

Sounds good..

No, because he didn't provide watermelon.

Forum List

Back