Biden To Visit California To Save Newsom From Recall

Alert — Gavin Newsom is cheating in California recall election… ‘Votes are visible through the envelope’…​

View attachment 528447

---------------------------

Two female Democrats steal Gavin Newsom recall ballots… Caught On Video…​

California Recall – Man arrested with illegal firearm, drugs and thousands of blank Election Ballots…​

Screenshot-239-545x543.png

The worst President ever about to be lynched by his own party taking his time to campaign for the worst Governor ever during the worst humanitarian crises in decades that he created.

CA wasn't even a State when I inherited the Presidency!

The worst President ever about to be lynched by his own party taking his time to campaign for the worst Governor ever during the worst humanitarian crises in decades that he created.

Interesting, since President Biden's polls are still better than the fat former guy's ever were.

With the California voting system the way it is I am sure enough votes will suddenly appear to save Newsome.
Yes. Each ballot reception desk comes with a shredder.

With the California voting system the way it is I am sure enough votes will suddenly appear to save Newsome.
Yeah we know the dems will pay all the Illegal aliens to vote fir Newsome as they always do same as hitlery made the race close with trump by doing the same thing.

Newsome won 72% of the vote last time .
I don't see him.getting beaten yet.

How about that tart guilfoyle. She left him for trumps boy. That's some upgrade.

California Recall – Man arrested with illegal firearm, drugs and thousands of blank Election Ballots…​

Screenshot-239-545x543.png

Widespread Voter Fraud in California Reported: ‘It’s Been Happening All Morning’​

‘A foreign tourist from London just came off the plane and voted in California’…​

Video is from 2016, San Mateo County, but just posted recently. It's interesting because the election official explains that it takes one person to say the vote is legit, while it takes multiple levels of review to say the vote is not legit. No ID required, of course, because people may have left their ID at home when they drove to the polls..

Forum List

Back