Biden To Deliver State Of The Union March 7. Why So Late? Maybe By Then The Economy Will Be Jammin'?Gas Down To $2.25 A Gallon?

Well thats odd? Don't most state of the unions happen in late January/early February? why is President Biden holding off till March 7th {well the current proposed date}. Why not next week? the nations is anxious to know how great things are going here and around the world!

That'll give me time to find my Babbling Taterhead to English decoder ring...

To all you cucks of "P01135809", you know the twice impeached fool and the fool that has 91 charges brought against him, yes you fools.
Try to understand a few facts before you spout the shit you like to spout, because that is all that comes out of your mouths; most of it is "P01135809" shit because you have your tongue up his ass so far.

Delivery of the speech. Because the address is made to a joint session of Congress, the House and Senate must each pass a resolution setting a date and time for the joint session. Then, a formal invitation is made by the speaker of the House to the president typically several weeks before the appointed date.

I hope Marjorie Taylor Greene tears a copy of Biden's SOTU address in half and throws it in the garbage.

Because anything that decrepit Chinese-dick sucking pedophile Joe Biden says belongs in the garbage.

Because he is garbage, as well as the rest of his family are trailer trash garbage.

I hope Marjorie Taylor Greene tears a copy of Biden's SOTU address in half and throws it in the garbage.

Because anything that decrepit Chinese-dick sucking pedophile Joe Biden says belongs in the garbage.

Because he is garbage, as well as the rest of his family are trailer trash garbage.
maybe someone needed to order some kind of machine that you plug into a human being, and it assures that the person talks and acts perfectly normal for about 90 minutes. and those things can take up to 2 months to order from japan.

Well, yes. But we have lots of illegals to support.

Well, it is good to see you are doing your part. Hell, I live a Blue state with high gas taxes and still am paying under 3 bucks when I buy it here (I normally jump across the river and buy it in MO for 2.50)

Well, it is good to see you are doing your part. Hell, I live a Blue state with high gas taxes and still am paying under 3 bucks when I buy it here (I normally jump across the river and buy it in MO for 2.50)

Oil production is currently high, not because of anything this administration has done, but in spite of it. Even so, with the recent crappy weather and the fact that prices are up for everything else, people aren't driving as much.

fuel.jpg

Oil production is currently high, not because of anything this administration has done, but in spite of it.

Very true.

Even so, with the recent crappy weather and the fact that prices are up for everything else, people aren't driving as much.

So, what you are saying is the POTUS does not control gas prices?

Very true.

So, what you are saying is the POTUS does not control gas prices?

A POTUS can try to stifle production such as Obama's and Biden's environmental policies have. But never underestimate the power of the industry to find workarounds. For instance, fracking. During Obama's presidency, we had the strictest environmental policies this country had ever seen. And yet, the oil industry managed to increase production through fracking.

And when the country has an oil-friendly President like we had with Donald Trump, the industry booms even more. We became energy-dominant under President Trump. The industry was producing so much oil that the world prices dropped dramatically, and Iran's and Russia's oil-based economies tanked.

Gasoline hasn't yet returned to the 2019 pre-pandemic prices.

oil.jpg

And when the country has an oil-friendly President like we had with Donald Trump, the industry booms even more. We became energy-dominant under President Trump.

and we still are, even more than then.

Gasoline hasn't yet returned to the 2019 pre-pandemic prices.

That is because the US is the only country to be above 2019 levels and production, the rest of the world has not/is not getting back to that level. Oil is a global commodity and the US production can only cover so much.

and we still are, even more than then.

That is because the US is the only country to be above 2019 levels and production, the rest of the world has not/is not getting back to that level. Oil is a global commodity and the US production can only cover so much.

We do have a powerful oil industry.

Forum List

Back