Biden thinks demonizing political opponents is normal...it isnt.

hahaha the dembots brownshirts literally started rioting and looting in nov of 2016…snd keep it up for years across the country. Fire bomb court houses, broke into the tres dept, attempt to beech the white house, burnt churches, destroyed private property and businesses, assaulted, murdered, literally took over parts of cities, and did so with the backing of he dnc and leftist propaganda machines

Do you actually think I would riot?

Biden thinks demonizing political opponents is normal...it isnt.​

A Trumpster said this. Absolutely fucking incredible. Holy shit.
aww poor little dembot didn’t like it when a republican gave a little back at ya..

all those participation trophies got your soft

Oh, so it wasn't meant to be serious. It was just acting out like an eight year old who has had their feelings hurt.

Okay, got it. Cool.
good observation, dems tend to act like 8 year olds

although the ones that get participation trophies in little league, not the ones winning

And never has a lie ever passed the lips of a Republican. Especially trump.
who said that?

we however were talking about this specific issue, this specific story and then the dembots lying oknarrative that trump or the gop started it

who said that?

we however were talking about this specific issue, this specific story and then the dembots lying oknarrative that trump or the gop started it

Noooooooo. Good Christian republicans telling lies and spreading rumours?
I'll wash my mouth with soap.

Bi-partisanship didn't divide us the 80s. Nope. The democrat House speaker Tip O'Neal used to lunch with Republican president Ronald Reagan, they where friends. That was truly bipartisan. What happened to that?
Now the House GOP leader takes his lunches with the mentally ill orange traitor instead. Start there.

Bi-partisanship didn't divide us the 80s. Nope. The democrat House speaker Tip O'Neal used to lunch with Republican president Ronald Reagan, they where friends. That was truly bipartisan. What happened to that?
Joe simply reads whatever he's told to, Mary! You can tell when he's reading from his cue cards or the teleprompter because he doesn't sound like he's lost. This is a totally scripted Presidency. We have a puppet in the Oval Office. The only question at this point is who pulls the strings!

Forum List

Back