Biden thinks demonizing political opponents is normal...it isnt.

Ok. Show me where one Democrat put forward legislation to transform America to communism.
How many democrats do you know who are sworn communists? I'll tell you.
NONE.
You're silly enough to associate that name with communists because you know no better. It's in your DNA and you have nothing to describe them otherwise.
You're pathetic. Not a functioning neuron between your ears.
Yawn.

Bi-partisanship didn't divide us the 80s. Nope. The democrat House speaker Tip O'Neal used to lunch with Republican president Ronald Reagan, they where friends. That was truly bipartisan. What happened to that?

You don't have to go back to Reagan. Remember Clips like this, where Saturday Night Live characters would do impressions of politicians and everybody got a good laugh out of it? In this one, Chris Farley is doing his Newt Gingrich impersonation in an actual Congressional session and everyone is laughing their butts off, including Newt:

so they confirmed they had to fire one of their staffer over it…and it might of been even coming from higher up? ok
What has been confirmed is that this was not started by Clinton staff.

Please. The Obama Birther thing, ok, stupid. I used to follow that. But at least um..We didn't burn down cities and destroy public property and terrorize the local populace for over a year either.

Neither do we.

Trump ran with the issue. He claimed all kinds of lies, including that he was sending investigators to Hawaii and Kenya to bring back proof.

After it went plop plop fizz fizz, and Obama produced the "long birth certificate", Trump never retracted his claim that Obama was born in Kenya.

No retraction. No apology.

And, damn Trump was stupid. That birther accusation flew in the face of US Passports, Customs and Immigration, Air travel from EastAfrica in 1961 and ....

8 U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United ...

Neither do we.
hahaha the dembots brownshirts literally started rioting and looting in nov of 2016…snd keep it up for years across the country. Fire bomb court houses, broke into the tres dept, attempt to beech the white house, burnt churches, destroyed private property and businesses, assaulted, murdered, literally took over parts of cities, and did so with the backing of he dnc and leftist propaganda machines

Forum List

Back