Biden: ‘There’s Nothing We Can Do To Change The Trajectory Of The Pandemic In The Next Several Months’

Nobody who isn't a complete tool is shocked by this revelation. The man's focal point of his campaign was a lie.

Biden’s remarks during the press conference quickly caused a stir online with people expressing frustration and anger over what he said.

Former Congressman Justin Amash wrote: “Haven’t we been told for months that restrictions and mandates were necessary to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months?”

CNN commentator Scott Jennings wrote: “His entire campaign was that he had the plan to end the pandemic.”

Yeah, sorry, you'll have to point out where Biden said that the pandemic was going to be fixed quickly. I mean, there were lots of people on these boards who claimed that the virus
would magically disappear the day he was elected..which it didn't. Then it was going to disappear the day he was inaugurated..which it didn't. It looks like he has a plan whereas it
looks like the last guy didn't. I'm not sure what it is you were expecting. The last guy was incompetent and didn't want to hear bad news or hard words. At least you're hearing the
truth now.
Here's the truth. Finger Rapin Joe has murdered over 8,000 Americans in just 3 days.
Show us how it's done Sleepy Joe

forcing biopharmaceutical firms to formulate a Covid vaccine in less than one year?
Lmao!!! Do you really think that's what happened?
Have you ever seen a revolutionary vaccine formulated, approved and released in less than a year?
That's a deflection.

I asked if you truly believe it happened because tRump "forced pharmaceutical companies" to do it.
I absolutely do...Can you tell me why I shouldn’t believe that?
That shit is so far out of touch with reality I have no idea what I could say to convince you otherwise.
You win, continue with your ridiculous delusions. I'll be over here in the real world, alternately laughing and shaking my head in disbelief.

Nobody who isn't a complete tool is shocked by this revelation. The man's focal point of his campaign was a lie.

Biden’s remarks during the press conference quickly caused a stir online with people expressing frustration and anger over what he said.

Former Congressman Justin Amash wrote: “Haven’t we been told for months that restrictions and mandates were necessary to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months?”

CNN commentator Scott Jennings wrote: “His entire campaign was that he had the plan to end the pandemic.”

Yeah, sorry, you'll have to point out where Biden said that the pandemic was going to be fixed quickly. I mean, there were lots of people on these boards who claimed that the virus
would magically disappear the day he was elected..which it didn't. Then it was going to disappear the day he was inaugurated..which it didn't. It looks like he has a plan whereas it
looks like the last guy didn't. I'm not sure what it is you were expecting. The last guy was incompetent and didn't want to hear bad news or hard words. At least you're hearing the
truth now.
Here's the truth. Finger Rapin Joe has murdered over 8,000 Americans in just 3 days.
You people are completely crazy.

truth now.
Is that all you Twitter Deprived Trump Withdrawal Zealots Have?

Count the deaths on DJTs watch. 400,000

And keep posting like this is a fucking game.

Bunch of fucking Pricks, just like Donnie.

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 9.32.53 PM.png

truth now.

Over 8,000 in 3 days. Do the math. What a murdering POS .

truth now.

Real funny. Talk to your Orange God about that.

DJT is a Disgrace. Own him.

400,000 Americans dead on his watch.

truth now.

typically it takes nearly a month between a new coronavirus case and death from that case.

Bunch of fucking Pricks, just like Donnie
You blamed PRESIDENT Trump every damn day. Biden is your president now. Nearly 10,000 death (as Democrats count them) in 2 days

At this rate Biden will have killed 1,000,000 in his first 100 days

forcing biopharmaceutical firms to formulate a Covid vaccine in less than one year?
Have you ever seen a revolutionary vaccine formulated, approved and released in less than a year?
That's a deflection.

I asked if you truly believe it happened because tRump "forced pharmaceutical companies" to do it.
That shit is so far out of touch with reality I have no idea what I could say to convince you otherwise.
You win, continue with your ridiculous delusions. I'll be over here in the real world, alternately laughing and shaking my head in disbelief.

The “real world” where men have vaginas and women have penises? Where American politicians work for Mexico’s citizens...that real world?

That's a deflection.

The “real world” where men have vaginas and women have penises? Where American politicians work for Mexico’s citizens...that real world?
More crazy shit? Aren't you starting to run low?

“There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months”

So after months of being told President Trump isn’t handling this correctly Biden comes out and says there’s nothing we can do. How did this man con 80 million (if you believe that) people to vote for him???

The good news is thanks to President Trump I received my first vaccination this week. Thank God Trump was in office during the breakout.

“There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months”

So after months of being told President Trump isn’t handling this correctly Biden comes out and says there’s nothing we can do. How did this man con 80 million (if you believe that) people to vote for him???

The good news is thanks to President Trump I received my first vaccination this week. Thank God Trump was in office during the breakout.

It seems you are weak minded. You can't handle the truth. The truth is it will take months to turn things around, thanks to Drumph.

According to you, "Thank God Trump was in office during the breakout." Really? Because of his abysmal handling of the pandemic, we have lost over 400,000 souls in America and caused an economic crisis. None of that needed to happen. The fact is that now it will take months to solve the horrific crisis Drumph's mismanagement of the pandemic has inflicted on this country. You need to face reality.

Well there's something no republican can do. Tell the horrible truth. After watching Trump do everything he could to make the pandemic worse while telling you it's just going to go away you assholes are already looking to blame Biden for all of it. Since you are all still fighting to prolong the pandemic don't know what else you expect.

Forum List

Back