Biden Tells Tulsa Crowd Today The Biggest Threat Is White Supremacists....I Thought Global Warming Was

Racial Equity = Payouts To Blacks = Reparations For Being Dark Skinned = Systemic Racism.

They won't show this yet (as an excerpt) on Youtube where he told people in Tulsa today about how white people are a huge threat to black folks....but we can look back at his SOTU address where he says it:

The only reason this guy is doing this today is because they're trying to kick every white person they don't like (Trump Supporters) out of every part of American life.

The fact is.....the primary threat of systemic-racism in America today is CRT and Democrats calling for attacks against White Supremacists.
So-called White Supremacists aren't a threat at all. As a matter of fact the only proof they think they can point to is Jan 6th. No other threat exists.

THEME: "Biden Tells Tulsa Crowd Today The Biggest Threat Is White Supremacists....I Thought Global Warming Was"

RESPONSE: Actually mudwhistle is an example of the greatest problem facing us and the world. He and others who, for some unknown reason, continue to post threads such as this and other absurdities convince only biddable fools.

Attacks on President Biden commenced even before the election, once he received the nomination as the Democratic Standard Bearer. The world's people and the majority of our Citizens reject Trumpism for what it is, aka fascism.

Only those who continue to believed trump, and still continue to be believe the election was stolen (even now, after trump told Hannity he lost the election, this week) will continue to put forth petty and unsupported allegations on his efforts to make life here and on our planet better and safer for all of us.

What drives them? During the Trump Administration, Trump and his appointees were clearly flawed, and proved what Lord Acton so adroitly left to us:

Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
There is no one who is honest, rational and observant to conclude Trump's abuse of power was in effect from the moment he lied when he took the Oath of Office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

The greatest threat I represent is free-thinking.......and I agree.....free-thinking is a threat to leftists.
We must all just go along with whatever they say and never question it.....or they will do something horrible to us.

Oh F. you. Your free thought is all about you. Trump and you have the same personality disorders.

Yes....disorders like...decency and love of country.....
That's why so many support him.

You support drunks like Pelosi and perverts like Biden.
You latch onto the folks that are so much like you.

Define Country?

Those who support and continue to support trump today are biddable fools. You're one of them.

I shouldn't have to define country for anyone.
If you hate where you live.....move.
Leave the rest of us alone.
Every country has a right to run the place the way they choose....and they shouldn't have to worry about evil folks coming there to destroy that. One place I've been that believes that is Singapore.
If you don't like it.....you know what you can do.

Racial Equity = Payouts To Blacks = Reparations For Being Dark Skinned = Systemic Racism.

They won't show this yet (as an excerpt) on Youtube where he told people in Tulsa today about how white people are a huge threat to black folks....but we can look back at his SOTU address where he says it:

The only reason this guy is doing this today is because they're trying to kick every white person they don't like (Trump Supporters) out of every part of American life.

The fact is.....the primary threat of systemic-racism in America today is CRT and Democrats calling for attacks against White Supremacists.
So-called White Supremacists aren't a threat at all. As a matter of fact the only proof they think they can point to is Jan 6th. No other threat exists.

THEME: "Biden Tells Tulsa Crowd Today The Biggest Threat Is White Supremacists....I Thought Global Warming Was"

RESPONSE: Actually mudwhistle is an example of the greatest problem facing us and the world. He and others who, for some unknown reason, continue to post threads such as this and other absurdities convince only biddable fools.

Attacks on President Biden commenced even before the election, once he received the nomination as the Democratic Standard Bearer. The world's people and the majority of our Citizens reject Trumpism for what it is, aka fascism.

Only those who continue to believed trump, and still continue to be believe the election was stolen (even now, after trump told Hannity he lost the election, this week) will continue to put forth petty and unsupported allegations on his efforts to make life here and on our planet better and safer for all of us.

What drives them? During the Trump Administration, Trump and his appointees were clearly flawed, and proved what Lord Acton so adroitly left to us:

There is no one who is honest, rational and observant to conclude Trump's abuse of power was in effect from the moment he lied when he took the Oath of Office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

The greatest threat I represent is free-thinking.......and I agree.....free-thinking is a threat to leftists.
We must all just go along with whatever they say and never question it.....or they will do something horrible to us.

Oh F. you. Your free thought is all about you. Trump and you have the same personality disorders.

Define Country?

Those who support and continue to support trump today are biddable fools. You're one of them.

Every country has a right to run the place the way they choose....and they shouldn't have to worry about evil folks coming there to destroy that. One place I've been that believes that is Singapore.

You dumb shithead, the country is The People, all of us - even assholes like you. The majority of citizens, moderate Democrats, Republicans and nonpartisans are the silent majority; you are not one of them. You hate (and fear) people like me who post thoughtful and thought provoking essays, and that you, and others much like you are incapable of writing a rebuttal. Evidence has been posted to my post #345 in which you responded off topic with a personal attack.

I don't like bullies and assholes, and never once backdown when encountered by punks like you. That is when I will respond and speak the truth to assholes, and that is you on steroids.

Define Country?

You dumb shithead, the country is The People, all of us - even assholes like you. The majority of citizens, moderate Democrats, Republicans and nonpartisans are the silent majority; you are not one of them. You hate (and fear) people like me who post thoughtful and thought provoking essays, and that you, and others much like you are incapable of writing a rebuttal. Evidence has been posted to my post #345 in which you responded off topic with a personal attack.

I don't like bullies and assholes, and never once backdown when encountered by punks like you. That is when I will respond and speak the truth to assholes, and that is you on steroids.

Ask yourself.....why do Democrats flood our states with people from other countries to win elections??????

That's how they won in WA, OR, CA, NM, NY, NJ, WI, MN, PN, IL, MI, and AZ. Now they're trying to do the same in TX.
The locals who were born here don't want this mess that Democrats are subjecting us to. So they're being forced to take it......or be called racists. Now they're trying to establish systemic racism against white people or conservatives. Explain how that is good for any society?

Not sure why that statement should bother you. Unless you are part of the group that does do harm to black people.

If that is the case...yes, we are coming for you.
Is that a threat to USMB board members whose chief activity is to discuss issues in a way to reconcile differences? You ought to be ashamed of your hatred blinding you to the principles of peaceful discussion that this board represents, especially since you have been here very close to one year.

Define Country?

Ask yourself.....why do Democrats flood our states with people from other countries to win elections??????

That's how they won in WA, OR, CA, NM, NY, NJ, WI, MN, PN, IL, MI, and AZ. Now they're trying to do the same in TX.
The locals who were born here don't want this mess that Democrats are subjecting us to. So they're being forced to take it......or be called racists. Now they're trying to establish systemic racism against white people or conservatives. Explain how that is good for any society?

You're a damn liar. Prove the names of all the people who voted and were not citizens. Your comment was another BIG LIE.

Define Country?

You're a damn liar. Prove the names of all the people who voted and were not citizens. Your comment was another BIG LIE.

Prove the names?
It's a secret ballot, numbskull.
Why don't you get real and stop acting like a nut-case.
CA has mail-in balloting....all you need to do to get a ballot is establish a residence.

The real white supremists are the ones in DC saying that the problem is out there folks, don't look in here.
And white supremecy isn't necessarily a color or a race. It's an ideology.
They want you to believe it is about color. It's about power.

The more power they have the more easily it is to persuade people to their way of thinking.
Let's cause a race war.
What for? Why now?
Because they need to keep us all distracted while they rape this country for every dime it's worth.
And they can't afford people looking too closely at them. They have to keep us focused on each other.

They want white people to be jealous of the attention other races are getting. I don't like the term "people of color"
to me it's the same as saying "colored" people. We're all colored people.
Anyways,
They want whites jealous of non-whites. They want non-whites fearful of whites.
And they're doing a good job of it.
But not all people are falling for it. A lot of people understand what they are doing.

Everybody has to drop their red or blue hats and come to the table and work this out.
If we don't, there won't be a country left to fight over.

Hugs

Well I'm sure that before they confiscate a drug dealers possessions, that they make sure that no children are hurt by it. If they aren't making sure of that, then its on them because that's bullcrap if they aren't considering the innocent caught up in it all. No children involved, then good, take everything the no good has.

I don't like drug dealers or users anymore than you. BUT, we're talking about the governments authority and the US Constitution. Not children. Not what "WE" think should be done. But what the US Constitution and the authority in it as to suspected criminals.

In what instance?

The government taking my property to build a road, a military base, a dam etc. Public use.

Not allowed, so sayeth the US Constitution. This is a part of the Constitution that is supposed to keep property rights on a higher level than the government and it's authority.

I think it applies to those who are only suspected of a crime.

Yes, I noticed your error.

My error?
If they get caught with illegal drugs. Sure, take the drugs. But not the house or the vehicle the drugs were found in.

I agree that asset forfeiture laws have been abused.

There are finally enough new congressional critters in state legislatures that have noticed what an abuse of power civil asset forfeiture is and passed laws against it. But it doesn't cover enough bases. (yet)
1624210405001.png

I'm not democrat. Not in the least. Nor do I support Pelosi and Biden. But those childish name calling is like the left when they call Trump a racist. Totally uncalled for and make us conservatives look as bad as the left.
There's plenty of factual stuff to call Biden, Pelosi and the rest of the left. Choose something that's factual.

In what instance?

The government taking my property to build a road, a military base, a dam etc. Public use.

Not allowed, so sayeth the US Constitution. This is a part of the Constitution that is supposed to keep property rights on a higher level than the government and it's authority.

I think it applies to those who are only suspected of a crime.

Yes, I noticed your error.

My error?
If they get caught with illegal drugs. Sure, take the drugs. But not the house or the vehicle the drugs were found in.

I agree that asset forfeiture laws have been abused.

There are finally enough new congressional critters in state legislatures that have noticed what an abuse of power civil asset forfeiture is and passed laws against it. But it doesn't cover enough bases. (yet)
View attachment 503674

Not allowed, so sayeth the US Constitution.

Says so in the 5th Amendment.

My error?

That the takings clause only applies to those charged with a crime.

Define Country?

Prove the names?
CA has mail-in balloting....all you need to do to get a ballot is establish a residence.

If true, you've proved my point; my point being the claim about non citizens voting is another BIG LIE and a Conspiracy Story.

Define Country?

Prove the names?

If true, you've proved my point; my point being the claim about non citizens voting is another BIG LIE and a Conspiracy Story.

You can establish residency.....but that's not the same as citizenship.
You do understand the difference between a citizen and a non-citizen living here under a visa or a work permit. In CA non-citizens vote in their elections. I'm sure a lot of them are voting in other Democrat states. But some states won't allow public officials to check the citizenship of people including police officers. Democrats mailed out millions of ballots to people. Nobody checked to see if the recipients were citizens.

In 1996, the U.S. Congress passed a law prohibiting noncitizens from voting in federal elections, such as U.S. House, U.S. Senate, and presidential elections. Federal law did not address state or local elections.[1]

As of March 2020, two state constitutions specified that noncitizens may not vote in state and local elections: Arizona's and North Dakota's. No state constitutions explicitly allowed noncitizens to vote in state or local elections.[2]

Ten municipalities across the country allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections as of March 2020. Nine were located in Maryland. The other was San Francisco, California.

According to the Pew Research Center, there were approximately 25 million noncitizens living in the U.S. as of 2017. That included 12.3 million permanent residents and 2.2 million temporary residents in the country with legal permission and 10.5 million living in the country without legal permission.[3]

Whether noncitizens should be allowed to vote is a subject of debate. Click here for support and opposition arguments and here for more on the debate over the prevalence of non-citizen voting.

Last edited:
scenes like these in Madrid are unacceptable...we need peace between white people and the blacks

E4XBHrvXMAgWjb_

Considering that illegals make up the lowest population in the USA. Then throw in the fact that 90% of all illegals don't go around government buildings, I say the chances of illegal voting is slim to none. And the chances of illegals votes influencing enough to change the rightful outcome is probably somewhere around the .000000000001% range.

"Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely".

Today and everyday since President Biden took the oath of office he has followed through with his promise to bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution and all of the people - those who voted for him, and those who didn't - and he has discharged his duties with an eye to benefit all of us.

No, Fly Catcher, no matter how much you beg for it, Biden isn't going to sniff your hair. Get some self-respect.

This will come as a shock to you, but you're not entitled to anyone kissing your ass, you pompous buffoon.

Forum List

Back