Biden tells Kimmel gas prices oil companies' fault:

What is absurd is the notion that Biden’s Energy Policies had NO impact on oil prices. This administration made it very clear they were going to bring more regulations aimed at the oil industry.

Biden supporters who applaud his policies yet deny their impact on gas prices shows exactly how much Americans lack in fundamental economic basics.
Can you explain which policies are the result of gas prices doubling? Thanks.

1654958376279.png

Oil companies are gouging Americans, and then laughing at all the muppets who blame Biden.
So I guess you don't believe this then?

When Big Oil does well, so do half of us​

Half of American households own stock in oil and natural gas companies, according to the American Petroleum Institute. That's the message from a new study by the American Petroleum Institute, which found that nearly half of all shares in oil and natural gas companies are owned by retirement plans — pensions, 401(k)s and IRAs. Another 19 percent of shares are owned by individual investors who manage their own investments.

Only 3 percent of shares of oil and natural gas companies are owned by industry executives, the study found. Asset management companies own 25 percent of shares in these companies, and another 7 percent are owned by institutional investors.

"When oil and natural gas companies do well, so do millions of their owners all across America," he said.

So you were saying??? Or maybe "guessing" as you provided NO links, no substantiation... so I with the above are calling you a liar!

Explain that specifically. Give us specifically how gas went from around $2 in 2019 to $5 now.

Why didnt the oil companies just do this for the past 40 years?

Same reason they always pull this shit.
They jack up the prices until people start talking about investing in alternative energy... then they amazingly start lowering prices again.

Better than policies how about Biden's statements?
And better than your totally ignorant subjective, personal opinions based on zero facts!
Here are the FACTS!
“we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
And then he tells them I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

And then Biden raises the prices of exploring for oil on Federal lands by 50% something that was done in 1920s.
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
Please explain how someone who is "OBSESSED" with lowering gas prices...
RAISES prices on royalty rates on federal lands,
threatens oil workers with jail and
guarantees to put them out of work?
These are the FACTS not guesses.

I’ve listed and explained them time and time again here and elsewhere. If you don’t understand from at least a high level that increasing regulations is not going to have a negative impact on consumer prices, it is a waste of time.

They jack up the prices until people start talking about investing in alternative energy... then they amazingly start lowering prices again.
Prove it! The prices haven't been even as close to these at time I'm 100% confident you didn't live through as I did!
These events!
Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 9.51.13 AM.png

Prove it! The prices haven't been even as close to these at time I'm 100% confident you didn't live through as I did!
These events!

Actually, I did live through the oil shocks of 1974 and 1979. Gas lines, people having to put locks on their gas caps so people wouldn't siphon it out... shit like that.

And do you know when the Gas companies started cleaning up their act? When we started talking about alternative energy, nationalizing the oil companies and imposing windfall taxes.

People have been “talking” about alternative energy for years. What drives oil prices down is a number of factors; fundamentally, more supply from the global markets and increased competition domestically. I have yet to see a viable alternative source of energy that can compete with oil - and I would actually welcome it. I could care less what the economy runs on just so long it is viable and cost-effective.

When the left tells you 7 years ago THEY WANT HIGH GAS PRICES.

And then they make it happen….YOU CULT FUCKS BLAME TRUMP AND PUTIN?

LET ME REPEAT….THE LEFT SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO I…..THEN THEY DID IT.

"Oil companies, instead of everybody, says, 'Well, Biden won't let them drill.' They have 9,000 drilling sites that they already own that are there. They're not doing it," Biden told Kimmel. "You know why? Because they make more money not drilling and buying back their own stock."

"Nobody's listening to him at all on this because it's so obvious," Brenberg reacted on "Varney & Co." "All these same oil companies who apparently can't get it together now, boy, they could get it together under President Trump, couldn't they?"

Biden needs to be put in a rubber room with a drool cup.
View attachment 656569
What a crazy notion… hold the companies responsible for the production and distribution of a product accountable for that product!!!!! What a wild idea

Naw let’s just be brain dead partisan drones and blame the president! ;-)

When the left tells you 7 years ago THEY WANT HIGH GAS PRICES.

And then they make it happen….YOU CULT FUCKS BLAME TRUMP AND PUTIN?

LET ME REPEAT….THE LEFT SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO I…..THEN THEY DID IT.

Except the left didn't make it happen, the oil companies did by manipulating the market.

You keep bending over and spreading them for big oil and blame the Democrats... it would be amusing if it weren't so sad.

Do you know what will change the behavior of the oil companies? If we all converted to electric and fuel efficient cars. That would do it.

To think that Biden is the sole cause of oil prices doubling is comical.
Joe Biden vowed to "end fossil fuels" and set about doing just that his first day on the job. Captured on video there's no denying it. Stupidly cramming his climate change BS forward with no thought to the damage his policies would do.

Now that every American is experiencing the PAIN and gearing up to bitch slap Biden and Democrats into next week this November, Biden is trying to deflect the blame for his own disastrous policies. Pathetic.

For years the cult says they want high gas prices, then when it happens, they blame the right. :auiqs.jpg:

HOW ARE YOU CULTISTS SO FUCKING DUMB?

Forum List

Back