Biden takes masks very seriously

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
That's the thing Biden, his primary and BIGGEST statement as he ran for office and since is Masks, Masks, two Masks, ten and we're going to follow the science :auiqs.jpg: In fact if he's posing for a camera he and Harris make it THE point look at us, we're wearing a mask & 20 feet of safe-spacing too. This is exactly what great leadership looks like, especially when they're inside a safe-spacing circle.

Heck, Biden was even going to make masks mandatory, everywhere. He's so dedicated to masks he forgot States run the States...................But you need your safe spaces and these are no fear tactics, Come on Man!

Except there's just one problem, and that's Xiden doesn't know how to wear one. It's that or he knows it's BS, you can't pick two. Perhaps his nose is too small and they can't find a design to remain on a POTUS' face. How the fuck can masks be so TREMENDOUSLY IMPORTANT when the guy doing all the talk doesn't know how to wear one? Dude must be a super spreader.

This is just two examples today, there were many, and many past. Perhaps he's just incompetent or inconsiderate, fuck I don't know. I just ran out of excuses for him.

Last edited:
Our first puppet POTUS. First I know of. Sure all but perhaps Trump were at some level just a toy, the Xiden takes everything to a new level. Just the circling safe spaces and being tucked under the rug of safe-space reporting is all one needs to know about Xiden.

article-5930-1.jpg

I actually watched a speech Biden made today.

I kept yelling at him (the TV) to pull his mask over his nose, lol!

He looks pathetic & futile. Honest to shit he's the only person I know on Earth where a mask is beyond him, all while he's the biggest talker. Honest to shit one couldn't have made this up. Truth stranger than fiction.

PROGS voted for that :auiqs.jpg: :TH_WAY~113: :clap:

I actually watched a speech Biden made today.

I kept yelling at him (the TV) to pull his mask over his nose, lol!

Keep talking to Xiden you're dwelling his believer's category, you should see "Biden's" Facebook. His people write as though it's Xiden, and many of the comments demonstrate they dream it's him singing praises.

Xiden is probably the best POTUS we've ever had, right out of the gate. Wait, today is Xiden doesn't exist day on mainstream misinformation again. Four stories on CNN, all positive and passive or strictly a negative reflection on Trump, which they always are.

A normal Trump day is about 15-20+ negative stories front-page mainstream "news". Course they're easing off now.

Worth a mention mainstream media is stroking genital's again, heavily. That was common with Obama too, a perfect distraction, same shit as racism to a lessor extent.

Who else finds it remarkable the left tells everyone it's important we segregate and put everyone into their own bubbles while the message is we must treat everyone equal, which they call "awareness", class is in? Victim roles are awesome too. Yeah, about 50% of us. We're the one's Xiden's people point their finger's at.

Last edited:
That's the thing Biden, his primary and BIGGEST statement as he ran for office and since is Masks, Masks, two Masks, ten and we're going to follow the science :auiqs.jpg: In fact if he's posing for a camera he and Harris make it THE point look at us, we're wearing a mask & 20 feet of safe-spacing too. This is exactly what great leadership looks like, especially when they're inside a safe-spacing circle.

Heck, Biden was even going to make masks mandatory, everywhere. He's so dedicated to masks he forgot States run the States...................But you need your safe spaces and these are no fear tactics, Come on Man!

Do not question The Mask! The Mask shall set you free! (excerpt from The Masked President, soon to be published by Xi Publications)

MaskyJoe.jpg

Forum List

Back