Biden supporters - What do you think of this?

Still nothing. I even tried to help. I accept your capitulation. You won't even challenge me.
did you challenge me back then?....no you didnt....you just acted like a far lefty and called me a trumper because i had the nerve to question what you said....and went on and ignored me the rest of the thread....you do notice how i wont ignore you....

did you challenge me back then?....no you didnt....you just acted like a far lefty and called me a trumper because i had the nerve to question what you said....and went on and ignored me the rest of the thread....you do notice how i wont ignore you....
You're like a Trumpster in the most obvious way: You assume that, just because I don't bend over for the orange high hard one, that I'm a left winger.

All you would have to do to prove that is challenge me on the issues. But you know that won't work, because you know you're lying.

So I called you a Trumpster, and because I hurt your feelings, you figure it's fine to lie about me.

Okay, got it. Now I know. Good stuff.

The traitors are the Democrat scum that stole the 2020 election from the American people ...

rotfl-gif.288736

McCain killed that, proving that Trump is not a dictator.
LOL, Nothing is the orange douche bag's fault, is it? :laughing0301:

So, who do you blame for Rump not building the wall? Remember, he promised to make Mexico pay for it?

Or, how about defunding sanctuary cities? That's another promise your orange douche bag did not keep.

Heck, he even promised he would jail Hillary!!!

Did you orange loser ever come through on any of his promises? And yet, you don't blame him. No wonder Rump loves his poorly educated retards!

You're like a Trumpster in the most obvious way: You assume that, just because I don't bend over for the orange high hard one, that I'm a left winger.

All you would have to do to prove that is challenge me on the issues. But you know that won't work, because you know you're lying.

So I called you a Trumpster, and because I hurt your feelings, you figure it's fine to lie about me.

Okay, got it. Now I know. Good stuff.
there you go a typical lefty response....i never said anything about you not bending over for trump,only the loyal trumpers do that....i get on you when you side with the far lefties here........the hateful far left aint much different then the hateful far right posters here....they both hate the other side....you seem to agree with many on the far left.....if you are who you claim to be you would not do that.....

there you go a typical lefty response....i never said anything about you not bending over for trump,only the loyal trumpers do that....i get on you when you side with the far lefties here........the hateful far left aint much different then the hateful far right posters here....they both hate the other side....you seem to agree with many on the far left.....if you are who you claim to be you would not do that.....
And still no challenges on the actual issues. Nothing to back up your words. Clearly it's not going to happen.

Okay, I've shown you enough attention. You bore me.

And still no challenges on the actual issues. Nothing to back up your words. Clearly it's not going to happen.

Okay, I've shown you enough attention. You bore me.
will you back up what you said about me?....of course not because you know you were full of shit.....so do what you do best and run along and ignore those who have the nerve to comment on what you have to say....im sure jones and jim and the other lefties here will give you a thumbs up.....they always agree with you....

Trump has been at fault for many things, just not the silly shit you buffoons are mindlessly parroting.
Retard. I gave you three specific promises besides the Obamacare repeal that your orange douche bag made. None, he kept.

Does he bear responsibility for those or not? Let's see if you can respond with a simple Yes or No.

long ago he was a different person...now he seems to be just another that let trump fuck up his head...
The word you are looking for is "troll". Countless Dem leaning types joined the forum with thoughtful opinion. But we speak truth and dismantle the Dem spin here. When that happens these people become full time trolls.

Retard. I gave you three specific promises besides the Obamacare repeal that your orange douche bag made. None, he kept.

Does he bear responsibility for those or not? Let's see if you can respond with a simple Yes or No.
Professional backstabber McCain killed the Obamacare repeal and you know it. Are you blaming Biden for Manchin? Hell no so STFU.

Professional backstabber McCain killed the Obamacare repeal and you know it. Are you blaming Biden for Manchin? Hell no so STFU.
In other words, your orange douche bag bears no responsibility for any broken promises?

Spoken like a true trumptard. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

I bitch slapped you people with the Manchin example, tissue? :auiqs.jpg:
Retard. Manchin came through. Try to keep up. :itsok:

But talking about bitch slaps, you guys got over your orange douche bag's loss, or are you still hurting? :laughing0301:

I’m sure Republican Policies will fix it. Build the wall. Ban abortion. Ban gay marriage. That will fix the economy. Or something.

So out of hundreds of things Republicans want to do with you pick a few completely unrelated so you can a smug sense of self satisfaction and feel like you're superior because you created your own rhetoric by only using selective context, while ignoring the short comings of the current administration.

Imbecile. When a politician says they're going to do things when elected, adults know that means they will attempt to do those things. We don't elect dictators, moron. What are you, 5 years old?

Forum List

Back