Biden State Of The Union Speech Tonight: How Many Times Will President Biden....

I'll bet that the filthy ass sonofabitch will spout a good measure of anti right to keep and bear arms bullshit.

...insult President Trump
...insult Trump supporters
....say. hey man, or not a joke.
.....stare off into space

I had to get up and leave just a few minutes ago. Back and forth in the audience but i can't make it out. Missed the MTG back and forth.

I heard a lot of lies. Infrastructure, jobs, pride, inflation, how long ago was that infrastructure bill passed. He's not going to do a damn thing. Replacing lead pipes would run anywhere from 2 billion to 47 billion and frankly he just don't care about your kids that much when there's money to be had for his dynasty.

I had to get up and leave just a few minutes ago. Back and forth in the audience but i can't make it out. Missed the MTG back and forth.
A few years back, there were recriminations when members heckled Obumbler. It is a bit unseemly for the usual (desired) decorum of Congress.

But lip reading suggests she flatly declared several times that “you’re a liar!”

Forum List

Back