Biden Stands With Terrorists, Requests Immunity For Saudi Prince From Lawsuits Over Khashoggi Murder

Hmm you know what would be a good way for U.S. and Saudi Arabia relationship to not get damaged?

SA king resisting the urge to assassinate his political dissidents, that kinda shit pisses off us freedom loving Americans and makes us wonder why the fuck do we prop up despots like that.
true…but with the demafasict doing stalinist raids of the political rivals, targeting political opposition with the IRS, trying to assassinate judges…do you all have the moral authority to demand anything from them?

Hmm you know what would be a good way for U.S. and Saudi Arabia relationship to not get damaged?

SA king resisting the urge to assassinate his political dissidents, that kinda shit pisses off us freedom loving Americans and makes us wonder why the fuck do we prop up despots like that.
This is a long standing arrangement that foreign leaders can't be brought to civil court..

Admin isn't protecting him but protecting all leaders from being sued in civil courts all over the world...

Otherwise I could bring up a case against Trump in Togo and internationally it would stand if convicted..

This is a long standing arrangement that foreign leaders can't be brought to civil court..

Admin isn't protecting him but protecting all leaders from being sued in civil courts all over the world...

Otherwise I could bring up a case against Trump in Togo and internationally it would stand if convicted..
the problem is trump hurting your feelings isn’t a cause of action.

true…but with the demafasict doing stalinist raids of the political rivals, targeting political opposition with the IRS, trying to assassinate judges…do you all have the moral authority to demand anything from them?
That's just asstruth swirling around in your head.

If Trump didn't want to be raided he should've found a way to return classified Presidential records to NA instead of lying about not having them.

And our government trying to assassinate judges? You are out of your fucking mind.

Last edited:

That's a separate point. Both can be true.

That's just asstruth swirling around in your head.

If Trump didn't want to be raided he should've found a way to return classified Presidential records to NA instead of lying about not having them.

And our government trying to assassinate judges? You are out of your fucking mind.
he did…they flew 15 boxes there in a plane….while your boy joey xiden was hidding them out in folders he labeled personal, and hidding them in his garage….

he did…they flew 15 boxes there in a plane….while your boy joey xiden was hidding them out in folders he labeled personal, and hidding them in his garage….
Your asstruth has a problem with the truth - ~100 classified Presidential records were discovered by the court ordered raid at Mar-a-Lago, including top secret documents.

Your asstruth has a problem with the truth - ~100 classified Presidential records were discovered by the court ordered raid at Mar-a-Lago, including top secret documents.
yep stuff that he was actively working with the NA on, even allowing them to inspect, and keeping them secure…mean while xiden was hiding classified documents all up and down the east coast and had been for over a decade…just letting them lay around his garage, or house…where anyone has access or hiding them in folders he labeled “personal” to keep hidden

document s continue to be uncovered when it comes to xiden. why won’t he just turn them over at this point? he’s been caught red handed…

yep stuff that he was actively working with the NA on, even allowing them to inspect, and keeping them secure…mean while xiden was hiding classified documents all up and down the east coast and had been for over a decade…just letting them lay around his garage, or house…where anyone has access or hiding them in folders he labeled “personal” to keep hidden

document s continue to be uncovered when it comes to xiden. why won’t he just turn them over at this point? he’s been caught red handed…
Dumbass asstruther, how many years does Trump need to "work" to return presidential records he is being asked for by NA and has no right to keep?

His lawyers claimed in official filing "NO MORE DOCUMENTS". Then court orders search and low and behold there they are.

Nobody asked Biden to return anything, his lawyers found some and turned them in, he has been fully co-operating since instead of spreading bullshit that he is somehow unfairly prosecuted.

Last edited:
Dumbass asstruther, how many years does Trump need to "work" to return presidential records he is being asked for by NA and has no right to keep?

His lawyers claimed in official filing "NO MORE DOCUMENTS". Then court orders search and low and behold there they are.

Nobody asked Biden to return anything, his lawyers found some and turned them in, he has been fully co-operating since instead of spreading bullshit that he is somehow unfairly prosecuted.
of course nobody asked him…they didn’t know…he had a decades long scam of stealing and hiding them. Trump was hiding nothing…that’s how they knew to reach out and he began the process of working with the NA to seperate the personal from what needed returned.

this shows intent…xiden clearly had an criminal ring dating dating back decades of stealing rbe documents that worked to one of his own snitched

why does more and more keeping popping up? why were some found in a folder he labeled personal?

of course nobody asked him…they didn’t know…he had a decades long scam of stealing and hiding them. Trump was hiding nothing…that’s how they knew to reach out and he began the process of working with the NA to seperate the personal from what needed returned.

this shows intent…xiden clearly had an criminal ring dating dating back decades of stealing rbe documents that worked to one of his own snitched

why does more and more keeping popping up? why were some found in a folder he labeled personal?

More asstruth.

Look I know you are not bright enough to adequately make conclusions from established givens, so I'm not wasting anymore of my time on this with you. Special investigators will wash all that fantasy away, so stop running your mouth and go get some popcorn.

More asstruth.

Look I know you are not bright enough to adequately make conclusions from established givens, so I'm not wasting anymore of my time on this with you. Special investigators will wash all that fantasy away, so stop running your mouth and go get some popcorn.
hahah oh i am..it’s a given you are a dembot cultist and will continue to ignore reality

Forum List

Back