Biden Speaking Now About Kamala Harris. So She's The Next Sarah Palin? What? Joe Biden, We All Know Her Past.

He can't be serious, he's praising Kamala Harris? Praising her for what? she has no accomplishments.
Any of you here hearing it now? what do you all think?
You can't be fucking serious?? No accomplishments? ? The next Sarah Palin? The Sarah Palin who resigned as Governor after 1/2 term because the job was to hard.? To hard to govern a rural state where the caribou outnumber people??Good fucking god!

Nah The Sarah Palin who did great things for Alaska. Do some research and find out exactly what she did for that State.

She resigned because the left was bombarding her with lawsuits and it would have cost the State way to much money to fight them. Once she resigned the law suits and bullshit went away.

Compared to Palin, Harris isn't shit.

Dems are such lying assholes. They know they drove Palin out of office by attacking her like a pack of rabid pigs, then lie and claim she quit for no reason. Let me think for a moment...yeah all Dems ROT IN HELL!!

He can't be serious, he's praising Kamala Harris? Praising her for what? she has no accomplishments.
You can't be fucking serious?? No accomplishments? ? The next Sarah Palin? The Sarah Palin who resigned as Governor after 1/2 term because the job was to hard.? To hard to govern a rural state where the caribou outnumber people??Good fucking god!

Nah The Sarah Palin who did great things for Alaska. Do some research and find out exactly what she did for that State.

She resigned because the left was bombarding her with lawsuits and it would have cost the State way to much money to fight them. Once she resigned the law suits and bullshit went away.

She resigned because she had a very thin skin. She was being attacked by everyone for everything and most of it was unfair.

The reason she resigned was because she got beat up so badly in the 2012 elections. Unfortunately she took it personally and wanted out. She talked about running for President but in her heart she did not want to do it. She could talk about running for President when she didn't need to make a decision but when it came time to make the decision, it was clear to me that her heart was not in it.

No she resigned because she was being bombarded with lawsuits that neither she or the State couldn't afford to fight.

Once she resigned the lawsuits went away.

Oh and I doubt 2012 affected her the way you think it did. Palin was and is a fighter who did great things for Alaska. She's no pussie.

Last edited:

She resigned because she had a very thin skin. She was being attacked by everyone for everything and most of it was unfair.

No she didn't have a thin skin. No one in politics has a thin skin. Palin was one tough woman.

She resigned because neither the State nor she could afford to fight al the suits. Once she resigned the suites went away.

Why didn't Dims condemn Obama for all the lies he told?
What lies? :eusa_whistle: :auiqs.jpg:
If you like your doctor, you can't keep your doctor.

Obamacare will save you $2500/yr
Kamala : I can see Portland from my house

The trouble is Palin never said that she could see Russia from her house.
You're defending Palin? That is so unliberal.

The trouble is that I am not a liberal. You want to label anyone who opposes Trump as a liberal. I voted for every Republican Presidential candidate until 2016.

Lack of accomplishments doesn't hurt Dems. Now unlike Obama Harris has a record to attack that's where she will get beat up. She's a typical double talking Dem liar who has flipped flopped on issues repeatedly. Wait until Pence asks her why she condemned Biden for sexually inappropriate touching and said she believed his accusers then flip flopped. lol
Then she will ask Super God Fearing Christian Pence why he NEVER condemned Trump for the NUMEROUS sexual improprieties that he has been accused of, including those involving the two women whos silence he bought. Do yu really want to discus hypocrisy?

LOL let me clarify, Pence will ask Harris this in a campaign ad featuring video of Harris condemning Biden during a primary debate. The attack ad will be glorious :auiqs.jpg:

Do ewe remember when H. W. Bush called Rayguns economic plan "voodoo economics "?

I brt ewe do.

Why didn't Dims condemn Obama for all the lies he told?
What lies? :eusa_whistle: :auiqs.jpg:
If you like your doctor, you can't keep your doctor.

Obamacare will save you $2500/yr
Kamala : I can see Portland from my house

The trouble is Palin never said that she could see Russia from her house.
You're defending Palin? That is so unliberal.

The trouble is that I am not a liberal. You want to label anyone who opposes Trump as a liberal. I voted for every Republican Presidential candidate until 2016.

Ah don't let it bother you. They always call me a Republican and I haven't been one of those for thirty years. LOL I'm an Independent and love it.

Lack of accomplishments doesn't hurt Dems. Now unlike Obama Harris has a record to attack that's where she will get beat up. She's a typical double talking Dem liar who has flipped flopped on issues repeatedly. Wait until Pence asks her why she condemned Biden for sexually inappropriate touching and said she believed his accusers then flip flopped. lol
Then she will ask Super God Fearing Christian Pence why he NEVER condemned Trump for the NUMEROUS sexual improprieties that he has been accused of, including those involving the two women whos silence he bought. Do yu really want to discus hypocrisy?

LOL let me clarify, Pence will ask Harris this in a campaign ad featuring video of Harris condemning Biden during a primary debate. The attack ad will be glorious :auiqs.jpg:

Do ewe remember when H. W. Bush called Rayguns economic plan "voodoo economics "?

I brt ewe do.

Arguing over economic policy does not equate to accusations of racism.

The reason she resigned was because she got beat up so badly in the 2012 elections. Unfortunately she took it personally and wanted out. She talked about running for President but in her heart she did not want to do it. She could talk about running for President when she didn't need to make a decision but when it came time to make the decision, it was clear to me that her heart was not in it.

No she resigned because she was being bombarded with lawsuits that the State couldn't afford to fight.

Once she resigned the lawsuits went away.

Oh and I doubt 2012 affected her the way you think it did. Palin was and is a fighter who did great things for Alaska. She's no pussie.

That is what I originally thought. However it was very clear to me that it was more than that. Her interview with Greta Van Sustern several weeks before she said she was not running was shocking. Usually she is very smart and composed. However in that interview, she made no sense and seemed completely discombobulated. She made some blather about being chained and unchained. It was clear how she felt about running. She was afraid of it.

Her biggest accomplishment is sucking Willy Brown's dick good enough to get appointed to office.

You are sucking Trump's ass. That is a lie.
She even admits it, moron.

She has not admiited anything you moron.

No she didn't have a thin skin. No one in politics has a thin skin. Palin was one tough woman.

She resigned because neither the State nor she could afford to fight al the suits. Once she resigned the suites went away.

Yes she had a thin skin. She seemed scared at the idea of running for President. What she said about it made no sense. She was completely off her game.

I brt ewe do.

Arguing over economic policy does not equate to accusations of racism.

It is still major disagreements. People have them all the time.

Her biggest accomplishment is sucking Willy Brown's dick good enough to get appointed to office.

Willy Brown wrote an open letter where he admitted to have a relationship with her, moron

Willy Brown wrote an open letter where he admitted to have a relationship with her, moron

That is not why voters voted for her moron. Wellie Brown is hardly a source I would trust.

That is not why voters voted for her moron. Wellie Brown is hardly a source I would trust.
Brown gave her a position where she could get her foot into politics.

She is staunch about holding black males accountable for their crimes and family abandonment. They will not vote for her 95%.

Forum List

Back