Biden Speaking Now About Kamala Harris. So She's The Next Sarah Palin? What? Joe Biden, We All Know Her Past.

Love Kamala

She is on right now, tearing Trump a new asshole.
She is going to be like a pit bull on Trump
i bet you would have loved anyone he would have picked......

Not really
I hated Tim Kaine in 2016
this woman is not what she is being presented as....
We shall see how she does.

Looks like Good Cop/Bad Cop with Biden being the Good Cop and Harris the attack dog
im sure she will be reliving not so very nice parts of her past very soon....
What not so very nice parts are they?
some of the shit she pulled when she was AG .....the stuff they took out of her Wikipedia page.....and i was living in California during her time....the Orange County DA shit was pathetic.....the feds had to come in and do her job for her.... she was a half-assed AG and a hypocrite to boot.....
So in other words, you have absolutely nothing.
also vor why dont you tell me why they sanitized her Wikipedia page....what are they trying to hide?...
Who sanitized her Wikipedia page?
thats what i asked you.....

Love Kamala

Not really

Looks like Good Cop/Bad Cop with Biden being the Good Cop and Harris the attack dog

Turn on Fox right now
The smear campaign and Swiftboating doesn’t take long

Is there ANYTHING in her past that is not worse than Trumps?
that is what i find so pathetic about the voters of today.....they just accept the bottom of the barrel people.....the so called lessor evil is ok....why i cant stand both parties.....3rd rate candidates....
Who do you like as a 1st rate candidate?
those people all stay away because of the way they and their families get treated......the politicians and parties of today are much different than 30-40 years ago.....

About what I expected.

You gripe about everyone being a third rate candidate but when pressed, you can’t name even one you would call first rate

she fucked over people who smoked pot while laughed about smoking it herself.....in OC the DA was illegally fucking over inmates to get convictions she decided that was not worth her while so the Dept of justice had to come in and clean up the shit did not have time for....now why dont you tell me how wonderful she is....

Funny how Trump and the Conservative media has been calling her the most liberal Senator in Congress

Doesn’t sound very liberal
she is part of the California political machine....she aint no conservative.....

Love Kamala

Not really

some of the shit she pulled when she was AG .....the stuff they took out of her Wikipedia page.....and i was living in California during her time....the Orange County DA shit was pathetic.....the feds had to come in and do her job for her.... she was a half-assed AG and a hypocrite to boot.....
she fucked over people who smoked pot while laughed about smoking it herself.....in OC the DA was illegally fucking over inmates to get convictions she decided that was not worth her while so the Dept of justice had to come in and clean up the shit did not have time for....now why dont you tell me how wonderful she is....
You need to provide specific examples, and back those specific examples up with credible links.
look you love the woman, i know what she is like....no matter what i show you you will have an excuse for her.....but me and many people who lived there when she was AG know better......she is a fucking hypocrite......
You haven't shown me anything yet.
in other words you are backing a person you know nothing about outside of what you are fed.....that pretty typical of the party people of today....

Love Kamala

Not really

also vor why dont you tell me why they sanitized her Wikipedia page....what are they trying to hide?...
You said "they" sanitized her Wikipedia page. I'm asking you who "they" are.

Love Kamala

Not really

You need to provide specific examples, and back those specific examples up with credible links.
look you love the woman, i know what she is like....no matter what i show you you will have an excuse for her.....but me and many people who lived there when she was AG know better......she is a fucking hypocrite......
in other words you are backing a person you know nothing about outside of what you are fed.....that pretty typical of the party people of today....
I see you still can't give me any specifics, and back them up with credible links. Your surrender has been duly noted and accepted.

Love Kamala

Not really

You said "they" sanitized her Wikipedia page. I'm asking you who "they" are.
obviously it was people who want her to look good....she used to have a entire paragraph about her OC bullshit....not even mentioned now...

Love Kamala

Not really

Turn on Fox right now

that is what i find so pathetic about the voters of today.....they just accept the bottom of the barrel people.....the so called lessor evil is ok....why i cant stand both parties.....3rd rate candidates....
those people all stay away because of the way they and their families get treated......the politicians and parties of today are much different than 30-40 years ago.....

About what I expected.

You gripe about everyone being a third rate candidate but when pressed, you can’t name even one you would call first rate
because they dont run rw....i dont back the half-assed shit like you and your fellow party hacks do....trump and biden can both go to hell....

Love Kamala

Not really

Turn on Fox right now

About what I expected.

because they dont run rw....i dont back the half-assed shit like you and your fellow party hacks do....trump and biden can both go to hell....
Imaginary candidates who meet all your dreams.

Can you name any President that met your standards ?

Love Kamala

Not really

I see you still can't give me any specifics, and back them up with credible links. Your surrender has been duly noted and accepted.
at least i know something about her.....i bet you only heard of her the last few years....and that makes you someone who backs people because you were told too....

try this https://www.kcrw.com/culture/shows/orange-county-line/kamala-harris-and-the-oc-snitch-scandal....and the feds had to come in and do what she would not do...

Love Kamala

Not really

Turn on Fox right now

About what I expected.

Imaginary candidates who meet all your dreams.

Can you name any President that met your standards ?
bill clinton voted for him twice.....

Biden gave a strong opening introduction.

Kind of blows away conservative claims he can not speak coherently.

Looking forward to him debating Trump

They shot Stumblin Bumblin Biden up with a super cocktail tonight. He actually could speak fairly well. Wont last though.

First thing this ticket should do is fire their speech writers. Oy vey, what offal.
we can only hope that 30% of the voters think that Kamala is a wrestler for the WWE
Good fucking grief! That is the same kind of stupid shit that pushed the idea that Michelle Obama is transgender. I'm waiting for T-Rump to start spewing some birther bullshit about her. Just wait. The fragile and deranged jackass won't be able to help himself
i wonder if Biden knows that by now, maybe up to 80 million americans are wondering what body parts Biden plans to sniff out this week,

Biden only sniffs - Trump molests.

The woman let Trump.....Fingers Joe forced himself.

He can't be serious, he's praising Kamala Harris? Praising her for what? she has no accomplishments.
Any of you here hearing it now? what do you all think?
Her biggest accomplishment is sucking Willy Brown's dick good enough to get appointed to office.

To be fair that is a skill to be admired.

Forum List

Back