Biden Sends More Troops to Syria

Already another thread on this, already debunked.

Did he bring all the troops home? If not he is an idiot.

There isn't a president alive who is going to make you happy then. I'm merely pointing out the story is false.

Already another thread on this, already debunked.

Did he bring all the troops home? If not he is an idiot.

There isn't a president alive who is going to make you happy then. I'm merely pointing out the story is false.

I can't imagine why so many support the bankrupting of our children's futures.

Goddamn, what is with the libs and war.

Remember, Bush was a Nazi for his wars....then Obama starts 5 of his own.

Joe needs his wars.

Trump started exactly zero wars.

To the libs saying we already have troops in Syria, so expansion of the presence is not bad...you are being obtuse AF.
Cut that shit out. l am anti war and I'm a liberal. What you have are corporate wars. So, it stands to reason that you are looking at neoliberals. Further, you can be a liberal and not be a member of the Democratic Party.

Obama and Biden killed between 500,000 and 750,000 brown people throughout the Middle East.

Does Biden add to his total as VP, or does his count start over at 0 as POTUS?

Joe needs his wars.

To the libs saying we already have troops in Syria, so expansion of the presence is not bad...you are being obtuse AF.
Cut that shit out. l am anti war and I'm a liberal. What you have are corporate wars. So, it stands to reason that you are looking at neoliberals. Further, you can be a liberal and not be a member of the Democratic Party.

If you voted for Biden you are pro war. It is no secret he was going to blow up brown people to feed his military industrial complex overlords.

Joe needs his wars.

If you voted for Biden you are pro war.

I agree. If you voted for Biden you are pro war.

Joe needs his wars.

See, we agree after all. True classic liberals do oppose war. These new fascist left wing kooks shaped by Obama love war.

Here comes his first meaningless war.

This is an early term warm up stretching exercise.

I am shocked. SHOCKED.

False claims in Syria Biden will start war, as US presence there rejected
Here we go again,” one person tweeted, claiming a “large” convoy had entered eastern Syria on the “first day” of Biden’s ...

The Jerusalem Post

The war was started long ago. Why are people pretending it didn't?

Yep.. Syria had five years of severe drought, inflation, unemployment, sectarian strife. .. and collapse of both their oil sector and agriculture. Bashar is a weak, passive guy. His younger brother is running things. He controls the military and the police.. He's as ruthless as his father Hafez was.

Biden's basic MOs are either to be able to get a sniff in the end or to set up a shakedown. Chasing money and skirts are all Biden knows. So I'd say there must be some money in Biden's troop deployment. One thing for certain. It won't do anything but hurt the average American. All we'll get is the bill.

Why do you think there are 6 million Syrian refugees? Do you even know who is actually running things in Syria?

Slandering Biden doesn't make you look smart.
Invade Syria, it worked so well in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Sudan, Chad....

LOLOL..

You do know Syria has very little oil.. Their oil production has been in steep decline for over 20 years.. What oil they still have is the worst anywhere.. Its only fit for asphalt.

That's what makes a headline like this so hysterically funny:

Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil
"The new U.S. administration must stop acts of aggression and occupation," Syrian permanent representative to the United ...

Newsweek on MSN.com
Even better!
So Biden is getting our troops killed in his phony war for sand!

Its a ruse... Its propaganda and you have fallen for it again.

Here we go again,” one person tweeted, claiming a “large” convoy had entered eastern Syria on the “first day” of Biden’s ...

The Jerusalem Pos
t

Libs, this is what you voted for. We told you there would be widespread war in Syria if Biden won.

There you have it. If you voted for Biden, you killed hundreds of thousands of brown people. You are some sick fucks.

What happened to your anti war shit from when Bush was POTUS?

LETS AT LEAST STEAL THE FUCKING OIL THIS TIME.

Joe needs his wars.

See, we agree after all. True classic liberals do oppose war. These new fascist left wing kooks shaped by Obama love war.

You are ridiculous. You don't have a clue what has happened in Syria.

The Jerusalem Pos
t

Libs, this is what you voted for. We told you there would be widespread war in Syria if Biden won.

There you have it. If you voted for Biden, you killed hundreds of thousands of brown people. You are some sick fucks.

What happened to your anti war shit from when Bush was POTUS?

LETS AT LEAST STEAL THE FUCKING OIL THIS TIME.

Idiot, Syria has no oil.

Joe needs his wars.

You are ridiculous. You don't have a clue what has happened in Syria.

The Jerusalem Pos
t

What the fuck are you talking about?

You want more troops in Syria? Why?

Biden admin is not distributing more vaccines, but they are sending American soldiers to murder brown people in Syria.

Biden should be impeached for this. He is a war criminal and should be in prison.

Biden's basic MOs are either to be able to get a sniff in the end or to set up a shakedown. Chasing money and skirts are all Biden knows. So I'd say there must be some money in Biden's troop deployment. One thing for certain. It won't do anything but hurt the average American. All we'll get is the bill.

You are a sucker for propaganda.

Why do you think there are 6 million Syrian refugees? Do you even know who is actually running things in Syria?

Slandering Biden doesn't make you look smart.
Invade Syria, it worked so well in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Sudan, Chad....

LOLOL..

You do know Syria has very little oil.. Their oil production has been in steep decline for over 20 years.. What oil they still have is the worst anywhere.. Its only fit for asphalt.

That's what makes a headline like this so hysterically funny:

Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil
"The new U.S. administration must stop acts of aggression and occupation," Syrian permanent representative to the United ...

Newsweek on MSN.com
Even better!
So Biden is getting our troops killed in his phony war for sand!

Its a ruse... Its propaganda and you have fallen for it again.

The Jerusalem Pos
t
We are going to be dependent on the Middle East oil again. So with the Keystone Pipe and the Paris Accords and Mayor Pete's proposal for increased gas taxes and a tax on miles driven we are going to have a lot of fun. Progs are certainly for the little people. 5 dollar gas and 50% increase in heating and cooling our dwellings is just the start. The spore and the whore are in the building!!!!

Forum List

Back