Biden Sends More Troops to Syria

Here comes his first meaningless war.

Bombing Biden

He was schooled under War Happy Obama.
Yep. Start multiple wars so no one focuses on your inept leadership.

Or sniffing women's hair.

How does KamalaToe put up with it?
Did Biden wash his fingers after raping Tara Reid?
He didn't.
did you get to smell them to know this?.....just asking...
i guess old christ on a cross didnt like me asking that....poor fucker....

Biden's basic MOs are either to be able to get a sniff in the end or to set up a shakedown. Chasing money and skirts are all Biden knows. So I'd say there must be some money in Biden's troop deployment. One thing for certain. It won't do anything but hurt the average American. All we'll get is the bill.

Biden's basic MOs are either to be able to get a sniff in the end or to set up a shakedown. Chasing money and skirts are all Biden knows. So I'd say there must be some money in Biden's troop deployment. One thing for certain. It won't do anything but hurt the average American. All we'll get is the bill.

Why do you think there are 6 million Syrian refugees? Do you even know who is actually running things in Syria?

Slandering Biden doesn't make you look smart.

This is an early term warm up stretching exercise.

I am shocked. SHOCKED.

Why do you think there are 6 million Syrian refugees? Do you even know who is actually running things in Syria?

Invade Syria, it worked so well in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Sudan, Chad....

I am shocked. SHOCKED.

False claims in Syria Biden will start war, as US presence there rejected
Here we go again,” one person tweeted, claiming a “large” convoy had entered eastern Syria on the “first day” of Biden’s ...

The Jerusalem Post

LOLOL..

You do know Syria has very little oil.. Their oil production has been in steep decline for over 20 years.. What oil they still have is the worst anywhere.. Its only fit for asphalt.

That's what makes a headline like this so hysterically funny:

Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil
"The new U.S. administration must stop acts of aggression and occupation," Syrian permanent representative to the United ...

Newsweek on MSN.com

LOLOL..

You do know Syria has very little oil.. Their oil production has been in steep decline for over 20 years.. What oil they still have is the worst anywhere.. Its only fit for asphalt.

That's what makes a headline like this so hysterically funny:

Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil
"The new U.S. administration must stop acts of aggression and occupation," Syrian permanent representative to the United ...

Newsweek on MSN.com
Even better!
So Biden is getting our troops killed in his phony war for sand!

I am shocked. SHOCKED.

Here we go again,” one person tweeted, claiming a “large” convoy had entered eastern Syria on the “first day” of Biden’s ...

The Jerusalem Post
Suddenly America is the worlds cop again.
Democrats love starting wars, Obama the most of any modern day President.

I am shocked. SHOCKED.

The Jerusalem Post
Suddenly America is the worlds cop again.
Democrats love starting wars, Obama the most of any modern day President.

You've been duped.

The Jerusalem Post

I am shocked. SHOCKED.

Here we go again,” one person tweeted, claiming a “large” convMereloy had entered eastern Syria on the “first day” of Biden’s ...

The Jerusalem Post

Not a lot in the original report to claim as Syrian propaganda............don't you think?

Oh, yeah. We are going to have a much heavier presence in Syria. In fact, before Biden's term is over we will be engaged in a war. It's like clockwork.

AND. AND............people like you will find some reason to justify it and champion the cause.

That too is like clockwork.

Wow, we didnt see this coming, huh?

Libs voted to kill about a hundred thousand brown people and the start of a new illegal war. Congratulations you soulless racist war mongers.

Last edited:

Crank up the war machine. Biden is a puppet of the military industrial complex. Lets go kill some brown people!

It's all political bullshit over there. The Syrians I know over here are all for Assad but our government is against him. Russia is for him also. Then you have the Iranian and ISIS involvement. So when an ignorant dipshit like Biden comes along and pretends to have a plan, I'm sure you can excuse me for calling him inept and unqualified. We've already spent too much money and blood on stupid wars.

Last edited:
Already another thread on this, already debunked.

I am shocked. SHOCKED.

The Jerusalem Post

The war was started long ago. Why are people pretending it didn't?

Already another thread on this, already debunked.

Did he bring all the troops home? If not he is an idiot.

Goddamn, what is with the libs and war.

Remember, Bush was a Nazi for his wars....then Obama starts 5 of his own.

Joe needs his wars.

Trump started exactly zero wars.

To the libs saying we already have troops in Syria, so expansion of the presence is not bad...you are being obtuse AF.

Forum List

Back