Biden seeks to restore trust in U.S.

Biden faces skepticism from many and hostility from a few as he prepares to address the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday, his first address there as president.

The global bill of complaint includes his handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan and corona virus such as alleged vaccine hoarding.

No doubt Biden will read a speech prepared by his handlers, but talk is cheap, he has already proven his administration can't be trusted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9345b8-1a00-11ec-a99a-5fea2b2da34b_story.html
It would be easy for him to do. All he has to do is start doing the very opposite of what he has been doing so far.

imo Biden's made the same mistake Trump did in finding every thing his predecessor did was bad. imo, most other countries hate our success. We shudda cut them off from the tit when HW was potus.

Our success? They must be elated considering Biden's 9 month track record.

I thought Biden was automatically trusted since he pulled his drawers down for things like the Paris accord.

It was Trump who was the problem, because he made solid tangible decisions for his country as opposed a global circle jerk-off, so fucks could no longer get rich & powerful off stupid shit approved by dicks who know nothing about it.

imo Biden's made the same mistake Trump did in finding every thing his predecessor did was bad. imo, most other countries hate our success. We shudda cut them off from the tit when HW was potus.

At least in recent times, every incoming president of the other party comes into office the they pretty much reverse everything the last guy did. Trump did with Obama, Obama did with W, and so on. Not sure if W did with Clinton, but I'm guessing it's been fairly common. And maybe not everything, lol you never hear about what was not reversed. It's stupid to reverse a policy just because the last guy did it, especially if it really wasn't a bad idea or seems to be working, but that's politics for you.

We shudda cut them off from the tit when HW was potus. Can't argue with that, and every president since shoulda done that too. I think we should kick their asses out of NY, and the sooner the better.

At least in recent times, every incoming president of the other party comes into office the they pretty much reverse everything the last guy did. Trump did with Obama, Obama did with W, and so on. Not sure if W did with Clinton, but I'm guessing it's been fairly common. And maybe not everything, lol you never hear about what was not reversed. It's stupid to reverse a policy just because the last guy did it, especially if it really wasn't a bad idea or seems to be working, but that's politics for you.

We shudda cut them off from the tit when HW was potus. Can't argue with that, and every president since shoulda done that too. I think we should kick their asses out of NY, and the sooner the better.
I think Obama was ok with W's push for immigration reform and some amnesty, and the expansion of Medicare to cover prescriptions. But its no secret that but for W's disasters in Iraq and Afghan, Obama would not have been elected.

I'm not revisting Trump on this (-:

But it seems to me that Biden is redeploying our tools from Europe and the ME to asia. I think Trump was inclined to do the same thing. My comment was sort of aimed at Biden's absurd comment to europe that "we're back." Screw that, the UK left. LOL I don't think Russia will invade their own market for gas, but if they do, I doubt poland and france will stop them, and Germany doesn't have a military. It seems Biden's reapprochment with europe is more about trade.

Meanwhile in the ME, the only thing Israel Saudi Arabia Iraq and Iran seem to agree on is that Isis/AQ are bad. LOL

Biden was a joke worldwide before he was vice president. Too bad Harris will maybe, make him look sane. But I doubt it.

She is sane. But she is also a cold blooded stone cold bitch that doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself. She will screw us all in new scary ways.

She will be as bad as Biden, just in different ways.

She is sane. But she is also a cold blooded stone cold bitch that doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself. She will screw us all in new scary ways.

She will be as bad as Biden, just in different ways.

A younger Hillary? Agree, she'll be just as bad, I just hope to God we can take back the House and the Senate.

I'm curious....any Biden supporters on here realizing they made a horrible mistake?

Any of you?

Channeling Diogenes are ya??

law-policing-vagrant-searching_for_an_honest_man-integrity-truthful-diogenes-35534239_low.jpg

Forum List

Back