Biden Says He’s Waiting To See If There’ll Be Civil Rights Investigation In Floyd Death After One Already Announced

Sundowners Joe is all over current events.

Yeah because he has faith that the current racist administration will do everything in their power to destroy racism.

“Racist Administration” you mean the Democrats running Minny? Those racists?

No. I mean the Drumpf administration. A bunch of racist crooks.

Opinions vary. You're not black if you don't vote for Biden so there is that...

I would agree. No Black person should be voting for anyone other than Biden.

Great racist statement.

Bidens white. How could me as a Black guy saying to vote for him be racist? What kind of retard are you?

LOL. Wow you’re stupid.

Dont deflect because you are embarrassed. Answer the question

How am I deflecting? Its not my fault you don’t understand basic English.

Thanks for admitting you are embarrassed.

I am embarrassed by your stupidity. You’re most welcome.

Dont be embarrassed by your stupidity. Its ok not to know. Whats not ok is to be willfully ignorant of the definition of racism.

To you, anyone not black is racist. I understand it perfectly well.

Thats not true. While most whites are racist I have met many that are not. That goes triple for other races/ethnicities except maybe Koreans and Chinese.

In 1865 1 of every 10 white man was either dead or crippled for their efforts to free blacks.

The Civil War was in 1865. WTF you talking about?

Public education victim I see.

Yeah they got me at first. Especially when they told me that bullshit about Lincoln loving Black people. Good thing I learned on my own what the real deal was with the Civil War.

View attachment 343945

White boys have a hard time telling men from women too. Maybe thats why they got tiny genitals.

Your black wife says different.

Yeah she did say different. She said yall you got microscopic genitals.

Too bad you’re a racist who doesn’t have an interracial marriage like I do.

Yeah because he has faith that the current racist administration will do everything in their power to destroy racism.

Great racist statement.

Bidens white. How could me as a Black guy saying to vote for him be racist? What kind of retard are you?

LOL. Wow you’re stupid.

Dont be embarrassed by your stupidity. Its ok not to know. Whats not ok is to be willfully ignorant of the definition of racism.

Thats not true. While most whites are racist I have met many that are not. That goes triple for other races/ethnicities except maybe Koreans and Chinese.

“While most whites are racist”...LOL

Thats not funny. Thats a genetic sickness you need to find a vaccine for in your race.

I am a Jew. My 10 year old had a swastika engraved in her locker. I know what hatred is. It’s worse when it impacts your kids. Doesn’t mean I think every person is an antisemite. You’re a stupid idiot.

Youre an Ashkenazi. You white boys so racist you even hate each other when you not preoccupied with killing off the Black race.

My parents came from Russia. They have never been and will never be racist. I am just a human being. You’re a subspecies. I have my prejudices of course but not because of color. That’s just stupid. You’re case in point.

Russia white and racist too so that aint helping your case. I know because I have dated a few Russian chicks. Youre the subspecies. We the original man. You came from us after several recessive mutations.

Russian Jews from Russia aren’t racist. The hookers you hired, lied to you. Find one hate crime perpetrated by Russian Jews vs black people. I ll wait patiently.

Russian white people are racist just like whites here. Just because you need a hooker dont mean everyone has the same problem. Russian chicks that wanted a Black man told me all about yall.

Great racist statement.

LOL. Wow you’re stupid.

In 1865 1 of every 10 white man was either dead or crippled for their efforts to free blacks.

Yeah they got me at first. Especially when they told me that bullshit about Lincoln loving Black people. Good thing I learned on my own what the real deal was with the Civil War.

View attachment 343945

White boys have a hard time telling men from women too. Maybe thats why they got tiny genitals.

I am married with children. LOL. Not sure why you’re obsessed with my penis? You’re weird.

Great racist statement.

LOL. Wow you’re stupid.

View attachment 343945

Too bad you’re a racist who doesn’t have an interracial marriage like I do.

I dont want an interracial marriage. I'm more than happy with my Black Goddess. If i wanted an interracial relationship I had about a hundred chances to do that prior to meeting her.

Great racist statement.

LOL. Wow you’re stupid.

View attachment 343945

I am married with children. LOL. Not sure why you’re obsessed with my penis? You’re weird.

I wasnt talking to you dummy. Cant you read?

Great racist statement.

LOL. Wow you’re stupid.

View attachment 343945

If I could not read then how would we be conversing?

Great racist statement.

LOL. Wow you’re stupid.

View attachment 343945

We arent conversing. Thats why I asked can you read. Reading consists of interpreting not only the leaders but what the meaning is. So if you respond to something I said to another person as if I am speaking to you that means you cant read your own name.

Great racist statement.

LOL. Wow you’re stupid.

View attachment 343945

We arent conversing. Thats why I asked can you read. Reading consists of interpreting not only the leaders but what the meaning is. So if you respond to something I said to another person as if I am speaking to you that means you cant read your own name.

It means I am not paying attention but doesn’t mean I cannot read. You’re stupid.

Great racist statement.

LOL. Wow you’re stupid.

View attachment 343945

It means I am not paying attention but doesn’t mean I cannot read. You’re stupid.

Now you all mad because you aint got no money.

Great racist statement.

LOL. Wow you’re stupid.

View attachment 343945

Now you all mad because you aint got no money.

True. I all mad. Ain’t got no money. LOL. Where did that even come from? You’re all over the place. Very entertaining.

Forum List

Back