Biden said what?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
He's comparing a wife abuser to an ax murderer?

I dont' condone domestic violence, but isn't that a bit over the top?

Thoughts?

:2cents:

Thoughts?

Since the right has completely forgiven Trump for raping his wife (as per testimony in the divorce proceedings), they are really sensitive about being asked to condemn Porter.

did you miss the line where I stated I don't condone domestic violence?

Thoughts?

Since the right has completely forgiven Trump for raping his wife (as per testimony in the divorce proceedings), they are really sensitive about being asked to condemn Porter.

Lol, because a pissed off ex-wife won't lie. She has come out and said it wasn't true, but in your world. Since women don't lie, Clinton is a serial rapist. Even settled with one of the women he raped. Lol, you have no credibility.

Thoughts?

Lol, because a pissed off ex-wife won't lie. She has come out and said it wasn't true, but in your world. Since women don't lie, Clinton is a serial rapist. Even settled with one of the women he raped. Lol, you have no credibility.

People will deny things for a pay off. Ask Stormy Daniels.

Thoughts?

Yep and Clinton set the new standards for our presidents, with your blessings. I mean Obama being our first queer president.

Thoughts?

Yep and Clinton set the new standards for our presidents, with your blessings. I mean Obama being our first queer president.

If Clinton’s guilty then he should go to jail.

But now you are on record thinking that Clinton is guilty, and so support President’s being able to rape anytime

Thoughts?

But now you are on record thinking that Clinton is guilty, and so support President’s being able to rape anytime

Not sure what you're saying, but Uncle Bill admitted to wrongdoing, paid a hefty fine and had his law license suspended.

So yeah, he's guilty.

Not sure what you're saying, but Uncle Bill admitted to wrongdoing, paid a hefty fine and had his law license suspended.

So yeah, he's guilty.
Off topic but good effort :itsok:

Thoughts?

I said since you think women don't lie. The Clinton's should be in jail, but you wanted them back in the white house. Trump was liked by liberals till he ran on the Republican presidential ticket. Shows how hypocritical you are. If he had a d by his name, you would treat him like you did obama.

Thoughts?

The wife's both had police reports documented, and one had the black eye picture..which both would stand up in court if she wanted revenge on Porter.

So stop with the Roy Moore excuses..

Thoughts?

Link?

So I can trash that fake news please.

Thoughts?

Trump should have just kept his damn mouth shut.. he is so stupid.
I have personally witnessed domestic abuse ( not me ) , and it is ugly .

agreed.

as should have Biden.

Thoughts?

Link?

So I can trash that fake news please.

In a separate interview with Time Magazine, Ivana was asked about allegations she reportedly made in a 1991 sworn deposition that she was raped by the reality TV star three years previously.

Ivana Trump speaks out on allegations Donald Trump raped her

Thoughts?

Trump should have just kept his damn mouth shut.. he is so stupid.
I have personally witnessed domestic abuse ( not me ) , and it is ugly .

agreed.

as should have Biden.

I think Biden is running for office..I like him but he looks a bit old in this video..

Forum List

Back