Biden said what Needed to be Said

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Great Job Joe !

The MAGA Republicans have disgraced themselves and still can't even admit Trump lost the election despite having no credible evidence at all.

I am really proud that Biden called out the disgraceful MAGA Republicans.
MAGA Republicans are a clear and present danger to Democracy, they think Trump can do whatever he wants and break any law he wants.

MAGA republicans are still too weak to man up and admit Trump lost the election, and it is a disgrace.

“The MAGA Republicans believe for them to succeed everyone else has to fail,” says Biden.

Great Job Joe !

The MAGA Republicans have disgraced themselves and still can't even admit Trump lost the election despite having no credible evidence at all.

MAGA Republicans are a clear and present danger to Democracy, they think Trump can do whatever he wants and break any law he wants.

MAGA republicans are still too weak to man up and admit Trump lost the election, and it is a disgrace.

“The MAGA Republicans believe for them to succeed everyone else has to fail,” says Biden.

Y'all are a bunch of haters nowadays.

Great uniter, my ass.

Did he stutter like a retarded 3-year old with a mouth full of marbles? Any awkward 45-second drooling pauses? Any grunting like a diaper is being assaulted? :laughing0301:

That's always fun to laugh and point at.

I wish I could have watched it..... but I had to rearrange my sock drawer.

Great Job Joe !

6ryeai.jpg

Great Job Joe !

Hey you stupid SOB. The FBI censored such damning evidence that threw the 20 election you lyin sak a shat

Forum List

Back