Biden reverses decision on border wall.

What is your opinion behind this?

• It's a farce, plain old electioneering.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It's genuine because Dem mayors and Governors are screaming about the invasion.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It could be a bit of both.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Avocado salad dressing in a new squeeze bottle.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Well, it looks like we're getting close to an election cycle, so naturally, Democrats line up to demand border security. Don't be fooled; this is all a farce. As soon as the election is over, it will be back to business as usual.

Trump says Biden sees the country being 'invaded,' warns of 'terrorists' already inside the US​

DHS cites ‘immediate need’ to waive regulations, build border wall in Texas as illegal migration surges​

Actually, I haven't seen proof that Biden did that.

From what I saw it's Mayorkas being ordered by Congress to ignore Biden's edicts.

"Congress called on the Secretary to construct reinforced fencing on the southwest border and provide for the installation of

additional fencing, barriers, roads, lighting, cameras, and sensors on the southwest border. Finally, in section 102(c) of

IIRIRA, Congress granted to the Secretary of Homeland Security the authority to waive all legal requirements that

I, in my sole discretion,determine necessary to ensure the expeditious construction of barriers and roads authorized by

section 102 of IIRIRA"

It's rough cleaning up stuff copied from pdf.

Yeah but, AFAIK Biden has nothing to do with this.

Also I find it odd that this goes down the very next day after they oust McCarthy. Like he was blocking it..

Last edited:
Well, it looks like we're getting close to an election cycle, so naturally, Democrats line up to demand border security. Don't be fooled; this is all a farce. As soon as the election is over, it will be back to business as usual.

Trump says Biden sees the country being 'invaded,' warns of 'terrorists' already inside the US​

DHS cites ‘immediate need’ to waive regulations, build border wall in Texas as illegal migration surges​

Nobody reversed anything. It's part of an ongoing project.

Fox news lied to you again.

unbelievable what the deep state installed

It's a farce. Only 20 miles of wall will be built.

Why are you pretending Joe Biden isn't in charge of the US government?

Because it was Congress that ordered this, NOT Biden.

Also, Biden is not in charge of the US government. His handlers and most likely Obama are.

Biden would stop it if he could.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back