Biden reveals terrible new weapon to use against our enemies.

"US Army Explains How To Respond When A Soldier Questions Showering With ‘A Female Who Has Male Genitalia' "

[ US Army Explains How To Respond When A Soldier Questions Showering With ‘A Female Who Has Male Genitalia’ ]

This news will be spread among the Russian and Chinese armies -- thousands of them will die laughing.
In essence, this is deliberate weakening of the US military and those behind it should hang as the traitors that they are.

This is a hostile act against The United States of America.

ATTN: No females "Still have male genitalia". :nono:
No trannnies don't still smell like balls.
Women are women and men are men. FACT!

So, basically assault of a fellow soldier who possibly could save your life someday.
Or is a sissy faggot and not supposed to be in combat; Fucktard.
Doesn't know the meaning of fighting. Only faggotry.

Yeah, fuckith thatith!

kennypower-FU.gif

Or is a sissy faggot and not supposed to be in combat; Fucktard.
Doesn't know the meaning of fighting. Only faggotry.

Yeah, fuckith thatith!

kennypower-FU.gif
Again, against a fellow soldier who could possibly save your life one day.

What are the morals you leave behind.

Again, against a fellow soldier who could possibly save your life one day.

What are the morals you leave behind.
STFU. Sissy faggots make shitty soldiers. I bet you can't find ary a one in all of the United States that can shoot as good as me and they're fucked in the head to begin with. Fuck right the hell off with that bullshit. It's all about weakening the US military with faggots, faggot.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Thus saith The Lord. The Lord and creator of this world. Fuck off with your faggotry.

STFU. Sissy faggots make shitty soldiers. I bet you can't find ary a one in all of the United States that can shoot as good as me and they're fucked in the head to begin with. Fuck right the hell off with that bullshit. It's all about weakening the US military with faggots, faggot.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
You’re a weak old man.

Living in the past.

I’m not

Forum List

Back