Biden Reveals Plan To Lower Inflation / Help Struggling Families: Buy An Efficient Coffee Maker - Get A Tax Credit

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1665871379095.png

1665871398172.png

'Hire an illegal from Columbia to live with you and make you fresh coffee every morning, and you will get a tax credit!'

TrumpLaugh.jpg

It's painful to watch but $4.00 a dozen eggs is more painful.

A friend commented to me this morning that he was going home and eat some vegetable beef soup his wife made for lunch....He figured there was about $50.00 total in that pot.

That sucks. We've started driving 15 miles and buying big brown eggs from a Mennonite woman across the river, for $2.50 per dozen.

It's painful to watch but $4.00 a dozen eggs is more painful.

A friend commented to me this morning that he was going home and eat some vegetable beef soup his wife made for lunch....He figured there was about $50.00 total in that pot.
I can remember eating chicken winges for nineteen cents a pound.

We have 6 chickens that started to lay a week ago. Got 4 eggs today. Waiting on the other two or else we'll have a chicken dinner.

My wife has been onto me to get some yardbirds. We have a tin shed I built for a mule that she just had to have a few years ago. The stupid thing tried to kill me every time I fed it, as well as trying to kill the dog.

We finally ended up giving the mule to some guy. He came over with a trailer and we got a harness on it and was leading it down the driveway. But then he broke loose and ran right over the top of my wife, knocking her down. Luckily nothing was hurt but her feelings.

I'm looking for some scrap wood to turn the mule shed into a chicken house, but probably won't get it done this year.

That sucks. We've started driving 15 miles and buying big brown eggs from a Mennonite woman across the river, for $2.50 per dozen.
At least your 30-mile RT gleans you quality eggs.

I get my local eggs at the pawn shop for $3.00 a dozen. I always get brown eggs. The white eggs are a bit cheaper ($2.75) but why get off a winning horse. ;)

LOL....If you don't bring back the pasteboard carton there's a .25 cent deposit. They don't use the Styrofoam ones. They come from a farm near New Market, Virginia that the shop owner's brother runs.

He's sort of a Egg Nazi....If you don't pick up your allotment twice you are removed from the list....No Eggs For You!

My wife has been onto me to get some yardbirds. We have a tin shed I built for a mule that she just had to have a few years ago. The stupid thing tried to kill me every time I fed it, as well as trying to kill the dog.

We finally ended up giving the mule to some guy. He came over with a trailer and we got a harness on it and was leading it down the driveway. But then he broke loose and ran right over the top of my wife, knocking her down. Luckily nothing was hurt but her feelings.

I'm looking for some scrap wood to turn the mule shed into a chicken house, but probably won't get it done this year.
Find some pallets....The guy with the $50.00 pot of soup made him a kick-ass coup of pallets.

View attachment 710613
View attachment 710615
'Hire an illegal from Columbia to live with you and make you fresh coffee every morning, and you will get a tax credit!'

View attachment 710608

Biden does not understand basic free market economics, and it is alarming.

If the government subsidizes the cost of something, the cost of of that thing will naturally increase since there is more demand. That means higher inflation, not lower.

Past examples include college tuition and medical care.

If it wasn't on video you would never believe it..

Biden: The "Inflation Reduction Act" helps middle class families afford to buy a more energy efficient coffee machine,

Biden does not understand basic free market economics, and it is alarming.

If the government subsidizes the cost of something, the cost of of that thing will naturally increase since there is more demand. That means higher inflation, not lower.

Past examples include college tuition and medical care.
No shit, good thing he does not hand out tax credits
If it wasn't on video you would never believe it..

Biden: The "Inflation Reduction Act" helps middle class families afford to buy a more energy efficient coffee machine,
I bought a new in box Keurig coffee maker at a yard sale for a dollar.....Most expensive dollar I ever spent.....We are really screwed if he gives out tax credits on K-Cups. ;)

No shit, good thing he does not hand out tax credits

I bought a new in box Keurig coffee maker at a yard sale for a dollar.....Most expensive dollar I ever spent.....We are really screwed if he gives out tax credits on K-Cups. ;)
If you have the receipt perhaps Joe will still allow you to claim it....

Recycled K-Cups are next.

:p

Yeah, I would find me a closer source....Our local butcher sells local eggs for $4.00 a dozen for browns.

A 'butcher selling eggs'...

Does that mean he performs abortions on chickens, harvests the fetuses, and sells them for profit?

:shok:

Must be a Democrat...

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back