Biden Rescinds Trump Order Banning Chinese Communist Involvement In US Power Grid

Biden is very dumb and very dangerous. That's about as bad as it gets for a President.
Would you learn to love him if he approves of Russian bounties on U.S. troops in Afghanistan? How about approval of Russia hacking our govt. agencies and secrets? Biden is dumb and dangerous? Did he incite an ugly mob to kill a cop with a fire extinguisher and shit on the Capitol floor? You`re dumb but harmless.

For my money, you can add Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Syria and a few others to that list, and of course Russia remains on that list.
Yes, all those nations can be annoying

but only china poses a mortal threat

People didn't pay attention, or Trump's tweets made them sad, so we got this kowtowing fool as POTUS.

Section 7 of the massive order, which includes the revocation of the permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline, also revokes several climate and energy-focused executive orders penned by the Trump administration.
Subpoint C notes that “Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United States Bulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days.”
The Trump-era order sought to ban, replace, and set new criteria on bulk-power system (BPS) electric equipment coming from a foreign country or national that poses a national security threat.
Released on May 1st, 2020, the powers provided in the executive order were utilized by the DOE in early December concerning the Chinese Communist Party.
“The order prohibits utilities that supply critical defense facilities (CDF) from procuring from the People’s Republic of China, specific BPS electric equipment that poses an undue risk to the BPS, the security or resilience of critical infrastructure, the economy, national security, or safety and security of Americans,” a press release adds.
Now, according to Biden’s executive order, the fate of the executive order and America’s BPS rests in the hands of Biden’s Secretary of Energy and Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB):
“The Secretary of Energy and the Director of OMB shall jointly consider whether to recommend that a replacement order be issued.”
The National Pulse exposed Biden’s OMB Head as formerly serving as the president of the Center for American Progress (CAP), an establishment think tank that has taken trips to China and co-authored reports alongside a Chinese Communist Party-backed influence operation.
What’s more, Biden’s son Hunter was previously involved in several business relationships with CEFC China Energy Chairman Ye Jianming.

Make China Great Again! -- Xi/Biden!

Biden is very dumb and very dangerous. That's about as bad as it gets for a President.
Would you learn to love him if he approves of Russian bounties on U.S. troops in Afghanistan? How about approval of Russia hacking our govt. agencies and secrets? Biden is dumb and dangerous? Did he incite an ugly mob to kill a cop with a fire extinguisher and shit on the Capitol floor? You`re dumb but harmless.

Never happened!

No chest thumping. Not getting my "azz" killed.
not you. I assume you are too old to be drafted

If you stick your head on the sand while biden guts our military and allows china to take over the world economy your children will be forced to fight a war they cannot possibly win
Biden is not gutting the military. My head is not in the sand. I have already served over 20 and been employed as a contractor in logistical support of multiple units ordered to active service, complete with updated clearances to access and operate since retirement. If they want me again, they know where to contact. What more do you want from me? What about yourself?

He's a nobody that is just following the orders his handlers are giving him. Everything he says and does is completely scripted, as was his campaign. He's completely compromised when it comes to the Chinese, they have more on him and his family than you can imagine, and the Democrats and their friends in China will decide when and how to get rid of him. He's just laying the foundation for Kamala to take over, which is when this country will be in armed civil war.

For my money, you can add Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Syria and a few others to that list, and of course Russia remains on that list.
Yes, all those nations can be annoying

but only china poses a mortal threat
Wrong. The all have the potential to start or actually continue to exercise their work toward their personal international/political/economic goals that can and do spill over and threaten this country.

Wrong. The all have the potential to start or actually continue to exercise their work toward their personal international/political/economic goals that can and do spill over and threaten this country.
Well no they are not all the same any more than a 3 pound yap dog is the same threat as 150 pound german shepard/pit bull mix.

china is the real deal

the rest are just pretenders

Stop being such a chicken shit fear monger. You`re embarrassing the rest of us.
The armies of europe marched into WWI and discovered a new weapon called the machine gun

The french built the Maginot Line before WWII and learned a new word - Blitzkrieg

The same with all the battleship navies of the world (except the japanese) who thought aircraft carriers were support vessels

Guys like you are a death sentence for soldiers and sailors who have to fight the wars

If history is a judge, we will not see until summer or fall, if then.
biden has 4 chances to reduce military spending and I fully expect him to do so
Hopefully the defense budget will be set in light of current situations and future needs and contingencies. That is how I would do it, but I have only helped run up the costs, not pay for them. Have you done either one?

Hopefully the defense budget will be set in light of current situations and future needs and contingencies. That is how I would do it, but I have only helped run up the costs, not pay for them. Have you done either one?
hopefully it won't be spent teaching african men how to clean their penis or other liberal nonsense

Globalists insisted that we normalize relations with russia and china

They (globalists) thought the Cold War was over and our former enemies were going to become peaceful and loving trading partners

But it has not worked out that way

hopefully it won't be spent teaching african men how to clean their penis or other liberal nonsense
I do not know if that is in the defense budget or not. I do know if you are in our military black or white, and you do not take steps to keep your gun clean, you can wind up in front of some spec 4 in a medical short arm inspection with a stainless steal rod being shoved up your member, but they do the same, even for a bladder infection.

Forum List

Back