Biden Requests 20% Increase in Budget

Related

We really need a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution. Spending should never exceed revenue except in really extreme circumstances like a global war or ginormous natural disaster like the Yellowstone Super Volcano deciding to erupt. The man-made COVID plandemic certainly does not qualify for excessive deficit spending.

Of course the Left would simply create non-stop crises to skirt around such an Amendment so that they can enrich themselves with our children's future earnings.

Government is a beast that keeps growing bigger as a percentage of what we actually produce....

1200px-Government_Revenue_and_spending_GDP.png

I balance my budget, and I think our country should do the same. When money gets tight, we should cut excessive spending; that's what fiscally-responsible people everywhere do.

Well, I'm not on Joe's spending bandwagon, but this is sort of the issue in infrastructure negotiations. While Biden needs sixty for a spending bill, he can raise taxes with fifty. I don't know that Machin and Sienna are going to protect McConnell's signiture legislative accomplishment of the Trump years, which was also what he got for sacraficing any integrity he still had from Garland.

Related

We really need a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution. Spending should never exceed revenue except in really extreme circumstances like a global war or ginormous natural disaster like the Yellowstone Super Volcano deciding to erupt. The man-made COVID plandemic certainly does not qualify for excessive deficit spending.

Of course the Left would simply create non-stop crises to skirt around such an Amendment so that they can enrich themselves with our children's future earnings.

Government is a beast that keeps growing bigger as a percentage of what we actually produce....

1200px-Government_Revenue_and_spending_GDP.png

I balance my budget, and I think our country should do the same. When money gets tight, we should cut excessive spending; that's what fiscally-responsible people everywhere do.
How can Democrats spend us into another Great Depression if they pass a balanced-budget amendment?

Well, I'm not on Joe's spending bandwagon, but this is sort of the issue in infrastructure negotiations. While Biden needs sixty for a spending bill, he can raise taxes with fifty. I don't know that Machin and Sienna are going to protect McConnell's signiture legislative accomplishment of the Trump years, which was also what he got for sacraficing any integrity he still had from Garland.
How about a 33% salary cut for all Federal white collar workers and nobody in Congress nor White House gets more than $1 a year.

We really need a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution.
A balanced budget amendment wouldn't be practical unless it included a clause to suspend it under emergency situations. That aside, we wouldn't need a balanced budget amendment if the American people took their heads out of their asses and stopped voting for these people.

A balanced budget amendment wouldn't be practical unless it included a clause to suspend it under emergency situations. That aside, we wouldn't need a balanced budget amendment if the American people took their heads out of their asses and stopped voting for these people.
>A balanced budget amendment wouldn't be practical unless it included a clause to suspend it under emergency situations.

You didn't read my post.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
How about a 33% salary cut for all Federal white collar workers and nobody in Congress nor White House gets more than $1 a year.
To live within our means is a lot of water thrown into a face to realize. In the end without doing these things most may not have anything.

They will let china buy the debt. They already own the largest dollar amounts of treasury bonds of all our debt holders except Japan. They don't give a shit, they just offload our debt in bonds to other countries.

And you think that it's the voter's fault when the fact remains that the media is supposed to act as watchdogs for the voters?
If journalists are being bribed or threatened into acting as advocates or censoring news, then the real truth rarely sees the light of day.

We still wouldn’t be getting our money’s worth.

Why in the hell are we doing spending $6 trillion for the cost of a fucking Federal Government? That is more than the GDP of all but a handful of countries in the world. If you add in the money that the State and Locals spend that comes damn close to being 40% of our GDP for the cost of government and that is despicable.

Add on to that $30 trillion in Federal debt and we are fucked..

We are a nation of morons.

Forum List

Back