Biden releases new Campaign Slogan

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
D104ECA0-8624-432D-8ECB-78501D00DBB8.jpeg

D732675A-DD08-4342-9D87-02E71A313340.jpeg

Remember guys, pics of empty shelves are Russian disinformation.

View attachment 553764
PJ went shopping at Kroger today. Said the shelves were stock, freezers were stock, and she even got the large sizes of our favorite toilet paper and paper towel. Maybe it's different for the moment here in the Mid South along I-40. She did say they were low on disposable adult masks, but of course, we keep reusable Tommy Coppers in their zip close packets.

PJ went shopping at Kroger today. Said the shelves were stock, freezers were stock, and she even got the large sizes of our favorite toilet paper and paper towel. Maybe it's different for the moment here in the Mid South along I-40. She did say they were low on disposable adult masks, but of course, we keep reusable Tommy Coppers in their zip close packets.
Cool story. To think we now have it made if our local markets have stocked shelves. Biden’s America!

Cool story. To think we now have it made if our local markets have stocked shelves. Biden’s America!
I usually have it made. I planned to have it made before now. Little boring, pool season closed, grass mowing has slowed, leaf season hasn't hit, three months from ski season. PJ enjoys shopping. It's all good.

Bidens America is 6.7 GDP. Unlike Trumps 2.2 GDP, with 14.8% unemployment. Shelves have been emptying faster because Americans are buying more with the higher incomes they now have because of a job market that favors labor.

Bidens America, is America. The America that elected him by a landslide.

I believe your country would be Russia. The one all of you losers said you would rather live in than vote Democrat.

Be sure to send us a postcard comrade.

Bidens America is 6.7 GDP. Unlike Trumps 2.2 GDP, with 14.8% unemployment. Shelves have been emptying faster because Americans are buying more with the higher incomes they now have because of a job market that favors labor.

I believe your country would be Russia. The one all of you losers said you would rather live in than vote Democrat.

Are you being serious? I hope not, for your sake.

CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

The man who "campaigned" from his basement got more votes than Barry Obama?

Up yours, moron!
Still laughing at your triggered ass.
What a doom/gloom attitude.

Who's Barry?

#triggeredRWI
#RWIwhoaretriggered
#this-is-Rich-U-Sore-Loser

I usually have it made. I planned to have it made before now. Little boring, pool season closed, grass mowing has slowed, leaf season hasn't hit, three months from ski season. PJ enjoys shopping. It's all good.
Well I think the point is, guys like you and me have it made. There's a large percentage of people who are getting hammered with the higher prices and scarcity of items.

Well I think the point is, guys like you and me have it made. There's a large percentage of people who are getting hammered with the higher prices and scarcity of items.
Probably true. PJ and I have been together, getting close to 47 years through periods of inflation in the past. We both worked most of that time. Still did not suffer all that much, compared to people that did not work (for whatever reason) or just blew through their credit cards as if immediate satisfaction was worth it.
Surprised, we are still seeing shortages in parts of the country flaring up again. Not sure what that is really about, though have read the most popular causes. I can't rule out manipulation, but other than inflationary profits from price increase. I do think some price increases are to cover harder times from last year when traffic was lower due to people staying home due to Covid, with profit taking this year to get back on track with their 3 or 5 year business plans. Can't believe that is all of it or even majority of it.

White 6 From what I read, it's largely a truck driver shortage. There's also some hoarding going on but not to the level of 2020. I'm very glad I retired just before Covid hit the fan. The wife is still working, although she's about had it with all the crap at the University.

White 6 From what I read, it's largely a truck driver shortage. There's also some hoarding going on but not to the level of 2020. I'm very glad I retired just before Covid hit the fan. The wife is still working, although she's about had it with all the crap at the University.
Was aware of the truck driver shortage. Also heard the drivers that do pickup at the docks are not like the regular over the road drivers, nor paid as well for their services at the shipping ports to move containers. Also, that trucking company drivers and independent operators (people that make their money by the mileage) sending drivers to pick up containers, often have to wait in long lines for hours on end, making nothing, due to gross inefficiency of the port operations. These things were mentioned when the ports and transportation people, including union people met with Biden, although, none of the offered any solutions.
On the driver shortage, have heard the suggestion of lowering the CDL age to18. I maintained CDLs for years, (though didn't drive much) as a hedge against company drivers not available for some reason. I can tell you, the open road, cross-country or even cartage in and around cities is no place for teenagers. They have the worst driving statistics of any age group on accidents and deaths, and that is just with cars, something they have been somewhat familiar with all their life. I always had more problem, wrecks, breakdowns, etc with my younger drivers and I didn't hire down even to age 21 for those reasons, although I have seen young school trained drivers (including women) put some older over the road guys to shame on yard work and backing into narrow or oblique short bays.
Not sure what effect hoarding is actually having, yet.

Cumrag Biden is doing his best to turn America into a communist shithole.

Want more money sent to your mailbox? Just get knocked up and drop a few more welfare recipients.

Forum List

Back