Biden rejects permit for POWMIA cycle ride

never happened.
Just read the same story on Fox.

I think your thinking of the debunked "FBI warned Giuliani and OANN" story the MSM propaganda networks quietly retracted...
You guys planning on storming the Pentagon next since your coup de tat didn't work?
More and more, it is becoming clear, we were all tricked.

That little stint that they pulled at that capitol was a false flag.

Like many conservatives have claimed, much of it was crises actors, deep state psychological operations, etc. to pull in protesters. They were all agent provocateurs. The folks in the middle of it all. . . it was all an act, completely staged. There were practically more folks filming than actually "rioting."

Stop with your partisan driven hyperbole already.

Someone forced the hillbilly to sit at Pelosi's desk?
Someone forced zip tie guy to bring in zip ties to the Senate chamber?

The only thing clear is that you guys are so proud of what you used to call an act of patriotism...you're distancing yourself from it.
. . . and can you prove that those weren't actors, hired by who knows who?

It certainly has gotten lots of traction for the establishment, hasn't it? :dunno:

Folks like you are the only ones that believe the entire thing was real. In the supposedly most secure building on Earth after 9/11. . . and you just don't question the narrative you are given.

rich.

In another year, I doubt seriously any of those folks will be in the press, nor will anyone follow up on their story. Do you doubt it? Come back to me in May of 2022 and tell me what these spooks are doing, if you believe all that crap was real.

Under President Joe Biden’s leadership, the Pentagon has rejected a permit for the annual Rolling to Remember motorcycle ride that is held in Washington, DC, each Memorial Day to honor POW/MIA veterans.

How American! Not.

Of course he rescinded their permit. Why would he want a bunch of dirty deplorable motorcycle-riding Veterans tooling around the White House on their noisy motorized bicycles? Besides, they're all probably Trump-supporters and they'll probably hold Christian prayer vigils for those evil running-dog imperialist jack-booted Yankee soldiers who lost their lives while treating those poor Vietnamese peasants so badly, a long time ago.

You have to give old Joe a break. He's old and probably can't muster up enough saliva to spit on those bikers, many of whom are Vietnam veterans themselves. Of course, he could always get ahold of John Kerry, if he's in town. He'd be more than happy to spit on them, if Old White Joe can't do it.

Which reminds me of a song, for some reason...

I'm coming, I'm coming, for my head is bending low
I hear their gentle voices calling "Old White Joe...."
And now for the truth.

One - The White House does not approve such permits.

Two - Here is the true headline.

Pentagon Rejects Permit Request By Veterans Group For Memorial Day Motorcycle Ride.

WASHINGTON – The Defense Department rejected a request from organizers of a traditional Memorial Day weekend motorcycle ride in the nation’s capital, throwing logistics of the event into uncertainty just weeks before it is scheduled to take place.

Motorcyclists typically use the Pentagon’s parking lot as a staging area for the ride, but defense officials denied the permit application Friday for this year’s event. Officials cited the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and the size of the expected crowd as the reason..

The Pentagon reject the permit, NOT THE WHITE HOUSE.

The primary concerns were the COVID Pandemic and the Crowd Size.

There are no options with as much space and convenient routes to the memorials, meaning it will be more difficult, disruptive, and expensive than if the Pentagon parking lots were available,” said Joe Chenelly, national executive director of AMVETS. ri

In other it was the Pentagon who killed the ride for obvious reasons.

Try telling the truth next time, I know it is difficult for Cons to do so. But the OP lied. The White House was NOT involved the decision, such decisions regarding this type of Holiday Function very seldom if ever reach the White House.

COVIVD is nothing more than an excuse. They held the rally last year, even though the pandemic was still going on. The veterans group has been holding their motorcycle rally for 33 years and suddenly under Biden's Pentagon, they cancel it?

Bullshit. Joe Biden is the President, he directs the Pentagon, therefore Joe Biden owns it. If Trump were President, you know damned well it would go on.

The Pentagon, NOT the WH made this decision. Mr. Biden had nothing to do with it. An abundance of caution is called for.

The White House is not involved the permit approval process, which you must know.

My memory of D.C. on Memorial Day, (I was stationed there and have experience) is that it can be a nightmare.

COVID is still a very real danger. Better safe than sorry.

Biden is stopping Independence day celebrations in national parks all over America...he did a zoom meeting with a mask and no American flag behind him....the only world leader without his nations flag....so you libs...you tell me what is going on?....

Post your fuck your fucking proof asshole!!!

You conservatives who hate Biden should really take the time to read the link. It was rejected by the Pentagon, because they said they had concerns over the virus, and, that is where the staging area is for the beginning of the ride. I think the Pentagon has the right to say if they will let their parking lot be used for various events.

Sorry y'all, it wasn't Biden who rejected the permit, it was the Pentagon. And, if the bikers can find another place where they can all stage for the beginning of the event, I'm pretty sure it would go on. The Pentagon (not Biden) are who rejected the permit. My question is, how many of you people have gone on large rides like this? Me? When I had a Harley, I went on several of them, and yeah, if the event is big enough, you need a place with a large parking lot to accomodate all the bikers. I've been on several Toys for Tots runs here in Amarillo, and it takes a lot of room to stage all those bikes that want to ride in the run.
So Biden is not the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?

It's unbelievable that any President would do that.....even a fake President!

He and his puppet masters are garbage.:mad-61:

Mr. Biden is NOT involved in the permit process...he is the democratically elected president, as opposed to a Russian Backed 5-deferment draft dodging fuck wad piece of shit.

never happened.
It did happen

The Pentagon is afraid that the AMVETS will infect its parking lot with the chinese disease, which will in turn infect the military personnel on monday when they come to work?

This is biden political bullshit no different than chris christie closing down the GW Bridge cause a mayor didnt endorse him

Oh look, its the lying liar that lies...

Biden is stopping Independence day celebrations in national parks all over America...he did a zoom meeting with a mask and no American flag behind him....the only world leader without his nations flag....so you libs...you tell me what is going on?....

Post your fuck your fucking proof asshole!!!

You gotta be kidding. Biden is the same asshole who made a National Day of Prayer proclamation and didn't even mention the word "God" a single time.

Biden's National Day of Prayer proclamation excludes the word 'God'

Da fuq is you people's malfunction, anyway?

It's unbelievable that any President would do that.....even a fake President!

He and his puppet masters are garbage.:mad-61:

Mr. Biden is NOT involved in the permit process...he is the democratically elected president, as opposed to a Russian Backed 5-deferment draft dodging fuck wad piece of shit.

Joke Biden stole the election from the American people.

Didn't you know.

Wake up! smell the coffee!

Under President Joe Biden’s leadership, the Pentagon has rejected a permit for the annual Rolling to Remember motorcycle ride that is held in Washington, DC, each Memorial Day to honor POW/MIA veterans.

How American! Not.

Breit Fart. They lie, you believe.

Did the Pentagon deny the request? yes or no?

How many deferments did the then-athlete Joe Biden receive? Keep in mind he played football in high school and college. He also worked as a lifeguard.

Answer? FIVE DEFERMENTS. For? Asthma.

Your foolish efforts to state that President Biden has nothing to do with what happens at the Pentagon and in Washington is laughable. You may want to defend the decision, but don't look ignorant in the process.

By now, even you should know that the entire RUSSIA COLLUSION thing was a hoax. Catch up, son!

Communist China is a much greater threat to America than is Russia. What ties does President Biden have to Communist China? Well over a BILLION TIES!

Has this latest news about this been posted?

Darrell Issa to Introduce Legislation to Allow Ride to Honor POW/MIA Veterans After Biden Administration’s Denial​

Bless him! hope he succeeds!:up:

You conservatives who hate Biden should really take the time to read the link. It was rejected by the Pentagon, because they said they had concerns over the virus, and, that is where the staging area is for the beginning of the ride. I think the Pentagon has the right to say if they will let their parking lot be used for various events.

Sorry y'all, it wasn't Biden who rejected the permit, it was the Pentagon. And, if the bikers can find another place where they can all stage for the beginning of the event, I'm pretty sure it would go on. The Pentagon (not Biden) are who rejected the permit. My question is, how many of you people have gone on large rides like this? Me? When I had a Harley, I went on several of them, and yeah, if the event is big enough, you need a place with a large parking lot to accomodate all the bikers. I've been on several Toys for Tots runs here in Amarillo, and it takes a lot of room to stage all those bikes that want to ride in the run.
So Biden is not the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?

The White House is NOT involved the permit process for Memorial Day Events.

I just love how all you long winded, brain dead Cons are so upset over something Mr. Biden never did, but when the Traitor did nothing about his Russian Master Putin put a bounty on the lives of U.S. Military Personnel in the Middle East you were silent.

You were silent when the Traitor attacked Gold Star Families.

You were silent when the Traitor said that U.S. Military Personnel Killed In Action were, "Suckers and Losers'"

But when PRESIDENT Biden wrongfully blamed for something he would in no way been involved in, you get dirty tightie whities is bunch.

YOU SUPPORT A TRAITOR.

IIf Biden was a patriotic American and had any balls at all, he'd tell the Pentagon to stand down and rescind the 'no permit' declaration. But of course he isn't and hasn't got the balls.

Darrell Issa to Introduce Legislation to Allow Ride to Honor POW/MIA Veterans After Biden Administration’s Denial​

WOW!! A legislator with balls!! Amazing....Maybe there IS some hope.

WOW!! A legislator with balls!! Amazing....Maybe there IS some hope.

Exactly! hope and pray! :thup:

IIf Biden was a patriotic American and had any balls at all, he'd tell the Pentagon to stand down and rescind the 'no permit' declaration. But of course he isn't and hasn't got the balls.

I think co-president Kamala Harris has them in a little box on her desk.

I have heard that there's enough rebellion in the ranks to have a coup

I only keep in touch with a couple of the guys when I was in there but we've all been out of the game so long we don't have contacts anymore really.

I'd be curious to know what the general consensus is among non officers.

Forum List

Back