Biden promises to end all detention of illegals and abolish ICE within 5 days

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is why we can't elect dementia patients to political office.

Go to 0:50 in the video to hear it

Open Borders and Mass illegal immigration is a major part of the Corrupt Democrat Party's Cancel Culture plan.
The Democrats regard Anglo Voters to be their arch enemies, therefore they plan to use open borders and ban Voter ID laws to disenfranchise the eeeeviiiiiilll racist oppressor White Voters.

I didn't understand a word the hecklers said.
Marvelous Marv with yet another fail.
/thread

I'm curious, you 'thumbs downed' the OP - is it because you disagrees with Biden or you disagrees with the OP? if he says it in the video then what is there to actually disagree with?

Is it a thumbs down because Biden can do no wrong or something and it must not be true?

Biden is pandering to the millions of the Democrat Party's Racist Latino Nationalist who want to transform America into another Latin country.
racistillegalainendemocrats.jpg

AOCracistpos2hsgfsydugfsdif.jpg

democrat racisttrdhfgjlhklhlj.jpg

Joe heard them and that's the point right dummy?....they were telling him to close the border....and that he stole the election...Trump flags were waving just outside the cameras view finder....

Did Joe offer to pay his supporters' legal fees if they beat 'em to a pulp.
DAMN you Biden!! :cool-45:

And the Left wonder why salaries never go up.

I didn't understand a word the hecklers said.
Marvelous Marv with yet another fail.
/thread

I'm curious, you 'thumbs downed' the OP - is it because you disagrees with Biden or you disagrees with the OP? if he says it in the video then what is there to actually disagree with?

Is it a thumbs down because Biden can do no wrong or something and it must not be true?

x2 thumbs down from the looney left crackpots with no explanation to a simple question :auiqs.jpg:

THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAID, BUT GIN UP THE OUTRAGE MACHINE ANYWAY!!

Forum List

Back