Biden Promised To Get COVID-19 Under Control - U.S. Covid-19 Deaths For 2021 Surpass Toll From 2020

:lame2:

Joe waffled. Real leaders on major issues don't waffle. Joe's waffling instills suspicion that results in hesitation.

FUCK U JOE! (AN' YOU TOO!!)
Oh cut the fucking crap! We are all trying to navigate through these uncertain times and the emeging science, not to mention the political bullshit and misinformation. Maybe you think that this loon would be a better leader:

What sort of leadership did Trump provide? For 16 fucking months, after privatly acknowleging the seriousness of thre virus, he told the American people that it was no big deal and that it was just going to go away. He only came up with this "Warp Speed" vaccine thing when he realised that his reelection was at risk. Give me a fucking break!

Last edited:
Oh cut the fucking crap! We are all trying to navigate through these uncertain times and the emeging science, not to mention the political bullshit and misinformation. Maybe you think that this loon would be a better leader:

What sort of leadership did Trump provide? For 16 fucking months, after privatly acknowleging the seriousness of thre virus, he told the American people that it was no big deal and that it was just going to go away. He only came up with this "Warp Speed" vaccine thing when he realised that his reelection was at risk. Give me a fucking break!
'Emerging science' is simply code for experimental bullshit. No thanks. These experimental treatments were never intended for the healthy, they were for that small demographic of those at risk of death. Liberals saw a chance to control the masses and took it, with no regard for the consequences.

Yes, Joe really fucked up by not being able to convince all you fucking RWI's to get the vaccination.

Stupidity defines the conservatives and (R) party.
Honey...1) Those who got the vaccine got a faux vaccine that only last 6 months that needs a booster that they are now saying don't get the booster.
2) Those got the vaccine are going to have life long side effects from the vaccines to worry about.
3) Those of us who didn't get the vaccine and got the virus likely have immunity that will last years and are more likely to be immune from many if not all of the variants.
4) The unvaccinated are carriers---
5) Your vaccine is going to wear off----its only a matter of time----at which point you will certainly be able to catch Covid (assuming you had any immunity to begin with) and you don't even know when......
6) the Vaccinated are making a bigger and bigger percentage of the infected cases.....

Honey...1) Those who got the vaccine got a faux vaccine that only last 6 months that needs a booster that they are now saying don't get the booster.
2) Those got the vaccine are going to have life long side effects from the vaccines to worry about.
3) Those of us who didn't get the vaccine and got the virus likely have immunity that will last years and are more likely to be immune from many if not all of the variants.
4) The unvaccinated are carriers---
5) Your vaccine is going to wear off----its only a matter of time----at which point you will certainly be able to catch Covid (assuming you had any immunity to begin with) and you don't even know when......
6) the Vaccinated are making a bigger and bigger percentage of the infected cases.....
It's nice how you can just type away and make shit up.
Nothing you wrote is true.
Just RWI talking points.

Actually, this is all great news for America. Let’s be honest. Rural people are more likely to be Conservative, and that means these days that they’re liable to be insane MAGA nutters who are not rational. These are the people who are refusing masks, vaccines, or any of that nonsense that they with their advanced degree of driving past a medical school once, are absolutely certain of.

They are the ones getting Covid, and Dying. That means that the RW’s own insane theories, are literally killing them, and reducing the chances of another nut like Trump ever getting into the White House.

Rural areas are in crisis conditions. The story tells of one fellow who didn’t have COVID, but because of the shortage of beds, and care, was left to die from a treatable condition. The reason? There were multiple patients requesting the bed, and the care, and the medical staff picked the one most likely to survive. Rural patient died.

So this is all great news for America. More and more of the MAGA types are dying, and we encourage them to express their freedoms and resist the Shot. The rest of us are perfectly happy to make some profit off of them.

0275E0BB-E916-40AE-9783-21374192F974.jpeg

A few million have a health issue called natural immunity because they have had Covid. Why do you, Biden, and the rest of the science deniers ignore that?

You'll notice that he's ignored every post about natural immunity and how it's being completely buried by msm, you never hear a question or a peep about it. Rand Paul is the only one that I know of that's openly talked about it and questioned why it's being ignored.

Really? Please explain
They spent the second half of 2020 spreading distrust about the vaccine.

The vice presidential candidates’ debate was Harris’s highest-profile appearance of the campaign. She took the opportunity to explain that she would not get a vaccine pushed by Trump. That is what got the habitually placid Pence’s dander up. He turned to Harris and memorably admonished, “Stop playing politics with people’s lives.

OTHERS: Andrew Cuomo: Americans Can’t Trust the FDA and CDC on a Vaccine | National Review

CUOMO: Well, first, how confident am I? I’m not that confident, but my opinion doesn’t matter. I don’t believe the American people are that confident. You’re going to say to the American people now, ‘here’s a vaccine, it was new, it was done quickly, but trust this federal administration and their health administration that it’s safe’? Uh, and um, and we’re not 100 percent sure of the consequences? I think it’s going to be a very skeptical American public about taking the vaccine and they should be!

STEPHANOPOULOS: So, what’s it going to take to convince you that it’s safe, that it’s effective, that it should be distributed?

CUOMO: Well, what I said I’m going to do in New York is we’re going to put together our own group of doctors and medical experts to review the vaccine and the efficacy and the protocol and if they say it’s safe then I’ll go to the people of New York and I will say it’s safe with that credibility. But I believe all across the country, you’re going to need someone other than this FDA and this CDC saying it’s safe.

They spent the second half of 2020 spreading distrust about the vaccine.

The vice presidential candidates’ debate was Harris’s highest-profile appearance of the campaign. She took the opportunity to explain that she would not get a vaccine pushed by Trump. That is what got the habitually placid Pence’s dander up. He turned to Harris and memorably admonished, “Stop playing politics with people’s lives.

OTHERS: Andrew Cuomo: Americans Can’t Trust the FDA and CDC on a Vaccine | National Review

CUOMO: Well, first, how confident am I? I’m not that confident, but my opinion doesn’t matter. I don’t believe the American people are that confident. You’re going to say to the American people now, ‘here’s a vaccine, it was new, it was done quickly, but trust this federal administration and their health administration that it’s safe’? Uh, and um, and we’re not 100 percent sure of the consequences? I think it’s going to be a very skeptical American public about taking the vaccine and they should be!

STEPHANOPOULOS: So, what’s it going to take to convince you that it’s safe, that it’s effective, that it should be distributed?

CUOMO: Well, what I said I’m going to do in New York is we’re going to put together our own group of doctors and medical experts to review the vaccine and the efficacy and the protocol and if they say it’s safe then I’ll go to the people of New York and I will say it’s safe with that credibility. But I believe all across the country, you’re going to need someone other than this FDA and this CDC saying it’s safe.
I supposer that didn't help any, but Trump spent the first half of 2020 dragging his feet, playing down the seriousness of the virus, and failing to model appropriate distancing and mask wareing which he coninued to do for the who time in office. In addition he never encouraged people to get vaxxed and got his in private

Actually, this is all great news for America. Let’s be honest. Rural people are more likely to be Conservative, and that means these days that they’re liable to be insane MAGA nutters who are not rational. These are the people who are refusing masks, vaccines, or any of that nonsense that they with their advanced degree of driving past a medical school once, are absolutely certain of.

They are the ones getting Covid, and Dying. That means that the RW’s own insane theories, are literally killing them, and reducing the chances of another nut like Trump ever getting into the White House.

Rural areas are in crisis conditions. The story tells of one fellow who didn’t have COVID, but because of the shortage of beds, and care, was left to die from a treatable condition. The reason? There were multiple patients requesting the bed, and the care, and the medical staff picked the one most likely to survive. Rural patient died.

So this is all great news for America. More and more of the MAGA types are dying, and we encourage them to express their freedoms and resist the Shot. The rest of us are perfectly happy to make some profit off of them.

View attachment 549079

The most likely people to be unvaccinated in this country are blacks and hispanics.

1633707704754.png

Forum List

Back