Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

bedpan joe cannot out smart a celery stick.
I’ll take Biden over a Trump with the mentality of a mature cucumber. You still drinking industrial cleaner ? Nuked any storms lately ? You’re one of those fools who thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax ? Wtf do you know ?

They can be posted at the entrances and exits armed with assault rifles. But your method is to use the kids to protect the cops.
Let’s see. ”The United States has the highest gun ownership rate in the world and the highest per capita rate of firearm-related murders of all developed countries. There are an estimated 393.3 million civilian-held firearms in the United States — or about 121 for every 100 American citizens, the highest gun ownership rate of anywhere in the world.”

Guess what ? Arming more people ain’t working.
But I’m sure you don’t believe in science either.

1994-assault-weapon-ban.png
Pretty picture - well, not really. But a picture is not data.

And, during the assault weapons ban, there was an absolutely zero percent reduction in black semi-automatic rifles with the combination of removable magazines, screw-on flash suppressor, adjustable stock, and pistol grip. Not a single one was taken off the street during the assault weapons ban so the ban actually had zero effect, up or down, on crime.

In addition, during the assault weapons ban, AR-15 rifles never stopped selling. There were likely a million new AR style rifles sold during the ban. In fact, all of my ARs would have been completely legal to sell during the ban if I just removed the flash suppressor and soldered on a thread cover - or replaced the barrel with one that didn't have threads - and replaced the adjustable stock with a fixed stock. Half of my ARs are hunting and target rifles and already don't have threaded barrels and a couple also have fixed stocks so some, purchased before and after the ban, would have been perfectly legal to sell or buy during the not-a-ban.

You really need to read up on the idea that correlation does not mean causation. Crime rates were going down before the ban and have continued to drop after the ban ended in 2004. In fact, 2005 and 2006 had some of the largest drops in crime in the past 50 years - after the ban had ended. By your standards, that would prove that ending the ban reduced crime.

The cops were idiots. But what do you expect from Texas cops ?
The police chief, the person who ordered the police to wait in the hallway to protect the shooter, is a Biden voter. I expect more from Texas cops but this is exactly what I expect from Biden voters.

Can't you read, you idiot, the bill was ignored because all of Cruz's bills are ignored because he is nothing but a piece of shit and everyone knows it . One more time he has written
What an idiot, they should have been shot when they attacked our capital, beating and injuring 140 cops to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Everyone who forced their way into the capital should have been shot. Bringing down our country is not a belief, no matter what the thinking is. You and everyone who supports that are scum and traitors to this country.

Not even you believe the shit you post. There was no chance that a bunch of unarmed protesters were going to take down our country. Did you think that they were going to take over and now we'd have a president with bull horns? You're such an idiot.

Can't you read, you idiot, the bill was ignored because all of Cruz's bills are ignored because he is nothing but a piece of shit and everyone knows it .
So, just to be clear, you're standing by your statement that you hate Cruz more than you want to protect children and that if it takes a few dead kids to make sure Cruz doesn't get a legislative win, it's well worth it. Got it.

You know what happened. Maybe you were asleep. The door was left propped open. You must be naive. Literally anyone knocking at a door will be let in by unwary students. You live in a dream world. I never heard such hog wash. The only sure fire way is to have every door monitored. Obviously gas station minimarts have no where near the traffic on one side as a school full of unaware fourth graders and six year olds. Your comments sound like you have never been in school.

The hilarious thing is, conservatives have all these bright ideas and NEVER vote to pay for it.....justmore guns. Idiocy
The door was not propped open. The police lied but the Texas DPS corrected the record. The problem is that the door didn't automatically lock - something easily fixed for about $100 or so.

You're probably right, initially, about children opening the door when someone knocks. That's easily fixed by explaining to children that they don't open the door, even for people they know or even teachers. They'll understand and comply. Tell the teachers and staff that knocking on the door to get someone to open it for you is a firing offense.

I do live in a dream world: I dream of seeing children protected in ways that will work and are meaningful rather than simply banning one tool which would simply be replaced by the next tool, more deaths, and the next ban, followed by the next tool and more deaths and the next ban.

Just how many children are you willing to watch die in order to get your desired gun ban?

So, just to be clear, you're standing by your statement that you hate Cruz more than you want to protect children and that if it takes a few dead kids to make sure Cruz doesn't get a legislative win, it's well worth it. Got it.
Kissoff what a idiot, no one said that scum ball. What I said is everyone totally rejects everything Cruz does because like you he is scum. He has written 380 bills and 7 of them were turned into law, all the rest were put on ignore. By the way, take a look at the seven, they are totally jokes all 7 of them. A waste of paper, he literally has got nothing passed. You live off of lies and distortions , you MAGA Magots are a total joke .

I'm surprised that the mayor and police chief haven't already been forced to resign.
I heard that there was a ceremony the day of or day after and the police chief was sworn in to be a member of the city council. Nuts.

Democrats believe gun owners are all uneducated rednecks who will not be able to figure out their incremental approach to disarming America.

You can see just how smart Democrats really are with Joe Biden running the nation. It took less than two years to totally fuck everything up.
They claim that gun owners are so stupid they're more likely to kill themselves or their children than to save a life but then they claimed a bunch of unarmed idiots in costumes came within a hair's breadth of overthrowing the entire government on January 6.

these are the people who are willing to die to defend our country. they will even defend sorry asses like you .
No they are willing to get killed for some corporations, we have been in 230 wars only 4 have any merits at all, the rest we murdered and killed people who were in no way a threat of any kind to this country. They got in the way of America making money, nothing else. . So no, very few are patriotic. Most were in it for Money for school or ignorance, Most did nothing honorable, and they definitely weren't protecting America from anything. If you volunteer, you are cannon fodder nothing else, and I can just about guaranty that you will never be used in an honorable role. In example, Bush murdered hundreds of thousands and murdered 5000 American heroes. That is the reason they come back with such guilt that they have their lives destroyed because they realized how they have been used and their killing was more murder than anything else.

They claim that gun owners are so stupid they're more likely to kill themselves or their children than to save a life but then they claimed a bunch of unarmed idiots in costumes came within a hair's breadth of overthrowing the entire government on January 6.
Yup there is no group more stupid, used by the gun lobby and talked into a attempted overthrow of our democracy and country to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Both these actions proves their stupidity . a simple-minded brain-dead idea that Scum bag won the election. What a group of idiots , these MAGGA maggots are.

Forum List

Back