Biden Official Demands Palestinian State. Has not assessed who would lead it.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Mast is shocked that someone would support such a major change in the Middle East, without having objectively assessed the results. But, he is young. I’ve been watching Democrats do this since before he was born.

We can’t just say “poof! A Palestinian state exists,” and then nothing else will change except that there will be a Palestinian state.

Somebody would have to lead it. Biden administration idiot has no idea who it would be.

Anybody on here have a gues?

1708466097729.png

Mast is shocked that someone would support such a major change in the Middle East, without having objectively assessed the results. But, he is young. I’ve been watching Democrats do this since before he was born.

We can’t just say “poof! A Palestinian state exists,” and then nothing else will change except that there will be a Palestinian state.

Somebody would have to lead it. Biden administration idiot has no idea who it would be.

All concept and strategy ... no execution. C'mon man

Interesting article on the Kibbutz and its history in'' Palestine''. It may clear up some things about the situation over there. I had a girlfriend who lived on an agriculture kibbutz as a child. :2cents:

Last edited:

Why would it be up to us to decide? Did we abandon the idea of democracy or something?

It wouldn't be up to us to decide.

So, why is the Biden administration pushing for a Palestinian state?
Because it's an election year and he's losing muslim votes in swing states, like Michigan. He's between a rock and hard place and he'll piss off his constituents regardless .. :auiqs.jpg:

It wouldn't be up to us to decide.

So, why is the Biden administration pushing for a Palestinian state?
I don't know if he is or isn't but a two-state solution is gaining support internationally and within Israel as the only possible resolution.

A Palestinian State is possible only if Iran removes the ayatollah and his thugs.

Why would anyone want another Islamic Terrorist State? "Palestine" never existed. Except as a protectorate of the Imperialist British.

When did Hamas announce their support for a Two-state solution?
Hamas's 2017 revised charter would accept a Palestinian state within in the 1967 borders and as recently as this year they have leaked that they are open to it if Hamas is allowed membership in the PLO.

Hamas's 2017 revised charter would accept a Palestinian state within in the 1967 borders and as recently as this year they have leaked that they are open to it if Hamas is allowed membership in the PLO.
Of course they would accept a Palestinian state. The question is will they accept Israel as legitimate nation. Have they ever said that they would?

Of course they would accept a Palestinian state. The question is will they accept Israel as legitimate nation. Have they ever said that they would?
Accepting a Palestinian Estate inside the 1967 borders by implication is a recognition that the rest would be Israel.

Accepting a Palestinian Estate inside the 1967 borders by implication is a recognition that the rest would be Israel.
Not at all. That would have to be explicit.

Otherwise Israel supporters could say that Israel recognizes its own boundaries is an implicit recognition that the rest would be “Palestine. “

The problem with that is that unless Israel itself recognized a Palestinian state, the Palestinian people would never be safe. Why does not the same apply to Israel?

Why is it so difficult for Hamas to say “yes, Israel is a real country that has a right to exist? “

the leadership of Palestine, as recognized by the UN doesn’t want “land for peace.” It just wants the land and screw the peace.

Forum List

Back