Biden now predicts CHAOS AT THE BORDER!!!

A free market is not free from government regulation. A free market is free of "rents". As Keynes famously said, "the euthanasia of the rentier". And we were well on the path to that euthanasia until Covid came and went.
True. Interest rates are rebounding quickly, reviving the rentier.

Title 42 is not just a law, it has now become a rallying cry of the Cartels. They have been telling illegals that when Title 42 expires there will be no resistance whatsoever at the border. They are using it to bring the NEXT WAVES of immigrants out of Central America, Africa, the Middle East, China etc etc.
Fox News has been telling them that for 2 years.

As you see images of this invasion NEVER FORGET THIS:

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

A 35% over all job approval rating and a 20% job approval on immigration must have shaken the biden white house up....

Didn't shake up anything. This is how they operate.

Ignore, downplay, redirect issues then when the issue gets too big it turns into blaming republicans or their favorite "this is going to happen" so that when it happens they can say "see we told you so".

But this is a case of they just ignore it and act like it's fine, then when it happens they act like it magically just happened out of the blue and that they are taking care of it.

Maybe you know what all that means but I certainly dont
It is really pretty simple. "Rents" are income that is attained without contributing to society. The most simple explanation is "rent seeking" is when organizations seek to take more of the pie that is already there rather than make more pie.

For instance, when drug companies lose their patent protection and then payoff other companies to keep them from creating generic versions, that is rent-seeking. When markets are consolidated, like the airlines, with buyouts and mergers, it is rent seeking. Nothing is being created but margins are being expanded.

As you see images of this invasion NEVER FORGET THIS:

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.
What did you want him to say? "Want to flee your situation, stay the hell away from here. Fawk you and yours, we got lazy ass white people living here that we have to take care of. They are scared that you might outwork them, the whole "competition" thing is just not in their realm of acceptance. I mean the last thing these pieces of trash need is someone coming in here trying to make a better life for themselves.

For instance, when drug companies lose their patent protection and then payoff other companies to keep them from creating generic versions, that is rent-seeking.
Do you have a specific example of that happening?

Do you have a specific example of that happening?
In “pay-for-delay” settlements, patent holders agree to pay potential generic competitors that challenge the patent of the brand company to delay entry into the market. “Reverse payment” refers to the fact that the patent company pays the generic company, with the payment moving in the opposite direction than what would be ordinarily expected in patent litigation (with a potential infringer typically paying the patent holder to enter the market). In the past decade, it has become increasingly common for pharmaceutical companies to pay would-be competitors to delay entering the market, thereby securing a longer period of exclusivity. In return for lucrative payments that may even exceed the profits the generic competitor would have earned if it had entered the market, the generic firm agrees to delay entry and not contest the patent (eg, claiming that it is not valid or not infringed by the generic drug). These settlements have been criticized as anticompetitive and contrary to the public interest.

Do you numbnuts even read the articles you link?

The restrictions have been in place since 2020 and allowed US officials to return migrants over the border quickly.

For months on end you idiots screame,d that Biden's policies were causing a flood at the border and when asked what policies ending Title 42 was given. It ends TOMORROW. Back to the article,

"We believe we have a robust process to deal with what is going to occur after Title 42 lifts. Again, we’re using the tools that are available to us because Congress refuses to do their job as it relates to the border," White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said on Tuesday.
Guess Congress is too busy going through Hunter Biden's laptop. What legislation on immigration reform have they passed?

President Biden has responded by cracking down on those who cross illegally and by creating new pathways meant to offer alternatives to a dangerous and often deadly journey

"Crackdown".

THEY ARE NOT CROSSING ILLEGALLY, BECAUSE BIDEN IS BRINGING THEM IN BY BUS THROUGH THE PORT OF ENTRY. These are not illegal invaders but GUESTS OF THE WHITEHOUSE and they are supposed to report to an Immigration hearing BUT the court backlog goes back years before any migrant will ever see a judge.
Biden is fxcking the young millennials / Gen Z / Gen Y idiots that voted for him by bringing in THEIR REPLACEMENTS in the work force.

What did you want him to say? "Want to flee your situation, stay the hell away from here. Fawk you and yours, we got lazy ass white people living here that we have to take care of. They are scared that you might outwork them, the whole "competition" thing is just not in their realm of acceptance. I mean the last thing these pieces of trash need is someone coming in here trying to make a better life for themselves.
POSPOTUS's leaky border is biased to a certain religion and thus is a church-and-state pathology, not simply a work ethic pathology. Does POSPOTUS also genuflect like the immigrants do, or not? Freedom from religion in the U.S. Constitution. duh

The restrictions have been in place since 2020 and allowed US officials to return migrants over the border quickly.

For months on end you idiots screame,d that Biden's policies were causing a flood at the border and when asked what policies ending Title 42 was given. It ends TOMORROW. Back to the article,

"We believe we have a robust process to deal with what is going to occur after Title 42 lifts. Again, we’re using the tools that are available to us because Congress refuses to do their job as it relates to the border," White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said on Tuesday.
Guess Congress is too busy going through Hunter Biden's laptop. What legislation on immigration reform have they passed?

President Biden has responded by cracking down on those who cross illegally and by creating new pathways meant to offer alternatives to a dangerous and often deadly journey

"Crackdown".

...and what was Biden's plan for when title 42 ended? His plan was to do absolutely nothing, right? Thats why everyone hates him.

Biden is fxcking the young millennials / Gen Z / Gen Y idiots that voted for him by bringing in THEIR REPLACEMENTS in the work force.
Well then they need to buckle up. Tell me, why is competition so wonderful in the "free market", but is damn near catastrophic when it comes to the labor market? I mean I am an old ass man, and you know what I say? "Bring it on". Look, I have been there. I chose what historically has been a lucrative career and immigrants came in and undercut my price. I could not be more grateful. I moved on. Is that not how competition is supposed to work?

I mean if a store opens up down the road and sells goods cheaper than other stores, are you going to demand that the government closes them down to protect your profits? How is this whole immigration thing any different? And what does that say about who you are, extracting more money from the people because you are a racist prick? Ain't that what this is about?

Look, I ain't going to feel sorry for a bunch of Gen Y lazyfucks, living in their parents basement and playing video games all day, being displaced by some immigrants seeking asylum and willing to work. Matter of fact, if I am looking at two job applicants, an immigrant hungry to make a better life for themselves, and a Gen Y dipshit that's parents have told him he needs to get a job, the decision is a no-brainer. And I got to be honest, my current staff is either 75 or older, and worth seven figures, or immigrants getting their graduate degree. And I have the best staff in over 300 different locations.

I miss Trump's border policies:thup:

mCCj6Pz.jpg

"Crackdown".

Quoting KJP the spin mistress to get your point across doesn't embarrass you at all ?

Forum List

Back