Biden nibbles on a Baby’s shoulder

You be happy if Joe sniffed your grandkid right
as every tard "knows" that joe biden sexually abuses children live on the world stage, when he is not busy selling state secrets and/or doing coke with hunter, i question the tard who offers his offspring to this demon.

yo frank. did you finally manage to read and understand the not so long and complicated piece about russian war casualties? i guess not.

tard on.

as every tard "knows" that joe biden sexually abuses children live on the world stage, when he is not busy selling state secrets and/or doing coke with hunter, i question the tard who offers his offspring to this demon.

yo frank. did you finally manage to read and understand the not so long and complicated piece about russian war casualties? i guess not.

tard on.

Word salad never works

tard on.

Gee Mr. President, after you sniff my grandkids, can I change your diaper? I'd be soooooo honored!

The elites love this because we are getting more and more used to it. They are setting up some group or people of more than one groups for the fall.

It's forgivable when it's an old granny, that's just what they do. But this creepy fucker has a long history of randomly grabbing, sniffing, and pawing at children. Not to mention the allegations of sexual abuse and showering with his own daughter, as was recorded in her diary.
I agree
Grannie was out of it at the point she found comfort in chewing on children

Where are the sycophants to defend this???

candycorn ??
Golfing Gator ??
Mac1958 ??n(But I repeat myself)
Lakhota ??

They know that can't defend their president. As long as they don't respond, "It never happened."

Being mute about atrocities like this is tantamount to committing the atrocity itself. Everyone knows how the left just wishes we would quit bringing up the subject. Folks were called "conspiracy theorists" back during the Haitian hurricane, when thousands of children simply disappeared. Then there was "Pizza Gate", that was vehemently denied by the left-wing media as being made up by Hillary-hating "kooks." Even now after the movie "Sound of Freedom" has been released. the left-wing media is doing everything they can to slander it and call it a "QAnon conspiracy theory."

It's pretty obvious to anyone what's happening here.

Forum List

Back