Biden nailed to the masthead, caught in brazen lie!

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
You will note that the trolls will call Trump liar, and criminal, though not one of them can cite a single crime he has ever committed, then we have Biden, a pathological lying sociopath, caught dead to fucking rights in the absolute highest order corruption, this is indisputable, Biden gets elected and China immediately wins across the full spectrum, I might add for the edification of our twisted trolls, there is only one reason and one reason only why Biden would have so nakedly lied about this, do you even care???? :wink:

You will note that the trolls will call Trump liar, and criminal, though not one of them can cite a single crime he has ever committed, then we have Biden, a pathological lying sociopath, caught dead to fucking rights in the absolute highest order corruption, this is indisputable, Biden gets elected and China immediately wins across the full spectrum, I might add for the edification of our twisted trolls, there is only one reason and one reason only why Biden would have so nakedly lied about this, do you even care???? :wink:

I'm thinking China is trying to steal the election.

What say you?

And is there enough consensus for impeachment in the GOP, aside from Romney, that is?

Wow. Cant wait to hear the lying democrats lie and call this a conspiracy theory. Lock them up now.
Don't know what Dem's will say, but nothing in the link claims or indicates an actual meeting ever occurred, making yet another trumpoholic thread and OP based on a falsehood, lie, misinformation. Read the link. A discussion of a possible meeting some unknown time in the future does not equate to an actual meeting.

Wow. Cant wait to hear the lying democrats lie and call this a conspiracy theory. Lock them up now.
Don't know what Dem's will say, but nothing in the link claims or indicates an actual meeting ever occurred, making yet another trumpoholic thread and OP based on a falsehood, lie, misinformation. Read the link. A discussion of a possible meeting some unknown time in the future does not equate to an actual meeting.
You see you actually need to be informed, there is reason why I post in the "current events" sub-forum, clearly you lack clarity, this is due to either extremely short attention span, or total lack of information courtesy of media machine actively suppressing this information. What is my point you ask, do you see photo I have posted you, checkmate!

Attachments

• photo-joe-biden-and-hunter-golf-ukraine-1200x630.jpg
    photo-joe-biden-and-hunter-golf-ukraine-1200x630.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 20
You see you actually need to be informed, there is reason why I post in the "current events" sub-forum, clearly you lack clarity, this is due to either extremely short attention span, or total lack of information courtesy of media machine actively suppressing this information. What is my point you ask, do you see photo I have posted you, checkmate!
Vadym Pozharski, the subject of the story is not in the photo you provide. Go ahead and find a real phot of Pozharski with Biden from a reliable source. You have been duped again.

What say you?

China in collusion with the democrat filth...yes.

I know ballots have NEVER been treated in such an unsecure manner!

What happens if Trump wins by 30 vortes and a week later 31 votes for biden magically show up? You KNOW that's going to happen.

I will provide no links nor will I speculate further. That being said, a chance exists that West Coast democrat governors are preparing to or already have invited Chinese political and military officers into their states and onto American domestic soil. Chinese forces would not be invading the USA if Newsome, Brown and Inslee gave them permission to land, either by sea, paradrop or troop carrying aircraft—according to democrat policies already evidenced by those elected monsters in those three states. Those governors would likely claim Chinese troops—even tens of thousands of them—were there to train with their law enforcement, aid in keeping the elections on track, or provide security or even fight wildfires. There's no end to the excuses those three could come up with. And once Chinese Red Army forces have landed, they could be present for years.

IF the Chinese were invited into California, Oregon and Washington and our federal government deemed it an invasion, chances are good Washington DC would do very little, militarily speaking, in response. Why? Well, we will not ever nuke or carpet bomb our own cities and soil, unless we are inches from final defeat at the hands of a foreign power. Also, China could threaten to detonate tactical ground based nukes in those or neighboring states if DJT sent in our military to drive out Red Chinese forces.

Frankly, I would not be surprised at all if Newsome, Brown and Inslee said Chinese security forces were necessary to guarantee a "fair" presidential election. What a conundrum that would be. We're vulnerable on the West Coast, thanks to those three America hating governors. We're also vulnerable to the south along our long border with Mexico, thanks to prevalent pro-illegal and narco-terror democrats in relevant states. And, we are vulnerable along our border with Canada as well, seeing as how Canada is going full blood woke communist in action, if not name.

2020 . . . the gift that keeps on giving . . .

Vadym Pozharski, the subject of the story is not in the photo you provide. Go ahead and find a real phot of Pozharski with Biden from a reliable source. You have been duped again.
YOU might demand this ridiculous requirement of a picture, but no one else will.

What say you?

And is there enough consensus for impeachment in the GOP, aside from Romney, that is?
Mark this. Should Biden manage to squeak out a win, all of a sudden foreign influence in our elections will cease to be an issue. The talking heads that shrieked incessantly for years about "Russia Russia Russia" will fall silent. The nattering nabobs of negativity in Congress will find something very interesting to look at on the ceiling should the topic ever come up.

What say you?

Mark this. Should Biden manage to squeak out a win, all of a sudden foreign influence in our elections will cease to be an issue. The talking heads that shrieked incessantly for years about "Russia Russia Russia" will fall silent. The nattering nabobs of negativity in Congress will find something very interesting to look at on the ceiling should the topic ever come up.
And thus will come the end of us.

Oh? The chief of Burisma thanking hunter for arranging the meeting doesn't mean what it says?

You're stoopid.

YOU might demand this ridiculous requirement of a picture, but no one else will.
This photo is rather famous. It was used in a Trump Tweet and quickly taken down for some kind of violation. I posted a response to a dupe who challenged me.

Oh? The chief of Burisma thanking hunter for arranging the meeting doesn't mean what it says?

You're stoopid.
Show evidence a meeting ever occurred and what was discussed.

I believe the response should have been that the OP is BS.

You're stoopid.
Its in the email. He thanked Bidens son for the meeting.

You're stoopid.

Uhhhhh, the chief of Burisma THANKING hunter for setting up the meeting, you moron.

Forum List

Back