Biden may skip ceremony for 3 fallen soldiers killed in Jordan

I think the American drone would have alerted the base... but I'm not an expert in military grade drones... My drone see's other flying objects and avoids them such as a kite or another drone... but Biden did pull our surface to air defenses out of Iraq... that I do know and its not beyond them to try and cover that fact up today...
Our drone was returning to base from what I read, so you'd think they had it on radar.

I thought I read somewhere Biden was putting back those missiles after all these attacks.

Libs don't care about dead soldiers... KJP and a CNN host were yucking it up this morning giggling like school kids about Taylor Swift's possible endorsement of Biden as if that would make any difference at all... but in the face of 5 dead troops in two weeks to go on national TV and make jokes is disgusting....

Shameful, I'd like to see Biden's record on this. Never was an issue raised when GW Bush and Obama were Commanders in Chief. Pence attended for Trump most of the time.

Libs don't care about dead soldiers... KJP and a CNN host were yucking it up this morning giggling like school kids about Taylor Swift's possible endorsement of Biden as if that would make any difference at all... but in the face of 5 dead troops in two weeks to go on national TV and make jokes is disgusting....

I'm so sick of hearing about Swift. Granted she's a marketing genius with that fake crap about her NFL player.. but that's all it is... marketing

I'm so sick of hearing about Swift. Granted she's a marketing genius with that fake crap about her NFL player.. but that's all it is... marketing
You know, another thing, the lefty prog's are all over her, using her and Kelce for votes. Like 18% claim they'll vote for whoever she endorses. That 18% is pretty much millennials and genxer's...the ones who are famous for not doing a lot of things....like motivation.

Consider this, with all the left's woke ideology, if Taylor Swift isn't the poster child for white privilege, I don't know what is.

Boy, looks like somebody messed up.

Update from AP-

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. forces may have mistaken an enemy drone for an American one and let it pass unchallenged into a desert base in Jordan where it killed three U.S. troops and wounded dozens more, officials said Monday.
As the enemy drone was flying in at a low altitude, a U.S. drone was returning to the small installation known as Tower 22, according to a preliminary report cited by two officials, who were not authorized to comment and insisted on anonymity,
__________________-
Asked if the failure to shoot down the enemy drone was “human error,” Pentagon spokeswoman Sabrina Singh responded that the U.S. Central Command was still assessing the matter.

FYI- all aircraft, in both military and civilian operations, including military ops, have a transponder transmitter to identify who they are, which should show on the approach radar screen, even in the military.
As far as military, I'm sure fighters and drones would have this capability.....most likely some type of encryption with military aircraft, I'd say, including US drones.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back