Biden LIES about Jobs

To get the complete picture from unemployment stats, you also have to consider the labor participation statistics. The latter has continued to decline. This is much like under Obama, when the unemployment rate declined but the labor participation rate also significantly declined, meaning the declining unemployment figure wasn't due to people getting jobs, but because they had stopped looking for work (a requirement for unemployment benefits) or were no longer eligible for unemployment benefits.
Except if you are Tramp, who holds the all time record for workers who stopped looking for work!!!! Then the NOT IN LABOR FORCE number is not considered by hypocrites like YOU!

You are a liar and a retarded idiot.
May 3, 2019 NPR
Trump's Third Year

Unemployment Drops To 3.6%, 263,000 Jobs Added, Showing Economy Remains Strong
U.S. employers added a better-than-expected 263,000 jobs in April, as the nearly decade-old economic expansion shows no signs of slowing. And the unemployment rate dropped to 3.6% — the lowest in nearly 50 years.

FAKE NEWS!

Except if you are Tramp, who holds the all time record for workers who stopped looking for work!!!! Then the NOT IN LABOR FORCE number is not considered by hypocrites like YOU!
When have I ever said that during the Trump administration? I'll wait. If you can't prove I ever did, you're a lying sack of shit.

Nope, that isn't what I said at all. Don't assign your foolish assumptions to my posts. It's disingenuous and makes you look foolish.
You claimed the numbers were manipulated and didn't specify who did it, so I helped you out by naming names.

When have I ever said that during the Trump administration? I'll wait. If you can't prove I ever did, you're a lying sack of shit.
And that is the whole point, the dishonest Right always put qualifications on the Dems you never apply to Tramp.
You deliberately left it out in the post I replied to with Tramp holding the all time record for if NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE is such an important consideration for the UE rate according to you.

Listen friends, there is no way on this planet that this new jobs report is true. NO WAY!!!

Trump gave us the lowest unemployment in 50 years thanks to common sense pro growth policies and competitive tax rates

May 3, 2019 - from NPR

Of course, after that came Covid, then came insane Democrat shutdowns that destroyed the economy.

There is no way in heck that Marxist Biden and his destructive polices have achieved this new headline today::

Yahoo Finance: Weekly jobless claims total 199,000, reaching the lowest since 1969

NO! No how, no way, in no reality is this possible
This is the winning issue for the GOP and the Left is manufacturing a LIE because they know they are going to be destroyed in the midterms.

This is a lie on the scale of Russia Collusion.

Robert Frick, corporate economist at Navy Federal Credit Union, says:

"The drastic drop in weekly jobless claims reeks of seasonal adjustment noise, especially considering the unadjusted number rose by 18,000.
Especially with COVID-19 cases rising, a drop seven times the recent average seems highly unlikely."

Just because no one will hire you......

Do you morons even think? I mean on one hand you bitch and moan about all the jobs that are available and all the people that refuse to work. Yet here you are, screaming that low unemployment numbers are a lie when the fact is, if there are lots of unfilled jobs and few people willing to work, then of course unemployment will be low. I mean I swear, critical thinking is a lost skill.
Lack of critical thinking is a "job" requirement for the trumpanzees.

Democrats want to blame Trump, but we should be blaming the Democrats. Just ask Josh Bernstein. He describes how Democrats worked with China to bring the virus to America.
All we have to do is watch how the fat former guy botched things. :heehee: I laugh, but it really isn't funny for all those thousands who died before the vaccine came out.

And you are just stupid. You quoted Robert Frick. You evidently trust him more than the department of labor. Frick sent out a buy recommendation for SGYP when it was trading at over seven dollars a share. It has dropped ever since, now trading at ONE CENT a share.
Maybe that's their problem....they are following Frick on investment advice and are now screwed.

And that is the whole point, the dishonest Right always put qualifications on the Dems you never apply to Tramp.
You deliberately left it out in the post I replied to with Tramp holding the all time record for if NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE is such an important consideration for the UE rate according to you.
While I'm moderately impressed you have chosen me to represent the entirety of the right, I in fact do not. Prove you claims or admit you're a liar. I'll wait.

FACT

Listen friends, there is no way on this planet that this new jobs report is true. NO WAY!!!

Trump gave us the lowest unemployment in 50 years thanks to common sense pro growth policies and competitive tax rates

May 3, 2019 - from NPR

Of course, after that came Covid, then came insane Democrat shutdowns that destroyed the economy.

There is no way in heck that Marxist Biden and his destructive polices have achieved this new headline today::

Yahoo Finance: Weekly jobless claims total 199,000, reaching the lowest since 1969

NO! No how, no way, in no reality is this possible
This is the winning issue for the GOP and the Left is manufacturing a LIE because they know they are going to be destroyed in the midterms.

This is a lie on the scale of Russia Collusion.

Robert Frick, corporate economist at Navy Federal Credit Union, says:

"The drastic drop in weekly jobless claims reeks of seasonal adjustment noise, especially considering the unadjusted number rose by 18,000.
Especially with COVID-19 cases rising, a drop seven times the recent average seems highly unlikely."

Forum List

Back