Biden leads Trump by 10% in hypothetical 2024 matchup (Marquette)

Why can't you answer a simple question, Nazi?

Where do you want your Mullahs do drop their Biden Nukes?

There is no answer to your nonsensical question since Iran doesn't have nukes. Don't forget, you're batshit insane. :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Biden didn't give them nukes, Fruitcake. As always, you prove to be the forum's most mentally unstable asylum patient.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
What a nut case.

Hey BTK, what is this BDS your Riech promotes? Do you support it?

Are JOOOOZZZZZ "occupying" Palestinian land? Enquiring minds want to know...
If you could talk English, there is a remote possibility you could ask a relevant question. But I have serious doubts about that.

There is no answer to your nonsensical question since Iran doesn't have nukes. Don't forget, you're batshit insane. :cuckoo:
Imaginary conclusions, that draw imaginary questions, and he wants us to think he is normal? :spinner: :laughing0301: 🤪 :rofl: 😂 :auiqs.jpg::aargh:

If you could talk English, there is a remote possibility you could ask a relevant question. But I have serious doubts about that.

So ducking then, Nazi?

What is BDS Nazi?

Your Reich HEAVILY promotes it.

Maybe if you lie and hide, no one will notice what Antisemitic piles of shit you are?

So are the Jews "occupying" Palestinian lands?

Yes or no, coward?

Like Farouk, you're an Antisemite.

That's not an answer, cowardly Nazi.

What is the BDS movement your Reich promotes?

Are Jews "occupying" Palestinian land?

We already know the answer, Fucking Nazi.
You're fucked in the head, Fruitcake. That's what :cuckoo: means.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Coward fucking Nazi.

What is the BDS movement your Reich promotes?

Are Jews "occupying" Palestinian land?

Shanda
:cuckoo:

No, you raving lunatic. Israel is not occupying Palestine.

Now buzz your nurse to get your diaper changed.

I just asked you to do what you just asked me to do.
You’re not too bright.
Why would you need to ask to begin with? That's why I asked you. You aren't too bright are you? LOL! You asked a question you already knew the answer too.

Why would you need to ask to begin with? That's why I asked you. You aren't too bright are you? LOL! You asked a question you already knew the answer too.
You tell me why I asked you to prove something you posted that isn’t probable.
You’re not too bright.

You tell me why I asked you to prove something you posted that isn’t probable.
You’re not too bright.
We'll, that's the million dollar question now isn't it? You seem to have a fetish for asking questions that only serve to muddy the waters. That seems to be your pattern. Actually, it is your pattern. And you aren't by yourself doing that.

It's like me saying, I would like for us all to honor our laws, and a Republican comes along and asks me why I hate America.

Forum List

Back