Biden leads Trump by 10% in hypothetical 2024 matchup (Marquette)

Where do you want Joe's sponsors to nuke first? Tel Aviv? Or maybe a dirty bomb in New York? Say, that's where you drive a cab, isn't it?

Now that Quid Pro has delivered the Nuke he was paid for, your country is free to murder JOOOOZZZ the world over.

1644243268096.png

Where do you want Joe's sponsors to nuke first? Tel Aviv? Or maybe a dirty bomb in New York? Say, that's where you drive a cab, isn't it?

Now that Quid Pro has delivered the Nuke he was paid for, your country is free to murder JOOOOZZZ the world over.

View attachment 598331
I am Jewish and have family in both Tel Aviv and New York, Fruitcake. Why would I want Biden to nuke them?

As always, you appear to be the wackiest poster on this forum.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

I am Jewish and have family in both Tel Aviv and New York, Fruitcake. Why would I want Biden to nuke them?

So why DID you support Quid Pro giving nukes to Iran, Farouk?

Perhaps you have far more family in Tehran?

You may be a Jew by tradition, but you're Iranian by choice.

Biden didn't give them nukes, Fruitcake. As always, you prove to be the forum's most mentally unstable asylum patient.

He’s an assimilated, self-hating Jew until he pulls the Jew card.
Most of the people I have worked for have been in that mold.

Last edited:
Biden didn't give them nukes, Fruitcake. As always, you prove to be the forum's most mentally unstable asylum patient.

So Nazi traitor - where do you want your Mullahs to drop the first of their Biden Nukes?

You didn't answer. I'm in Los Angeles, maybe you want them to attack here?

Though I suspect you'd want them to attack Israel - being the Antisemite pile of shit that you are.

Oh and Farouk you scumbag Nazi, yes - you are the baddies.

BriskShimmeringGraywolf-small.gif

He’s an assimilated, self-hating Jew until he pulls the Jew card.
Most of the people I have worked have been in that mold.

Funny how he fails to note that under the Shaw there were millions of Jews in Iran.

Now there are virtually none.

If he really is a Jew, and I believe NOTHING Farouk says, but if he really is - his family was driven out of Iran by the very Mullahs he loves and supports.

Funny how he fails to note that under the Shaw there were millions of Jews in Iran.

Now there are virtually none.

If he really is a Jew, and I believe NOTHING Farouk says, but if he really is - his family was driven out of Iran by the very Mullahs he loves and supports.
Don’t fret…his kids will inter-marry and have some common sense.

So Nazi traitor - where do you want your Mullahs to drop the first of their Biden Nukes?

You didn't answer. I'm in Los Angeles, maybe you want them to attack here?

Though I suspect you'd want them to attack Israel - being the Antisemite pile of shit that you are.

Oh and Farouk you scumbag Nazi, yes - you are the baddies.

BriskShimmeringGraywolf-small.gif
I answered you, Fruitcake. Sadly, you're simply not lucid enough to understand. Again, the answer is... Biden didn't give Iran any nukes. Now buzz your nurse and let her know you need your diaper changed.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
You are allowed to stand up in court from time to time.

And you can go and wallow in your fantasies that nothing is going to happen, but it's going to happen.
When...this has been ongoing now for 3 years...don't you get tired of disappointment?....

I answered you, Fruitcake. Sadly, you're simply not lucid enough to understand. Again, the answer is... Biden didn't give Iran any nukes. Now buzz your nurse and let her know you need your diaper changed.

Lying is what you do, but lying isn't an answer.

Where do you want your Mullahs to drop their Biden Nukes, it's a simple question, Nazi traitor.

Lying is what you do, but lying isn't an answer.

Where do you want your Mullahs to drop their Biden Nukes, it's a simple question, Nazi traitor.
You're demented, Fruitcake -- I answered you. Even though you're incapable of understanding, Biden still didn't give nukes to to Iran.

giphy.gif

You're demented, Fruitcake -- I answered you. Even though you're incapable of understanding, Biden still didn't give nukes to to Iran.

giphy.gif

Why can't you answer a simple question, Nazi?

Where do you want your Mullahs do drop their Biden Nukes?

That guy is off his rocker.

Forum List

Back