Biden leads Trump by 10% in hypothetical 2024 matchup (Marquette)

Then find his post and quote him saying that which you ascribed to him....

G'head, I'll wait.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I'm not going to waste my time to please a ProgBot.
You read it and you know you read it because you follow mw like a hawk.

I'm not going to waste my time to please a ProgBot.
You read it and you know you read it because you follow mw like a hawk.

LOL

Translation: you can't prove he said it because he didn't and you lied.

I just explained why your frail ego requires you to lie all the time about what you know.

Nope, you made up some nonsense about my memory in a failed attempt to conceal your own lie about what BWK said.

Nope, you made up some nonsense about my memory in a failed attempt to conceal your own lie about what BWK said.
You remember what you want to remember based on your agenda.
He said there were no post-George Floyd riots and I don't give a shit about your input.
To be honest, no matter what bullshit BWK posts, you never critique the racist bastard.

He said there were no post-George Floyd riots and I don't give a shit about your input.
To be honest, no matter what bullshit BWK posts, you never critique the racist bastard.

You poor thing, you're unhinged.

:itsok:

You poor thing, you're unhinged.

:itsok:
Not unhinged, observant of your ideology.
1644197637837.png
1644197639866.png
1644197641474.png
1644197642410.png
1644197643345.png
1644197644289.png

That's a lie, I never said that. I posted a link telling you that 93% of them were peaceful, and that much of the blame for the rioting was also coming from the Right. And I provided you with a link proving that as well.
[/QUOTE]

If I stuck it up your ProgTard ass you would deny it the same way you deny everything else.

I'm not going to spend my precious time researching your psychotic posts as almost everything you post as it is, is psychotic.
Thanks, you can't show us. Like I said, you're a liar, and I proved it.

That's a lie, I never said that. I posted a link telling you that 93% of them were peaceful, and that much of the blame for the rioting was also coming from the Right. And I provided you with a link proving that as well.
[/QUOTE]
I always take the word of an anonymous posted who is emotionally disturbed.
I believe you posted the above after I told you that you were psychotic.

Do me a favor...add them all up and then ask yourself why he is still standing...he still stands because they are all bullshit...Trump may be a jerk and he sounds like he just got off a subway in NYC but he is not the crook the dems make him out to be....

He will never go to jail because he hasn't done anything bad enough...do you really care about elected officials and their real crimes?...ask yourself how Pelosi got so rich....and the Bidens....the Bush's and the Reid's...did you know the Reids are one of the wealthiest families in America?...and Senator Reid is dead...but his sons made a fortune with the help of their Dads influence and intel...but you say nothing to that....

You stay stuck on a tax issue that is probably a false accusation...I really don't get people like you...
You are allowed to stand up in court from time to time.

And you can go and wallow in your fantasies that nothing is going to happen, but it's going to happen.

I always take the word of an anonymous posted who is emotionally disturbed.
I believe you posted the above after I told you that you were psychotic.
[/quote]
I don't give two buckets of shit what you do. The point is, I provided an argument, courtesy of several links, and you are still foaming at the mouth all pissed that you can't discredit the information. That's your problem. You don't have an escape route to challenge my arguments. So go back to eating dog shit, because that's all you've got to spit out.

I figured he was lying. That's why he couldn't actually quote you.

[/QUOTE]
You attempted to completely dismiss the violence and I replied that the peaceful events occurred several weeks afterwards.

Forum List

Back