Biden lawyering up Paying $265,000 a year in salaries to staff whose job is to deflect Hunter stories

You're not going to do jack shit, boy.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and consider that you're wisely backing off to avoid a public beating.

I would have said public humiliation, but you do that to yourself every day in print so it's probably no big deal anymore.

You support Stalinists. Yeah, I'll act. Eventually I'll act, if I determine the need is genuine. For right now I'll just use words. They're powerful enough, for now. Because it's trivially easy to expose the lies and bullshit from the left.

Ah - but the question is, where is Biden getting the money to pay for those lawyers?
Biden was a government worker for 46 years. A member of the House, Senate, VP and now (illegally) President. His salary was only a low hundred of thousands and he was without work for four years.

How in the hell did he become a mega millionaire?

He did it by selling government influence to foreigners and Hunter and his brother James were the bag boys.

He got filthy rich just like the Clintons got filthy rich. Through corruption by selling out his country.

These Moon Bats that voted for Potatohead were absolute idiots.

Poor Hunted is getting picked on now. Who amongst us hasn't groveled in the carpet looking for crack cocaine? Who amongst us hasn't beaten and raped 10-year old Asian girls?

Let's not get sanctimonious.

decency 4.jpg

Agree.

SWAT the motherfucker.

I'm sick and tired of the criminal fucking Democrats and their excuses.

Light em up.

Normally I am willing to accept a certain amount of corruption and lying. It's unavoidable in politicians. They are all corrupt and lie to some extent all across the world. Everyone from trump to some politician in a small country atleast a little bit.

But I'd never seen in my life an administration like the Biden administration. They are more corrupt and lie more than I'd seen before, and a lot of times they don't even cover it up. They stand right there, stare the entire world in the face and outright lie despite everyone knowing it's a lie. They say one thing then immediately contradict it and walk away.

Forum List

Back