Biden jacks inflation up to 5.3% in August

There has been some funny business in those definitons.

The huge problem was injecting trillions in cash into an economy that was shut down. No production. Supply chain issues.

More money chasing less products = inflation.

Those who did this know it. This is an INTENTIONAL RECESSION.

If I knew it was coming 2 years ago, does anyone think the FEDERAL RESERVE did not know.

I am some jackass on a message board with a username that is a joke for oral sex on a female….and I called this hyperinflation over all the cult fucks on this board…..2 years ago. :auiqs.jpg:
--but that's just it, there was no big increase in the money supply. The current definitions are (from here):
M1, M2 and M3 are measurements of the United States money supply, known as the money aggregates. M1 includes money in circulation plus checkable deposits in banks. M2 includes M1 plus savings deposits (less than $100,000) and money market mutual funds. M3 includes M2 plus large time deposits in banks.
-- and the graph of M1 along w/ M2 is:
m1m2.png

M2 (M1 plus savings deposits (less than $100,000) and money market mutual funds) didn't change.

Cultists,

I have a double major in Finance and International Business. Minors in Math and Economics.

I would be more than happy to educate you people in these areas.

Let me know. You people apparently do not know a fucking thing about these fields of study.

That is why I predicted this recession 2 years ago, and you cult fucks dedided to lampoon me.

Let me know….its not too late to get educated.

Dont go through life as dumb fucks.

The sad thing is that the rest of the world is dealing with inflation a lot better than the US.

Potatohead's leadership is really screwing this country.

Just like during the Great Depression.

It was a world wide depression but the rest of the world got over it a lot quicker. FDR's policies extended the Depression in the US seven years longer than it should have been.

Democrats always screw up everything they touch. This is what we get for letting the Democrats get away with stealing the 2020 election.

And with Social Security following inflation, more free dollars are going to be given out, thus increasing inflation again, the never ending Marxist cycle to bankrupt this country.
Free dollars?

Where are those?

Don't people pay into SS?

The sad thing is that the rest of the world is dealing with inflation a lot better than the US.

Potatohead's leadership is really screwing this country.

Just like during the Great Depression.

It was a world wide depression but the rest of the world got over it a lot quicker. FDR's policies extended the Depression in the US seven years longer than it should have been.

Democrats always screw up everything they touch. This is what we get for letting the Democrats get away with stealing the 2020 election.
Sure, where in the world are you referring too?

Do those countries have 2.9% current GDP growth?

Forum List

Back