Biden Issues Indian Travel Ban A Year After Calling Trump’s China Travel Ban Xenophobic

Keystone XL was an export pipeline to benefit the Chinese owners of Canadian oil at the expense of the US taxpayer.
You just made that ip

Nope. You're just ignorant.

Actually chinese investment in canada has declined since trump took office

Tariffs have not worked in the past and they are responsible for our price increases now along with the pandemic.
Tariffs are the only tool that can save American jobs

After we lowered tariffs on china millions of American jobs went to china

Consumers pay the tariffs. Brazil is thrilled to have captured the whole Chinese soybean market from the US.
Your first point is true...I love how libs became woke to the idea that corps pass taxes on to consumers...but seem to forget that when it comes to Corp income tax..

Good for Brazil...I was thrilled that the US Farmers were able to sell a record amount of soybean to China in 2020 thanks to Trump being tough on China

China to purchase record amount of U.S. soybeans in 2020​

Brazil is thrilled to have captured the whole Chinese soybean market from the US.
I bet you are as lib that constantly complains about farm subsidies which are connected to soybean exports also

You cant have it both ways

If US farmers have not export market for soybeans that they dont need soybean subsidies

Soybeans are a world staple and china is one of many countries that cannot feed itself

If they dont want our soybeans someone else does

And if no one does then we save taxpayers a lot of money in subsidies

American Soybean Farmers Crushed by US-China Trade War ...

Nov 13, 2019 · American farmers, particularly soybean farmers, have been whacked by the US-China trade war. Soybeans were a huge export from the US to China, but tariffs were imposed by Beijing on …
Did you read the source before posting it?

According to your own source American soybean producers are finding new markets other than china

Which is good for America thanks to trump

trade deals were made with China et. al due to Trump's bullying tactics.
What trade deals?

Post a link to one

World's biggest trade deal signed by 15 countries—but China ...

https://fortune.com › china-free-trade-deal-asia-rcep

Nov 16, 2020 — 15 countries signed the world's biggest trade deal—but China is the ... Many RCEP constituents already have trade agreements with one another. ... Still, the agreement is considered a geopolitical victory for China, since it ... Trump's protectionist withdrawal of the U.S. from global free trade agreements.

You need to do some research on your own instead of blindly following Trump's
rhetoric. This is only one of many articles about the Trump trade war follies.
Trump never analyzed the ramification of his knee-jerk decisions made by his "gut", as he put it. And he did not accept advice unless he liked it.

What trade deals?

Post a link to one

Nov 16, 2020 — 15 countries signed the world's biggest trade deal—but China is the ... Many RCEP constituents already have trade agreements with one another. ... Still, the agreement is considered a geopolitical victory for China, since it ... Trump's protectionist withdrawal of the U.S. from global free trade agreements.

Trump never analyzed the ramification of his knee-jerk decisions made by his "gut", as he put it. And he did not accept advice unless he liked it.

Trump just liked big sweepting gesures that generated headlines.. He didn't know anything about China or US soybean farmers or the TPP.

What trade deals?

Post a link to one

Does this mean that none of those countries are going to trade with America in the future?

Who except you, gives a shit where the covid came from?
The left cares very much that china not be blamed for it
Good point. The left didn't want to follow the science, and wanted to ignore the grim reality of the Chinese Virus....so not to upset their masters in the Chinese Communist Party
Another brilliant uneducated and uninformed deduction from Struth about "grim" realities. Really??
you all supported the chinese travel ban? really? i don’t recall that
Let me refresh your memory about me. I support banning all countries until the covid is under control. I do not support Trump's reason for banning China because he was being vindictive and not productive.
The experts say it was productive...what was he being "vindictive" about? He was in the middle of working out a trade deal with China, one that benefited the USA....
Do the experts say that it was productive? Really? Trump was being vindictive due to China's negotiating tactics and their refusal to bend. He has shown that he is a vindictive guy. His tariffs did not benefit the USA. China made trade deals with some of our allies to their benefit, which gives them influence as our allies benefit. They are now competing favorably with us for world economic influence.
Inflation has taken root due to his trade wars and pandemic.
Yes the experts say it was productive: geez.....do you live under a rock?

Of course the tariffs ended up paying off...and no China didn't make other deals...in fact as a result we saw the largest Ag purchases in China-USA history because of them

Your post couldn't be more wrong...like it was a net zero on being right about anything

POOF!

Asia-Pacific Nations Sign Huge Trade Deal With China While ...

https://www.npr.org › 2020/11/17 › asia-pacific-allies-sig...
Nov 17, 2020 — China and 14 other countries have agreed to set up the trading bloc. ... RCEP unites China, Japan and South Korea in a trade deal for the first time ... RCEP arrives as the coronavirus pandemic is battering member countries' economies. ... and reduce already low tariffs among member countries over time.

Those countries are still going to make individual trade deals with the US that will not involve a super-sized court to impose foreign laws on this country

These trade deals were made with China et. al due to Trump's bullying tactics.

Yes we were able to get the largest in US history Chinese deals for US products because Trump was tough on China....you are welcome

And you are paying 25% more for Chinese products and Canadian lumber, etc.
Our allies that Trump roughed up have moved toward China economically,
which serves to strengthen China's influence. Smooth move, ex-lax.
The price of American farm products is rising as much as 30% for Americans.

The tariffs with Canada have been lifted, after Trump was successful in getting rid of NAFTA and got a better deal...we are however paying a lot more of lumber since Xiden took office...all lumber

China's tariffs got us the historic purchases of American Ag...that's win....Xiden hasn't lifted them yet, because apparently they are working.

What allies?

You are correct for a change, but the tariffs were not reduced until December, 2020. They were not lifted. Canadian lumber is still expensive.
China's "historic" purchases of American agriculture have resulted in price increases of up to 30% for Americans due to a lack of productivity. Once again The blob did not consider the unintended consequences of his actions.
As far as your "what allies?" question, you should seriously consider researching the subjects that you flap about so that you get a feel for the big picture.

Good point. The left didn't want to follow the science, and wanted to ignore the grim reality of the Chinese Virus....so not to upset their masters in the Chinese Communist Party
Another brilliant uneducated and uninformed deduction from Struth about "grim" realities. Really??
Let me refresh your memory about me. I support banning all countries until the covid is under control. I do not support Trump's reason for banning China because he was being vindictive and not productive.
The experts say it was productive...what was he being "vindictive" about? He was in the middle of working out a trade deal with China, one that benefited the USA....
Do the experts say that it was productive? Really? Trump was being vindictive due to China's negotiating tactics and their refusal to bend. He has shown that he is a vindictive guy. His tariffs did not benefit the USA. China made trade deals with some of our allies to their benefit, which gives them influence as our allies benefit. They are now competing favorably with us for world economic influence.

Of course the tariffs ended up paying off...and no China didn't make other deals...in fact as a result we saw the largest Ag purchases in China-USA history because of them

Your post couldn't be more wrong...like it was a net zero on being right about anything

POOF!

Nov 17, 2020 — China and 14 other countries have agreed to set up the trading bloc. ... RCEP unites China, Japan and South Korea in a trade deal for the first time ... RCEP arrives as the coronavirus pandemic is battering member countries' economies. ... and reduce already low tariffs among member countries over time.

Those countries are still going to make individual trade deals with the US that will not involve a super-sized court to impose foreign laws on this country

Yes we were able to get the largest in US history Chinese deals for US products because Trump was tough on China....you are welcome

The tariffs with Canada have been lifted, after Trump was successful in getting rid of NAFTA and got a better deal...we are however paying a lot more of lumber since Xiden took office...all lumber

China's tariffs got us the historic purchases of American Ag...that's win....Xiden hasn't lifted them yet, because apparently they are working.

What allies?

You are correct for a change, but the tariffs were not reduced until December, 2020. They were not lifted. Canadian lumber is still expensive.
China's "historic" purchases of American agriculture have resulted in price increases of up to 30% for Americans due to a lack of productivity. Once again The blob did not consider the unintended consequences of his actions.
As far as your "what allies?" question, you should seriously consider researching the subjects that you flap about so that you get a feel for the big picture.

America is not the only country that is the target of chinese mercantilism

Australian farmers are feeling the wrath of china and you cant blame that on trump

What libs like you do not understand is that free trade with china under the guise of globalism is bad for America

What trade deals?

Post a link to one

Does this mean that none of those countries are going to trade with America in the future?
Who knows? I am sure that high tariffs will have an impact as countries look around for better trade deals. With Trump finally out, Diplomacy will have a chance to repair a lot of the damage.

POOF!

What allies?

Australian farmers are feeling the wrath of china and you cant blame that on trump

What libs like you do not understand is that free trade with china under the guise of globalism is bad for America

"libs like me" understand that diplomacy gets you further than a kick in the ass.

What trade deals?

Post a link to one

Who knows? I am sure that high tariffs will have an impact as countries look around for better trade deals. With Trump finally out, Diplomacy will have a chance to repair a lot of the damage.
All of those countries will continue trading with America

But we wont be subject to the jurisdiction of a foreign court as we were under TPP

POOF!

What allies?

"libs like me" understand that diplomacy gets you further than a kick in the ass.

Before Trump your “diplomatic” approach was greasing the skids of chinese expansion while destroying the American middle class

What trade deals?

Post a link to one

All of those countries will continue trading with America

But we wont be subject to the jurisdiction of a foreign court as we were under TPP
All of these countries have discovered another outlet for their products and will use that outlet to their advantage. We are no longer the leader.

POOF!

What allies?

Before Trump your “diplomatic” approach was greasing the skids of chinese expansion while destroying the American middle class

You can use diplomacy in a way that is not insulting to others and do the dirty if necessary, with a smile. "Talk softly and carry a big stick." Not talk like a jerkoff.

All of these countries have discovered another outlet for their products and will use that outlet to their advantage. We are no longer the leader.
We’ll see

What they may discover is what a cruel master china will be

Because its impossible to do business with china on fair or equal terms

OP amuses itself by making up names for politicians. How did that play out for the twice impeached one on election day? Spending his whole life talking like a 12 year old is truly pathetic.
And what about the hypocrisy of Xenophobic Joe? Want to comment on that at all?
Anything? You probably would rather ignore all that.
Or are the partisan impeachment farces and the Beer Hall Putsch at the Capitol more important to you?

OP amuses itself by making up names for politicians. How did that play out for the twice impeached one on election day? Spending his whole life talking like a 12 year old is truly pathetic.
And what about the hypocrisy of Xenophobic Joe? Want to comment on that at all?
Anything? You probably would rather ignore all that.
Or are the partisan impeachment farces and the Beer Hall Putsch at the Capitol more important to you?
The actions of Putsch Pussy Trump are a little more important than one foolish statement from Biden. If that`s your big Biden scandal that`s pretty pathetic. Don`t forget that his dog bit some one too! Trump`s riot was a bit more significant than anything Biden said. You think? Ever?

Putsch Pussy Trump?

Are you in the 3rd grade?

That is childish

We’ll see

What they may discover is what a cruel master china will be

Because its impossible to do business with china on fair or equal terms
Impossible? There is no master here. Trump thought he was the master and he was out of his league.

POOF!

What allies?

Trump's "tough guy, locked and loaded" approach got him nada, zilch, kaputsky,
niet.

The actions of Putsch Pussy Trump are a little more important than one foolish statement from Biden. If that`s your big Biden scandal that`s pretty pathetic. Don`t forget that his dog bit some one too! Trump`s riot was a bit more significant than anything Biden said. You think? Ever?
Biden's latest idiotic statement is hardly Xenophobic Joe's only fault. You wish it were, but it is not.
There is a whole list of Biden eff-ups that are quite serious!
Joe's super spreader via thousands of illegal children turned loose in the nation's interior, hyper inflation on the way, his overtures to Iran and support
for males competing against female athletes, to name just a few.

I agree the Trump riot was very serious. Not because of anything Donald Trump did to encourage it
but because of Biden, or his handlers very likely, flooding the Capitol with violent provocateurs.

But I'm sure you realize all that. You seem smart enough to figure that out even if you have
swallowed the Biden bait hook. line and sinker.

Forum List

Back