Biden is upping the odds that Israel will lose

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
For all its headline support of Israel as the IDF moves to eliminate Hamas, the Biden administration is sticking to its pre-Oct. 7 approach to the Middle East — and so effectively working toward Israel’s defeat. For starters, the Biden team still refuses to admit that Iran is pulling the strings of what Tehran calls 'The Axis of Resistance'.....

Remote : Sun, 29 Oct 2023 19:19:02 -0400
Local : 2023-10-30(Monday) 00 : 19 : 02

Found via NicerApp WebOS

i think Biden has to take a close look in the mirror, right into his own eyes, and ask himself : do i want my legacy (or part of it) to be that i was a collaborator with the Iranians?
coz the Iranians are up to no good at all, neither are the Palestinians, their leaders AND their people.
to adhere to the Geneva Convention is to tie yourself to a wall while having to fight a battle (Biden says Israel has right to defend itself, must protect civilians).
what do you people think?

For all its headline support of Israel as the IDF moves to eliminate Hamas, the Biden administration is sticking to its pre-Oct. 7 approach to the Middle East — and so effectively working toward Israel’s defeat. For starters, the Biden team still refuses to admit that Iran is pulling the strings of what Tehran calls 'The Axis of Resistance'.....

Found via NicerApp WebOS

i think Biden has to take a close look in the mirror, right into his own eyes, and ask himself : do i want my legacy (or part of it) to be that i was a collaborator with the Iranians?
coz the Iranians are up to no good at all, neither are the Palestinians, their leaders AND their people.
to adhere to the Geneva Convention is to tie yourself to a wall while having to fight a battle (Biden says Israel has right to defend itself, must protect civilians).
So far, I like Joe's approach. At the present time, Israel is not going to lose. We support Israel and their right to exist. It depends on what other actors get involved on the ground what that support might entail, I would imagine. I read something about Turkey even considering getting involved. That is worrisome. The Turks are sh#t for a NATO ally.

So far, I like Joe's approach. At the present time, Israel is not going to lose. We support Israel and their right to exist. It depends on what other actors get involved on the ground what that support might entail, I would imagine. I read something about Turkey even considering getting involved. That is worrisome. The Turks are sh#t for a NATO ally.

yep... and near the end of 2018 Iran was slapped with heavy economic and oil sanctions .
And now selling most on the "dark market" according to the article.

Found via NicerApp WebOS

Israel has been doing this over and over again for 70 years and you blame Biden?

Yep. Less than half of what they were in 2018.

This isn't Iran's fault. This has been going on for 70 years. Look at a map. Israel was never content with the land given to them by the UN. Israel wants it all, but other people lived there... That's why they weren't given East Jerusalem, Shabba farms, the Golan heights and Samaria in 1948.

China has more than tripled its imports of Iranian oil in the past two years and bought 87 percent of Iran's oil exports last month, according to Kpler, which specializes in tracking Iran's oil exports.Oct 11, 2023
The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos › business
China's Economic Stake in the Middle East: Its Thirst for Oil - The New York Times

I'd encourage anyone to take a hard look at the numbers
1698660640534.png

~S~

This isn't Iran's fault. This has been going on for 70 years. Look at a map. Israel was never content with the land given to them by the UN. Israel wants it all, but other people lived there... That's why they weren't given East Jerusalem, Shabba farms, the Golan heights and Samaria in 1948.
Nope. If Israel had not been repeatedly attacked by people who were not only against the legal existence of Israel, as a country, but of all Jewish people, as their beliefs differed from Muslim beliefs, and of course Muslim tenets of the Koran such as "Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy…” Quran 8:59-60", “Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.” Quran 9:73, “The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.” Quran 98:6, “Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.” Quran 48:29. The Muslim religion as held and practiced by the Palestinians, subvert or ignore many teachings of the Koran, as Moses is one of the most mentioned figures in the Koran and says that God (not his prophet Mohammed) gave this land to the Jews as their homeland and it was God's to give. There is no mention of a homeland for the Palestinians in the Koran, that I am aware of.

Personally, the legal decision of the UN recognizing Israel as a country, with all the rights of any other country was and is enough for me, even without ever studying the Koran.

I must admit, this is not my best subject. I did take religion courses while graduating from Union University, as required, but took no courses on Muslim religion, as Old and New Testament were hard enough (though thinking I had solid grounding, due to being raised in the church all my life) but not in a college academic approach. Indeed I got one of only two "C"s of my entire college career, in one of these courses, though in my defense, I was balancing, working 9-10 hours/day in civilian life, raising 3 kids, and commanding an Armor Company for the National Guard, as well as singing in a very large church choir (2-3 service on Sundays) along with rehearsals (sometime multiple per week) at the time.

Found via NicerApp WebOS

peacefan is describing, in fact, the opposite conclusion that Hamas dies.

Forum List

Back