• Biden, I'll Stick with Biden

• Harris...... ummmm sure.

• No choice at this time, just NOT Biden or Harris

• Not Biden or Harris, I will write my choice(s) in the comments

Results are only viewable after voting.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
Since ZERO (R) voters will vote in 2024 for Biden, and many (D) voters want to move on from Biden.

I'm asking (D) voters if they REALLY want biden to run again in 2024 (assuming he makes it through this term), and who would you prefer to win the 2024 (D) Primary.

Since ZERO (R) voters will vote in 2024 for Biden, and many (D) voters want to move on from Biden.

I'm asking (D) voters if they REALLY want biden to run again in 2024 (assuming he makes it through this term), and who would you prefer to win the 2024 (D) Primary.
Seems like the Dems are down to a fag. I don't see any Clinton or Obama in the wings.

Let's hope Republicans overwhelmingly take the House and Senate and Biden/Harris leave in well deserved disgrace... :popcorn:

Order of Presidential Succession ..
Vice President. Speaker of the House. President Pro Tempore of the Senate. Secretary of State.

Biden/Harris are the best and brightest of the DNC. How could anyone imagine there could be anyone to challenge that? Only the queer mayor has been elevated in position, and he is an utter failure. Not one Democrat mayor, governor, and Congresscritter has accomplished anything significant enough to challenge Biden/Harris.

Seems to me that our electoral/political system is such that our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics.

Not a lot shining stars who can appeal to a wide swath of voters. Maybe someone will pop up in the interim. Or not.

1650473512091.png

I hope it is Buttplug. For all the nursing mommies out there

It still depends on who is running. Still not worth voting for somebody that supported Trump, the attempted takeover of the vote, pro-Russia, racists, pro-hate group assholes that make the driving voice of the Republican Party.

Yes, they want to forget that they voted for the most incompetent and corrupt President in our history. The problem is that they will happily follow the next pied piper into perdition.
No matter how you try to deflect trumps corruption onto Biden, it will NEVER exonerate dotard Donnie as the most corrupt POTUS.

It’s not even close.
How many in the trump administration have been charged and indicted.
Certainly an abnormally LARGE number.
Why is that?
Corruption

Get back to me when someone in the Biden administration gets indicted and convicted.

No matter how you try to deflect trumps corruption onto Biden, it will NEVER exonerate dotard Donnie as the most corrupt POTUS.

It’s not even close.
How many in the trump administration have been charged and indicted.
Certainly an abnormally LARGE number.
Why is that?
Corruption

Get back to me when someone in the Biden administration gets indicted and convicted.

After untold billions in time and taxpayer funds... :omg:

Well ... 1 .. Flynn .. a true war hero and American patriot ... alas financially ruined and considered a marvelous victory by most ever Democrat.. He lasted about a month in the actual administration according to Reuters...:TH_WAY~113:

Last edited:
To use the old sports cliche the Democrats don’t have a deep bench there is no one who stands out that could excite the country to vote for them. There might be another Obama out there who could come out of nowhere and take the county by storm like he did in 2008 but those type of politicians are few and far between,

I definitely think they should keep Biden so the Republican can run against his record.

Forum List

Back