Biden Is Now Giving Social Security Numbers to Illegal Aliens at the US Border

TIN numbers, for illegals, dufus! Not social security Numbers!
Why, pray tell, would you need a Taxpayer ID Number if you don't have a SS number? Don't you realize that you must have a SS number in order to work in this country? If you have a SS number, you are eligible for SS disability payments. Watch those numbers skyrocket. You'll probably be one of the first complaining that SS is going broke.

TIN numbers, for illegals, dufus! Not social security Numbers!
Where do you read that, and why should an illegal border jumper even get that?

Jump the border into Mexico and see what you get from them.

HINT: It won't be anything that validates your presence in Mexico. I'd bring lubricants if I were you.

Now I will at least admit that I am not all that alarmed with what's going on at the border. I am far more alarmed that the potato is even in the WH and that the voter fraud/mail in ballots that put the doddering old imbecile in there has yet to be addressed.

I'll buck the perception that we have too many people here. The US birthrate for the last 40 years has been abysmal. There are very few native Americans (by which I mean people born in the US to valid US Citizens, and not the aborigines who descended from siberian neanderthal mammoth hunters) entering the labor market as entry level tradesmen. We need more people who will work the jobs that suck the most and pay the least. We need people to generate more wealth and taxes to cover the incredible waste of spending over the last 20 years.

If you don't multiply as a population, the youngest of the population ends up supporting a seriously heavier burden. China is now dealing with that reckoning.

Last edited:
To lawless Biden and his handlers, Citizenship be damned. This to me should be impeachable. Read the comments section.

You may not know this but this has been done for decades and it is a non-working Social Security number which mean the number can not or should not be used to gain employment with…

The human that wants or gets a SS card has to apply themselves. The immigrants can buy fake SS numbers from a dealer but they have no need to unless they are illegally in the nation.
Actually you can obtain a legit number from Social Security Services but it is called a non-Working number which I just explained it can not or should not be used to gain employment.

To lawless Biden and his handlers, Citizenship be damned. This to me should be impeachable. Read the comments section.

Can Biden constitutionally do this?
Doesn't this require the Legislature to change the law?
Has Biden explained why he is doing this.?
This should be a major issue in the next election.
People do not want illegal aliens getting SS numbers.

Forum List

Back