Biden is Determined to Self Destruct

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
The words to this foreign song he uses to try to appeal to the illegal vote:

Biden came out yesterday. He was two hours late. And he came out and played some song on his phone for 45 seconds. I’ve got the lyrics of the song, and it is flat-out weird what this guy was playing.

I mean, the name of the song is “Despacito.” “I want to breathe your neck slowly. Let me tell you things in your ears so that you remember when you’re not with me.”

This is the guy that loves to run his hands through women’s hair. He loves to smell women’s hair and he comes out playing a song with that lyric. “I want to breathe your neck slowly. Let me tell you things in your ears so that you remember when you’re not with me.”

I want to breathe your neck slowly.

It's his jam

Joe-Biden-and-Stephanie-Carter.jpg

Joe Biden needs to retire and let Kamala take over. He‘s an embarrassment to the Democratic Party.
Kamala doesn't even pretend to be a moderate.

Kamala doesn’t even pretend to respect Joe Biden. This is what happens when Biden picks a running mate solely based on skin color and gender who thinks he’s a racist. Joe royally screwed up.

None of this is true. And will you white people stop talking about somebody picking because of race? You guys picked trump because of it and he has fucked up this country.

None of this is true. And will you white people stop talking about somebody picking because of race? You guys picked trump because of it and he has fucked up this country.

Only YOU mentioned race.....think hard redundant one

Really?

Kamala doesn’t even pretend to respect Joe Biden. This is what happens when Biden picks a running mate solely based on skin color and gender who thinks he’s a racist. Joe royally screwed up.

Shut up.

Forum List

Back