Biden Is Desperate to Regain Bases, Intel, Allies He Threw Away in Afghanistan

says the foreigner that doesn't know anything about the US
Again, know all, prove me wrong.

Republicans are So easy to take down. You are dumb, ignorant and Ill informed. You don't research. Shoot your mouth off based entirely on your hatred and revenge for democrats . Prepared to sacrifice human decency and drape yourselves in hypocrisy and lies to achieve it. you've certainly got your priorities right.
That's what I know about the U.S..
Need I know anymore?

WTF? Can't you Google, libbie?
Oh here....

As the final five U.S. military transport aircraft lifted off out of Afghanistan Monday, they left behind up to 200 Americans and thousands of desperate Afghans who couldn’t get out and now must rely on the Taliban to allow their departure.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the U.S. will continue to try to get Americans and Afghans out of the country, and will work with Afghanistan’s neighbors to secure their departure either over land or by charter flight once the Kabul airport reopens.

That's your source?
Ok.

We have bases all around the Persian Gulf, we don't need bases in Afghanistan.. Al Qaeda is quite small now and the remnant is in South Yemen. Let the Taliban fight them and ISIS..

Do YOU want to go back and start a new war?
The same types of bases that inspired Al Qaeda to start attacking us in the first place? We are in a worse position than we were in 2001. Nobody trusts us, Al Qaeda is still around and you have ISIS, ISK, and other extremists that popped up since. Not only is Afghanistan back to being a terrorist training ground, thanks to that idiot Obama, so is Libya.

Republicans are So easy to take down. You are dumb, ignorant and Ill informed. You don't research. Shoot your mouth off based entirely on your hatred and revenge for democrats . Prepared to sacrifice human decency and drape yourselves in hypocrisy and lies to achieve it. you've certainly got your priorities right.
Need I know anymore?
....you don't know anything NEAR as much as Americans do about America --foreigners do not know anything compared to natives

The same types of bases that inspired Al Qaeda to start attacking us in the first place? We are in a worse position than we were in 2001. Nobody trusts us, Al Qaeda is still around and you have ISIS, ISK, and other extremists that popped up since. Not only is Afghanistan back to being a terrorist training ground, thanks to that idiot Obama, so is Libya.

The US had nothing to do with Libya. We couldn't save Gaddafi or the status quo without a massive occupation force.

AQ is quite small.. less than 200 members and some of them are in South Yemen. The Taliban can handle them and ISIS.

Americans are so ignorant about the Middle East and North Africa.. Its no damned wonder we make such a mess.

WTF? Can't you Google, libbie?
Oh here....

As the final five U.S. military transport aircraft lifted off out of Afghanistan Monday, they left behind up to 200 Americans and thousands of desperate Afghans who couldn’t get out and now must rely on the Taliban to allow their departure.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the U.S. will continue to try to get Americans and Afghans out of the country, and will work with Afghanistan’s neighbors to secure their departure either over land or by charter flight once the Kabul airport reopens.
To make matters worse, this “administration” suggests that Americans stranded there go to a neighboring country to obtain a passport from the US Embassy to get back home. Are these people truly this stupid? Walk to another country while dodging Taliban checkpoints and hope you don’t get caught. Unbelievable.

Need I know anymore?
There’s an ironic statement. Total lack of self awareness here.

To make matters worse, this “administration” suggests that Americans stranded there go to a neighboring country to obtain a passport from the US Embassy to get back home. Are these people truly this stupid? Walk to another country while dodging Taliban checkpoints and hope you don’t get caught. Unbelievable.

That sounds like BS. Americans already have US Passports.

The US had nothing to do with Libya. We couldn't save Gaddafi or the status quo without a massive occupation force.

AQ is quite small.. less than 200 members and some of them are in South Yemen. The Taliban can handle them and ISIS.

Americans are so ignorant about the Middle East and North Africa.. Its no damned wonder we make such a mess.
Yes we did. Obama aided the terrorists with US cruise missiles and air support. You really are ignorant.

It only took 19 to attack on 9/11.

You are far more ignorant on the issue, yet pretend you have some unique insight.

Yes we did. Obama aided the terrorists with US cruise missiles and air support. You really are ignorant.

It only took 19 to attack on 9/11.

You are far more ignorant on the issue, yet pretend you have some unique insight.

I lived in Libya across the street from the US embassy and I know their politics very well.

All the Embassies had closed down .. all the oil companies had left and Libya refugees were pouring into Italy before NATO and the Arabs asked the US to stop the slaughter.

The US had nothing to do with Libya. We couldn't save Gaddafi or the status quo without a massive occupation force. ...

Øbama used NATO airpower to make sure Khadaffi and his family were overthrown.

Since the Muslim Brotherhood was scared to death of Gaddafi, there was no reason for Barry and Hillary to send troops there. Gaddafi had things under control in that aspect.They did anyway, resulting in Gaddafi’s assassination. Leading to the current mess there. Continue lying to yourself if you need to, but don’t expect most people to buy what you’re trying to sell.

I lived in Libya across the street from the US embassy and I know their politics very well.

All the Embassies had closed down .. all the oil companies had left and Libya refugees were pouring into Italy before NATO and the Arabs asked the US to stop the slaughter.
I don't much care about your anecdotes, as you are utterly unaware of actual events. Educate yourself with something more than stories if you want anyone to take you seriously. You come off as an ignorant clown.

That sounds like BS. Americans already have US Passports.

This is where you twist things around, lie, or whine about the source. By the way, Americans trying to get out have had passports taken by the Taliban. Thus they need a new one.

Since the Muslim Brotherhood was scared to death of Gaddafi, there was no reason for Barry and Hillary to send troops there. Gaddafi had things under control in that aspect.They did anyway, resulting in Gaddafi’s assassination. Leading to the current mess there. Continue lying to yourself if you need to, but don’t expect most people to buy what you’re trying to sell.

LOLOL Had NOTHING to do with the Muslim Brotherhood. The tribes hated Gaddafi for 40 years. His military, police and body guards were all foreign mercenaries because Gaddafi was terrified of them.

This is where you twist things around, lie, or whine about the source. By the way, Americans trying to get out have had passports taken by the Taliban. Thus they need a new one.

More BS.. They didn't take their US Passports.

Forum List

Back