Biden is considering that Covid shot be REQUIRED

So you’ll paint with lead paint then and insulate with asbestos? Pick and chose buddy. Why not get vaccinated when docs say so? It’s literally they’re job.
So you’ll give your loved ones oxy for headaches retard?

President Potatohead, leader of the Banana Republic of America, is seriously thinking about making the jab mandatory for his subjects.

I don't know about the rest of you but before I get a jab Emperor Potatohead is going to have to send his jack booted FBI thugs to my home at 6:00 AM with guns a blazing because I ain't gonna do it.

Biden plans to ask Congress for funding to develop new COVID vaccine, may require shot for all

President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.
The President has no power to order me to get the jab.

Lol. So your authoritarian nature allows you to ignore forcing people to take an unproven ineffective injection.

Nazi much?

It's been proven safe and effective and it's for protecting you, your family, and the American public.

If you want to participate in polite society there are certain things you must do.

This isn't rocket science.

It's been proven safe and effective and it's for protecting you, your family, and the American public.

If you want to participate in polite society there are certain things you must do.

Leaky vaccines are not proven as either. The covid vaccine is, by definition “leaky”.

Wrong. Stop consuming state controlled media. Your IQ will soar.

The following will blow your mind because you only consume propaganda, so the truth is alien to you.

Vaccinated people are over 2X more likely to get COVID than the unvaccinated. Whoops!​

We are told to get vaccinated to reduce the risk of being infected. But the numbers aren't working out for them. How can they explain this survey?​

Executive summary

According to the survey I just did of over 16,000 people, fully vaccinated people are more than 2X as likely to get COVID than the unvaccinated.

What I found was fascinating is that if you did get COVID, the probability of being hospitalized was identical in the two groups.

My survey results are publicly viewable and all the entries can be verified (I have the contact info for each respondent). Happy to provide to any mainstream media fact checker.

Bottom line: The CDC lied, people died. If you disagree, please post your row-level data survey results.
Vaccinated people are over 2X more likely to get COVID than the unvaccinated. Whoops!

Forum List

Back