Biden is already more popular than Trump has ever been

And Trumptards wonder why he lost by 7 million votes. :laugh:

Poll of the week: A new Gallup poll finds that President-elect Joe Biden has a 55% favorable rating and a 41% unfavorable rating.
The same poll gives President Donald Trump a 42% favorable rating and a 57% unfavorable rating.
disputed1.png

Poll of the week: A new Gallup poll finds that President-elect Joe Biden has a 55% favorable rating and a 41% unfavorable rating.
The same poll gives President Donald Trump a 42% favorable rating and a 57% unfavorable rating.
Oh, so you're saying that the msm is telling the left how to feel about Biden, huh? figures
gallup isnt part of any media.
For other pollsters, sometimes they are connected to a media company, but they operate as an independent division.
So you still believe what the polls tell you, huh? :rolleyes-41:
not all pollsters are equal, but gallup is reliable.

Trump just has the loudest, most vocal and obnoxious supporters. It doesn’t mean he has the most supporters.

Oh he's popular all right. China, Iran, any and all random illegals lining up at the Southern border, globalists, anti-American billionaires just love ol Joe.

Coming as a surprise to no one.

A majority of Americans are glad Trump is gone; a majority of Americans didn’t want Trump as president to begin with.

The Trump psychophants might poo poo the polls, but you know this is eating Trump alive. He sees everything through a ratings lens. Hope this gives Trump a sad.

Lol, yeah sure. He's a pedo.
Even the tRumplings have dropped that particular slur. You're behind.

As usual.
and what about the pedophile loving demonRATs.....just saying
What is with you Trumptards and your obsession with pedophilia?
Ask Joe Biden what his obsession with it is, turd.
He's not the one obsessed.

You are.

Were I you (thank whatever powers there are in the universe that I'm not!) I'd be taking a long hard look in the mirror.
He is a pedophile, dumbfuck. He's obsessed with little girls. You voted for this piece of shit, so I suggest you look in the mirror.
So why do support the guy in the White House now, considering he's got an eye for the young ones..
That's total fucking horseshit. You leftwing douchebags just flat out lie all the time. You don't even attempt to square you claims with the truth.
Oh shit the irony!!!

I vote this guy as "next to shoot up a pizza place looking for a non-existent basement".
That isn't irony. It's simply a fact. Nothing could be more hilarious than you pretending that you're honest.
I realize you're too stupid to understand irony as well as gullible enough to believe the crap you're spouting. The comment was directed at others who may read the exchange, not you, so don't worry your little head about it.

As usual.

You are.

Were I you (thank whatever powers there are in the universe that I'm not!) I'd be taking a long hard look in the mirror.
He is a pedophile, dumbfuck. He's obsessed with little girls. You voted for this piece of shit, so I suggest you look in the mirror.
So why do support the guy in the White House now, considering he's got an eye for the young ones..
That's total fucking horseshit. You leftwing douchebags just flat out lie all the time. You don't even attempt to square you claims with the truth.
Oh shit the irony!!!

I vote this guy as "next to shoot up a pizza place looking for a non-existent basement".

I actually believe there will be another Tim McVeigh type shortly after Biden is sworn in just because Trump has incited his base to violence...
Who is being incited to violence, douchebag?

iu
You, you idiot.

As usual.

You are.

Oh shit the irony!!!

That isn't irony. It's simply a fact. Nothing could be more hilarious than you pretending that you're honest.
I realize you're too stupid to understand irony as well as gullible enough to believe the crap you're spouting. The comment was directed at others who may read the exchange, not you, so don't worry your little head about it.

That one just might be the most vacuous Trumptard on the board. ;)

The Trump psychophants might poo poo the polls, but you know this is eating Trump alive. He sees everything through a ratings lens. Hope this gives Trump a sad.

Trumpy Bear has a sad? Good! :D

sad-memegenerator-net-sad-donald-trump-serious-face-meme-52693976.png

As usual.

You are.

Oh shit the irony!!!

You mean the most honest and factual?

As usual.

You are.

Oh shit the irony!!!

I actually believe there will be another Tim McVeigh type shortly after Biden is sworn in just because Trump has incited his base to violence...
Who is being incited to violence, douchebag?

iu
You, you idiot.
Strange, I don't feel incited. Since when did Dims object to inciting people to violence? Refer to the photo in the previous post.

Biden is more popular?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

That must be why thousands go to Trump rally's and hand full go to Biden's because he's so popular.

That is when he decided to campaign which is another reason his win is bull shit. He never bothered to campaign because he knew he didn't have to. Food for thought right there.

He stole this election and there is plenty of evidence to prove it.

As usual.

You are.

Oh shit the irony!!!

iu

Yeah, Biden is more popular:

iu

As usual.

You are.

Oh shit the irony!!!

Not quite, but close.

Forum List

Back